Cut or bulk?

Cut or bulk?

How do I get rid of that loose skin, guys?

abdominal lipectomy. thankfully you don't have it on your pectoral area or arms, from what i can see. (i went from 400 to 190)

Surgery x1
Recovery 3x15

bulk u skeleton, if u gain weight the healthy way ( gaining muscle ) some of that loose skin wont be so loose anymore.
Ofcourse you will still have loose skin, but less of it

A very, very clean bulk. For maybe like, a month, summer is almost here, but only because it looks like you can get away with it.

Looking good man, did you lose a bunch of weight? Even with the skin you look great, bruh. Making it.

>How do I get rid of that loose skin, guys?
1. get a surgery to cut it out
2. get a giant gut to strech it out

Can I see a before pic?

hahahaha! sucks to be you op

>lost 35kg in a year
>loose skin on stomach is nowhere near that bad
>have saggy skin under the nipple line instead

What the fuck. How is your chest so fine looking and it's all on the stomach?

Much better to have it on your chest than on your abdomen. I've seen progress pics of former fats filling out loose chest skin with pectoral mass. Good luck doing that with abs

Hey user, when you getting rid of that belly flipper thing.

>Be a hoe
>Want to fuck OP
>Takes off shirt
>Oh lord I cant do this.

You deserve that loose skin for being a fat fucking retard.

starting weight and current?

Jelous that he looks better than you faggot?

go fuck yourself you stupid piece of shit, put down that keyboard and go pick up some more weights

take it from a guy who is scheduled for a full bodylift two weeks from now. You will need surgery. There is nothing that will help tighten that skin flap. No ointment, no oil, no cream, no exercise, no diet. Nothing.

Start saving up and get it over with.

nice job on cut, my guy

You're a great person

you look very good, would get that excess skin removed though

May I ask how much weight you lost and HOW FAST?

Also, surgery is probably your only option.

How much did you lose? I'm losing weight fast and that shit terrifies me. Yes, I know I deserve it.

Some insurance could cover the skin removal if you get rashes n shit down there

You look great, OP.

Show us some before pics. How much did you lose?

Also, definitely bulk. Maybe some of that skin will stretch out.

nice boi puss

well one way to get rid of the loose skin is to get fat

Looks like what happens to a woman after a couple kids and c-sections

>tfw I have it on my stomach and hops but also on upper arms and under the armpits and on the sides of the chest
>I am still fat 130 kg
>no matter what I do I will never look good and will always have to live a live in rejection
>why even work out? Why not kill myself slowly?

I began to eat so much 5 years ago to compensate my severe depression and I fucked my complete life with it

I've heard rumors that fasting can help reduce excess skin

How would that make any sense?

OP looks like he did a dirty cut

if you go at a safe rate then loose skin is much less of a problem

What is a safe rate though?

a touch broscience, but ~2lbs/week upper limit

I'm not noticing any skin having gone down from 270 to 185 (85) in 60 weeks.

Well I am currently at 246 lb and I just started GSLP and couch25k while on an alternate fasting diet so I will see

idk maybe your body breaks it down for parts, micronutrients n such, who knows

>did you lose a bunch of weight?
what the fuck do you think

die beast

>micronutrients n such

I am honestly interested in your theory, plz explain

>5'9
>went from 140 to 115
>crazy amount of loo skin on stomach because of belly fat
wtf

Good job, OJ.

Kg or lb??

Pounds. I was skinny fat, but my stomach was disgusting.
Frame isn't even small, my ribcage is pretty big.

girl right?

No. The only thing feminine about me is my eyes and lips.

probably have loose skin because you're underweight

what thats too much dude

I'm sorry but I lold

I understand fat hate; that is, pushing back against the idiocy of the fat acceptance movement. But this? This is just autism.

Not the guy you were talking to but I remember someone on here calling it autophagy. No idea if it's legit.

thanks, apparently it exists but foremost in plants.

The question would be how could you accelerate/improve that process at your loose skin areas? Any meds or herbs that would help it?

Good job bro! Unfortunately you will need surgery. Or, maybe save the loose skin in case you ever get bad road rash or burns, then you have a bounty of skin grafts saved up.

Wow, I bet you feel so much better after saying that.

if it bothers you that much you can always do surgery, but before that lose the rest of the fat and keep the same level for a couple months, you dont wanna regain it all after surgery.

i hope your family dies tonight you fucking trashcan.

>mfw 5'9"
>mfw I can't imagine getting to 115

Bruh, why you going from Auschwitz mode to actual Auschwitz mode?

No person should get loose skin from losing fucking 25 lbs. What the actual fuck. Did you just not eat for a month or what?

fuck off and die. if you have a dog i hope it dies tomorrow.

>eat so much 5 years ago to compensate my severe depression
I'll never get the logic behind this. do these people really think "gaining 200 kg of blubber will solve all my problems and make me happy"?

>do these people really think
let me stop you there. No.

They eat food and it makes them feel good for 10 minutes, so they get more food. Their stomachs swell from consistent overeating and eventually normal portions look insignificant. They don't connect a tub of ice cream and being fat, they connect a tub of ice cream with being happy.

>They don't connect a tub of ice cream and being fat

you have to be a massive retard for that

congrats on the weight loss and the transformation

unless youre still growing chances are loose skin will not bounce back

most likely you will need some surgery

i would bulk
put on some muscle, start saving for surgery, see how it fills out the loose skin and then decide then if you wish to move forward with surgery

since most of our loose skin seems to be around your stomach i would focus on doing ab hypertrophy as well as oblique hypertrophy

once again, congrats on the transformation

A tub of ice cream will not make you fat.

Multiple will. They're just having one. (at a time)

oh my god I am so thankful I was never fat. You just made my day better, thanks op. I hope you achieve your goals

>start DYEL
>nowhere to go but up
>start fat
>have to deal with all this shit
IT'S NOT FAIR

I'M SORRY I WAS A GREEDY FAT SHIT KID AND MY SINGLE MOM NEVER TOLD ME NO

You've come a long way, bro. Kudos.

ÌTT: Reddit

how did you put that funny leaf on your l?

a fit man in a fat body, literally... man that's gotta suck!

>I dont understand the concept of abusive addiction but you are the retards hehe

kys

ÇH@RäçTêR MÀþ

DÕ ÿóû ëVêN WÎNDõWŠ?

I dropped from 298 to 215 in about 6 months and my loose skin was not near this bad. Hell, I had barely any at all. I weigh 220 now, if anyone wants to know.

you don't have any loose skin because you're still packing around quite a bit of fat

What do you want, a fucking medal? I think OP knows how bad he looks. He needs you rubbing it in like he needs a hole in the head.

Do you have a before pic? also height and weight?

I'm like 6'3 dude.

I may sound like a dick but I feel terribad for OP.

FWIW loose skin seems to be able to be reabsorbed over about 5-7 years for the greatest part. Not sure in a relatively extreme case like this

nice work tho, what's your max 1reps

>cut or bulk?
Bulk
>how to rid of skin
By bulking

shirtless pics because I think you're fat

Great work OP, surgery might be the only option for you (I don't really know for sure but I suspect as much), but you killed it man. Great job changing you life- don't worry about any of the other still-fat losers on here rationalizing the big mac they just ate to slow their fat loss down.

The guy in the pic looks young. Probably got fat due to all the crap his parents were feeding him growing up. You can't fault certain people for that especially if they took control over their own life as an adult and addressed the problem

>2017
>not knowing that chocolate melts your skin
>not having a verb diet
>not eating 4,000 cal/day of whipped cream

kys. dude realized he was a fat ass and fixed it.

If someone like this were to gain the weight back and then lose it slowly as they were supposed to in the first place would their skin be able to snap back?

PULL UP YOUR PANTS AND COVER YOUR BALLS user!!!

Think its permanent besides surgery bro, i keep it as a reminder of what i never want to be again. Yours isn't even that bad desu.

speed does not matter. It is a common myth. Skin only extends when you gain, it does not shrink or get smaller when you go down.

Fuck off plebeian

What kind of BMI should one have to get those after losing weight?

My BMI is 29, am I fucked or not?

>clean bulking a month

God damn you look awful. This is exactly why fat people should just stay fat.

i shot up from roughly 180 to 260 and have the same stretch marks. just get strongfat and develop your ass and youll be alright. just dont take your shirt off. I get mires on my size not my aesthetics.

Í don't kñöw

shit this is scaring me. I'm 205 lbs and I want to get down to 180, but my nipple skin is already a little bit loose.

How fat do you have to be to get loose skin. I was 87kg last year and fell 73 over the summer and now 67 but I never had any such problems

I wouldn't know, user. But 35kg in a year is a lot more than 25lbs.

Go back to a leafyishere comment section.