No one worried?

What are we gonna do when this 1.5bln ponzi explodes? I could fucking only normies are buying this garbage? When tens (houndreds maybe?) of thousands of normies are gonna be crying to their gov because they got scamed by the evil crypto world, the iron fist of the gov is gonna fistfuck us sooo bad with regulations... Why is no one preoccupied? How the fuck do we fight this timebomb???

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Baji9IDDAF0/?hl=en&taken-by=cryptomodel
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2xKnxJsFQ&t=2138s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will certainly collapse. I'm concerned that when it does, it will take the rest of the market with it and erode consumer confidence in cryptocurrencies altogether.

Jesus Christ that grammar you literal pajeet

>houndreds

Hahahaahah FUUUCKKK

Exactly! Veeky Forums should start a fucking war against this garbage! No matter if you are a linky, an arklet or eaven a fucking zenny, THIS IS OUR COMMON ENEMY Veeky Forums!!!

Fuck of burgerfag!

Hello this is Trevon James come take a look at my youtube channel and use my affiliate link.
Bitconnect is not a scam and is due to all regulations and laws.
Send me a message on Twitter and we can talk about it.

When this garbage pops people will be grabbing their KKK costumes from their attic very fucking soon....

You and craig are gonna be in cuffs soon. This is an international ponzi scheme, but both of live in the U.S. and you are active participants in this so its likely you will end u in jail with all of your assets seized. Maybe not long, proba ly a few months since you guys are small fish, but you will be made an example of. Just being realistic

Start hiding your assets

so you telling me im the only one holding 50% in fiat to buy the dip when this explodes

Sit bank and laugh as more money comes into bitcoin

I agree and actually thought about this. But we need somebody with some time to actually set up a campaign. Spam Twitter/Facebook/Reddit with Bitconnect shit, it just needs to be so enough people withdraw so the ponzi collapses.

easiest gainz i've ever made without doing anything

if someone want my subscride link ..... i send half of the 10%

Lets sporadicaly keep posting about this until it picks momentum and reaches critical levels....seriously....

Go fucking sell Herbalife faggot!

No you retard, let the market crash, then buy the dip. This is what the jews do every recession. Win or lose, you get to choose

LOL why would it collapse? Absolutely no sign of a collapse. Perhaps your brain collapsed and missing the ride. Fear holding you back. Stay poor.

Hey trevon, send me. 0.1
You always pick the wrong person.

Never send for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee. I guess your capital is locked for the next months and desperately need the ponzi to sustain right? This is why it needs to collapse. As soon as possible

Degenerate, tell me where does bcc derive it's value from?

Why would he go to jail? For showing on YT what he invests? That's just bullshit if you would be jailed for that.

Fucking this! Are people really so retarded to not be able to understand souch basic things?

Youre right - it's not, but referal links directly LINKING you with a criminal organization who fucking gave you a % of his scam-earned money to keep the ponzi growing kinda are....

Yes I have invested in BCC and lend it to. Lending brings $$$ and holding BCC to. I don't see any problem with this.

As long as you are not taking out advertisements on every genre of youtube like Craig Grant, you wont get nailed by the feds when this thing collapses.

Also Trevon is a bit more subtle with it, but that the damning evidence is all the youtube videos the post enticing people to use referal links, which directly cause association with an international crime syndicate

What criminal organization? Is it on a criminal organization list of any government? No! Are you making the rules or so? As long as it is not blacklisted I can put any link to the site and promote it. It's all FUD and many are pissed because they are bagholding alts while BCC keeps on mooning. Your brain blocks you because of fear. But so far no sign of anything wrong just people making shit up because they don't know better.

Listen, im not fudding myself out of the opportunity. Holding the token is a good way to benefit from their ponzi without going into the loan system which is the sustain function for the ponzi. You cannot say it is not a crime syndicate when its structure is a sustainable ponzi at: 50 dollars 130 days ago, 50x1.0115^130 = current bitconnect price. Do the math yourself.

There is no trading bot. Its just the company hoarding tokens using their ico tokens price increase as the funding for the internet st payouts. Not to mention slowly accumulating bitcoin until they fold and take their billions.

You guys are so dumb.

1% is fair given the timeline of the loan.

You're scared, I get it. But this isn't "too good to be true" - they will start restricting interest on high balance accounts to prevent compound interest trillionares.

I will also say, that while it's def pajeet marketing, they are a hard working team. It's a POW and POS coin with lending. People lend and hedge on all sorts of shit in all kinds of markets.

I apologize your virgin eyes are so blinded by fear.

Ok please explain me why does it have value? Do you really believe the bot meme?

50 dollars 130 days ago, 50x1.0115^130 = current bitconnect price. Do the math yourself.

Degenerate, the same as all cryptocurrencies and stocks. Called investors.

Doesnt it work like this
>deposit bitcoin/bitconnect
>they credit your balance with USD
>you earn interest in USD
>can spend the USD when its released to buy bitcoin/bitconnect

So as long as bitcoin prices go up faster than their payouts they're good?

I know Veeky Forums starts up a lot of crazy talk but we must all learn to be nice this goes double for any Americans here. You must be civil and keep your racism in check. If not I may be forced to block comments thank you and blessings for your family.

Pretty much, do the math I posted above. Its a mathematically sustainable ponzi scheme. But it will collapse and the sooner the better for bitcoin.

Thanks for the math. I've researched the ponzis that get shut down every year or two in the US and their numbers are always interesting to look at.

Why does Bitcoin rise? Why are stocks at all time highs? If I see some opportunity to invest in I buy. The moment I buy something I am accepting the risk of losing value. Same goes for all other cryptocurrencies stocks or bonds. No difference.

Yep that math is actually generous and accounts for every loan being the maximum interest bracket. So the truth is bitconnect is pocketing an additional 0.005% profit than the baseline scheme at current value. Thats a decent amount at a billion dollars market cap

instagram.com/p/Baji9IDDAF0/?hl=en&taken-by=cryptomodel

Normies are about to get roasted

>copy some existing pow/pos qtwallet
>make pajeet tier ponzi website
This is only hard work if you are as retarded as you are evil

Ponzy schemes don't dip you retard, they go up then down then go extinct

Damn this board really is full of retard who don't understand how ponzi schemes work. The amazing thing about those retard is that you can take 2 hour of your time to explain them how they are going to get fucked, they will still not get it.

50 dollars 130 days ago, 50x1.0115^130 = current bitconnect price. Do the math yourself.

Bona fida mathematically sustainable ponzi scheme.

You cannot save the normie retards from themselves. Just figure out how to profit off of their ignorance while staying inside your moral boundaries.

Does this mean eventually all the world's money will become bitconnect?

Illuminati confirmed?

Trevon James is tha MAN! gives away .1 BTC everyday!!!
also only a government bannd can stop bitconnect.
listen to what "Ozzy The BS filter" says about bitconnect. youtube.com/watch?v=Im2xKnxJsFQ&t=2138s

Lol trevon seems more intellectual than craig but hes leaving a trail of people that took scam money, who will also be looked at when the scheme collapses

so this is how it ends, eh Veeky Forums ?

fucking niggers shilling ponzi on youtbue will bring about the collapse of the entire cryptosphere for years to come

segwit2x is going to crash the bitcoin price. when that happens, bitconnect will collapse and a million normies are going to get absolutely rekt. there will be people testifying before congress within 6 months about the great collapse of bitconnect. fucking politicians will ban all cryptocurrencies.

off to buy a rope

Trevon James
Craig Grant
they got rich in 6months lol you jelly?

can't wait for craig grant to get fucked in the ass in prison after shilling bitconnect to so many hopeful people. youtube "craig grant bitconnect" and watch his latest videos to see what i mean.

cryptonick shills the shit too. I hate most crypto youtubers because of this.

Shine the light on the ponzi by using math.

50 dollars 130 days ago, 50x1.0115^130 = current bitconnect price.

We get it.