Other urls found in this thread:

reprage.com/post/an-open-fan-letter-to-van-neistat#comment-1974696481
van.neist.at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit that guy is ugly

JEW
E
W

Idk how he did it but I did it by finding a shotty retail job and selling pot for a few months

but then what user

has anyone watched his videos?
he's relatively Veeky Forums but holy shit, that pent up rage and tension.

I swear to god he's one string short of snapping and shooting up a school. probably tortures small mammals for stress relief off camera.

>with no money
The guy was already a big shot not just some youtuber, read his bio.

just b urself

How is this even remotely fitness related.

>no money
LOL

If I could kill two guys, then it would be this faggot and Vegan"gains"

he moved to NYC in his 20s when he had a child and no job. that's pretty no money to me

That's what doublethink does to you after a while.

>believing this shit because he said so
jeff seid is natty too

He lied.

not hard to fine jobs in nyc.
probably did some dishwashing and odd jobs and lucked out later.

He looks like one of the gargoyles from the old ghost busters movies that came to life.

That was how i got money to move to NYC ive been her for about 2 years and I'm already sick of it but at least I've made good money here. Now i just bought a piece of land in Maine and im going to move there I prefer more of a rural community big cities are not for me

he used to be a dishwasher
it made him pay for a tiny apartment where he and his kid lived

>pent up rage and tension
Give me an example

nyc isn't a magical super expensive place to live everywhere you know
you're doing that fallacy thing where just because you see someone in a great place right now in their life you can't imagine it ever have been shitty for the guy
you can't find any video of him saying this but there is a comment online of his brother(also a very distinct and successful filmmaker) saying he had to help him out for a couple of years initially before he "found his feet". it's a reply to a fan comment on some weird website asking about what he's doing and where he went to.
also his brother is super weird and is exact opposite of casey neistat - doesn't like or believe in technology and does everything "offline"

damn i'm an idiot, i found it - someone dug it up in a reddit thread
reprage.com/post/an-open-fan-letter-to-van-neistat#comment-1974696481
also you can see some of the neistat brother's earlier work- they don't look super rich to me(circa 2000 something) i think HBO buying their stuff gave them some money to work with
van.neist.at/

Jackson Heights cabbie here...

If you're so woke, what shape is the earth

(((How))) indeed.

>implying a large amount of younger people don't make these kinds of high risk moves, similar to LA.

Hollow my dude