Self bump :-(

cocoa butter

Cocoa butter

i got mad scars on my ass for being a lazy shit
but i wont show em
just know that i got em

I used it for 6monthis it didn't stop them getting worse at all

OP here, me2 and on my lower back

I got a 3 day ban last time I posted my stretch marks.

where were they ?

Why?

In my groin area.

dont post genitalia on blue boards :-)

God dem Cushings

My stretch marks seriously demotivated me, I can't even show off gains, I'm gonna have to use makeup if they're still bad in summer :(

OK now I'm motivated, poor guy ahaha

Did u cure them?

I traded out saggy, scarred skin for just scarred skin on my stomach and arms. Everything else was just time.

i got em on my hips when i was like 15....didnt have a fuckin clue what they were....like 20 red slashes on each hip ....then my back....tops of thighs....one under my armpit....didnt take top off for years....they fade....most people have some....no one fucking cares though at end of day, they just tiny scars... moisturising...vit e etc may help when they are red...but once they scars they are scars.... am now 30 and dont give a shit.....a tiny sliver of silver on my white ass dont make no difference to no one.

Just rock it dude :-) Geralt style, I'm starting to appreciate mine. In a weird psychological way they are who you are

We're you still working out? Putting a Bandaid on a cut and then cutting the exact same spot doesn't stop the cut.

You do know firefighters don't put burn cream on to prevent from catching fire...right?

wow thats bad
good on you for dat weight loss tho, legs look alot greater already

Ayy bb. Glad to see you again.

Use periods for fucks sake.

Post arms