Minoxidil for beard gain

Hey guys.

22 years old, 110lbs, 6'0.

I can't grow beard, except on the chin.

Do you have any recommendations on how to apply minox for beard gains?

Are there any dangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=minoxidil beard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> 6'0
>110lbs
You have more pressing issues than beard growth.

>i've fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
>i don't fuck around
>mfw

how dumb are you?

step 1. put it on your face
step 2. don't eat it
step 3. moisturize your skin because it will dry it out

there's no dangers unless you drink the entire bottle, side effects are memes from oral ingestion only, and it works (speaking from personal experience)

Nigga you're not growing ANYTHING. Go eat you retard. No shit you have impaired hair growth when you look like the charred remains of a Jew skellington.

This. If you grow a beard you're gonna look like a numale faggot.

EAT BIG GET BIG

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Fucking kek

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELTAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Holly balls im 5'10 and 170lbs

How are you alive?

Ps dont worry abou the beard when i was youtr age it was bad but now its robust as fuct

Just eat food and pls dont starve

fuck off you hiveminding autists

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Why are women so disgusting. Noone cares about how many you have slept with. Only makes you look like a whore.

Her bio is fedora tier
>In my godform i am romantic but i can transform into a deadly seductor if needed

Id fuck her but come on man

>fucked 60 guys in two semesters

wow really makes you wanna date her

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

You don't have to not eat? Wtf kinda bs you playin.

And also its not like he'd be eating anyway, hes 110lbs kek

That girl is 25 btw

>60 guys
>2 semesters

So 60 guys in 12 months
Or 5 guys a month

That's actually quite normal and average

A semester is only like 4.5 months, fampai

Holy shit I graduated from CCM (like 10 years ago)
>2 semesters
>60 guys
Sounds about right. Thanks New Jersey.

>fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
>thinks she deserves love

>tfw was manorexic 5'11 and 116 and was hospitalized for life-threatening bradycardia
How are you still alive?

You looked sexy as fuck.

Did you recover and gain weight? How?

>It's completely normal to fuck a new person every week

Yet I'm a Virgin at 24.

I wish I was Chad.

>tfw Chad dressed up in 60 elaborate disguises to make everyone think she had sex with 60 people

>manorexic
>man-flu
I fucking hate people who talk like manosexuals

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

A semester is only like 16 weeks, so that's almost two new people per week

Say what you will about sexual promiscuity, but damn that broad needs some hobbies. Or a tougher major

>110lbs, 6'0.

when did you escape Auschwitz?

>It's completely normal to fuck a new person every week
it's not, it's disgusting.

A semester is 12 weeks.

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

>110lbs at 6'0
No shit you can't grow a beard, you're a woman.

Yes, I'm now 5'11, 165.
I was hospitalized for two weeks and then put on a diet of 6500cal a day for 2-3 months until I was 160lbs.
pic related is me now

Not sure what that means but I was actually diagnosed with anorexia multiple times.

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

fucking eat you twink

I'm actually pretty satisfied with my quasi-/ottermode/ size, thanks, though.

also I still have anorexic thoughts and tendencies that make it hard to gain weight without wanting to kill myself

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELTAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

This migt seem like a weird question but

By taking weight, did you guys have a voice change? Like, deeper and more masculine?

She'll still get it. One of you beta orbiters will probably give it to her

>read through thread
>literally one response to OP questions

Yes. It works. Seen plenty of testimonials, and I've been using it myself for about a week, it's working

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Bymmp

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

you meant dyel size, literally no muscles

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

I hate to be this guy but... you looked good before (READ: good, not great) now you look like shit (READ: average)

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Lift for higher test and beard gains will come

>That's actually quite normal and average

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

kek lost

thank you mr. skeletal

Beard keeps developing until like 26.

Lift like your beard depends on it and you might have one by then.

>5 guys a month
>fuck 1 guy every week and finish off with a threesome at the end of the month
Very normal in this day and age

There are countless of fagots who log their progress in the youtubes.
>youtube.com/results?search_query=minoxidil beard

It means don't say words like manorexic.
And ignore the guy saying you looked better when you were skelly, they're inserted the impression that because you were more defined you were better.
Keep up the lifting and increased caloric intake, you've got decent insertions mate.

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

>insertions
?
and thanks a lot :3

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

user,

Don't do it. Facial hair isn't supposed to be full until late 20's, early 30's...you may impede future growth...just wait

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Not OP, but how bad is the smell? I've heard after a couple weeks of application, the smell of the stuff is pretty obvious to people around you.

I'm considering starting this stuff, but I start a job in 2 weeks that forces me to be in fairly close quarters with people and I'd rather them not smell that shit on me

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL
>mfw 5'11 165

Thank you Mr. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR SKELTAL

alphadestiny has a video on it.
also subscribe to him

Itches the fuck out of my face desu. I could even say it stings.

However the beard gains where real but severely over rated. Its just hairs brahs

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Thank you Mr skeletal

THANK YOU MR SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

>Facial hair isn't supposed to be full until late 20's, early 30's

yeah...no

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

Uh, yes. It's genetics for the most part.

I love how people on Veeky Forums has absolutely no clue about anything at all.

So when you say "anorexia" did you have delusions you were overweight, or just couldn't eat?

I'm skinnier than you were at your worst, but I *know* I look like a literal Holocaust victim.

Did suffer with major anxiety/vomiting when I tried to eat, but now on 3500kcal a day and ramping up to 4000.

How did you manage 6500kcal a day when you were a diagnosed anorexic? Surely that's impossible? Didn't you just throw most of that back up?

>it's genetics

so why do you bitch about minoxidil

>had a full beard since 6th grade crew

peasants

THANK YOU MR SKELTAL

>How did you manage 6500kcal a day when you were a diagnosed anorexic?

This, what the fuck? Most normal people have a hard time with that amount, i can't imagine a skelly.

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

I knew I was underweight, I was just terrified of getting fat for no rational reason. I had never been fat, maybe like a bit skinnyfat but not really.

I never purged, I wasn't really able to.

The thing about most people with diagnosed anorexia is that we absolutely love food. I was obsessed with it, I just didn't eat it. I spent all my free time watching food videos, cooking shows, etc.
I was also hungry all the time so of the few times I would binge, it would be quite extensive.
Additionally, I ate very little calorie wise but I would often eat large volumes of carrots, spinach, etc. so my stomach capacity wasn't exactly tiny.
When I was at the hospital, I was started on a low diet probably close to 1500 calories and ramped up day by day after two weeks to 6500 calories.
According to the doctors, most people cannot handle that much and will often opt for drinking the calories or for those who refuse, will get a tube up their nose and down their throat.
At this point I had already accepted that I needed help and was ready to gain the weight back.
The doctors said, and I feel this is true, that anorexia is like a tumor in the mind that controls you, and it just gets worse the lower body weight you are, I was told that once I reached a certain weight, the "voices" and urges of restricting would slowly go away as I learned that I wouldn't suddenly become a balloon overnight and that I could gain weight without becoming "fat".
Anyway, most people couldn't handle that much food but I could. It was a bit hard but I'm good at eating large quantities apparently.
After that I basically developed binge eating disorder. Luckily this was the summer after my senior year in high school so I literally sat around all day, I was not allowed to exercise for a month, just eating and eating and eating.
Food was given to me by my parents initially and they tracked the calories, thus giving up my "control" of food.
>cont.

>Trading a beard for the ability to get an erection.

I hope you're a total sub bear.

Eventually I showed that I could get in the 6500 calories needed by myself so I would just sit, eating whole milk yogurt, peanut butter, brownies, pancakes, burgers, literally everything and anything. Many days I would assume I got up to 8k calories. I did feel sick at many points but the feeling would subside after half an hour or so.
I still struggle with binges but less and less.
I'm now a sophomore in college.
>pic related is the last day at the hospital, this was "breakfast", (that's two full cups of whole milk) followed 2 hours later by a "snack" of 2 bagels, another cup of whole milk, peanut butter, yogurt and granola)
Any more questions I'd be happy to answer

I would try if I didn't already have a serious unibrow...

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL