Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plateau#Formation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What causes a Plateau?
genes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plateau#Formation

>What causes this?
You are eating too much, it's thermodynamics. Do more exercise too you fat fuck.

>currently still eating 500cal below my TDEEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

Your body like things to stay the same. Your metabolism has most likely downregulated to a new TDEE.

is Veeky Forums autistic? OP obviously laid out a plan which works/worked.

>Veeky Forumss response FAT FUCK LIFT MORE

You are not eating at a 500 deficit user. Try a different calculator and drink more water.

I think the liquid consumption is one of my problems. I only drink water and I only drink around 80 ounces of water a day.

>OP obviously laid out a plan which works/worked.
Because previously he was eating below TDEE and now he isn't. He probably hasn't recalculated his new TDEE.

> I only drink around 80 ounces of water a day.
that is more than enough

I have, my current TDEE is 2200 calories (6'2 228 pounds) and I am eating between 17-1800 calories.

>>start by eating 500cal below my TDEE
>>currently still eating 500cal below my TDEEE

Same amount even though you lost 70 lbs?

This.

What program do you use to count calories? What's your average meal? Do you factor the calories lost in exercise in your cut?

If his plan was working he wouldn't be here. If you're losing weight and you plateau that means you're probably eating at maintenance for the weight you reached and need to eat less or burn more calories.

Erosion on arid environments that cannot support erosion mitigating vegetation.

You need to recalculate your TDEE for the weight you reached

No my original TDEE was way higher

myfitnesspal, and I do not factor in calories I burn during a workout. I figure if anything that would be a buffer to cover any overage of calories I may have missed.

see my current TDEE is almost 600 calories less than my starting TDEE

As you go down in weight so does your TDEEE. So if let's say you were 250 lbs and your TDEE was 2500, you'd go down to 2000 to actually lose weight, but if you went down to around 200lbs, your TDEE would be like 1600 instead of 2000 to lose weight, so if you keep eating 2K you won't lose weight. Go online and re calculate your TDEE, I'm sure those take height and weight into account.

Try 1500 for a week or two.

Do you have cheat days? If you do is it in a weekly basis or a monthly?

no real cheat days, I may have a cheat meal once a week, but I instantly compensate by eating an extremely low calorie meal right before or after the cheat meal.
see

If what you said is true (meaning you're eating 500 below your CURRENT TDEE) it's probably waterweight.
Eat at maintenance for a few days and it should be all good

As you lose more weight, you need to recalculate your BMR. Recalculate, get a food scale, lift heavy. As you lose it will get harder.

that your new tdee senpai lol

It's water retention you tard

Generally speaking it could be erosion by water flow or ingenious rock intrusions

Do you people read threads? OP has stated a million times he has been recalculating his TDEE.

That being said I still think OP he probably eating more calories than he thinks

OP here, this is a sample of what I eat on a daily baisis

>1 Chompers meat stick (100cal)
>1 cup Siggi's yougurt (120cal)
>8 homemade turkey meatballs (500cal)
>1 cup sticky rice (170cal)
>9oz Tuna Steak (330cal)
>Salad (turkey, croutons, parm. cheese) 200cal
>3 table spoons low fat Italian dressing (45cal)

thats only 1465 calories

hahaha I intentionally misinterpreted a cherry picked word as a joke, I'm so clever XD

Eat more. That's a good way to get the auschwitz body.

Well you're doing something wrong then. Its calories in and calories out. Are you measuring those? How? Do you eat anything you dont explicit measure? "Little snacks" included

Whats your workout like?

Not really, I limit the amount of snacks I have access to because I know I will snack on them. I did forget to include 70cal worth of Dark Chocolate I normally eat after supper though.

> Whats your workout like?

Whew, here it comes.
>I go to crossfit 4 days a week

On my days off from there I jog 1.5 miles.

>cuckfit

Found your problem

Recalculate your TDEE. You cant just keep eating the same number of calories as you were when you were losing weight 70 pounds ago.

Op try hiit with empty stomach then continue with your calorie intake of the day

That wouldn't change anything, empty or full the workout would be the same.

HIIT is a fucking gimmick

you need to powerlift

>meat
>dairy
>meat
>worthless rice
>meat
>dairy

Hmm, I really wonder why you aren't losing weight. Retard. Eat more vegetables, faggot.

Empty stomach as exercise in the morning = energy from storaged fat ; full stomach = energy from food.

Sure it is cause you loose fat too fast....

>completely glossing over the salad

kek

One salad that likely includes zero actual greens and is loaded with bullshit does not balance the rest of the diet.

On my salads I use 2 handfulls of Spring mix (baby romaine and Spinach) 1 table spoon of parm cheese, 6 croutons and 1oz of turkey with 3 table spoons of a lite Italian Dressing at 15cal per table spoon.

2200 is a tiny TDEE for 6'2
I'm 5'8 and fairly sedentary and I'm losing weight at 2100cal/day

Work out more. Also calculate correctly

What is your body weight? Body weight is the biggest thing for TDEE

79kg down from 82kg 2 weeks ago

I'm almost certain OP isn't eating 7+ portions of fruits and veg per day, I'm almost certain he's barely doing resistance training and I'm fairly sure he's sitting on his arse a lot

>fruits

Fruits are bad to eat in large quantities. Fucking Sugar from a pineapple is just as unhealthy as sugar from a fucking pop-tart

Your TDEE goes down as you lose weight. All other variables being equal, your TDEE when you were, say, 270 pounds is higher than it is now at 200. At a certain point, you will reach an equilibrium where what you THOUGHT was a 500 calorie deficit is now actually "at maintenance."

Fruits aren't only made of sugar, you know. There are other nutrients in fruits which counteract the natural sugars, unlike a poptart which has little else but processed sugar.

>[expletive] Sugar from a pineapple is just as unhealthy as sugar from a [expletive] pop-tart

no

>Does crossfit
>"Guys, why ain't I getting stronger"

Fucking retard hahahaha

>Fruits are bad to eat in large quantities
So is literally any food, they sure as shit aren't unhealthy compared to meat and chocolate and the other crap OP is eating for calories anyway

Nowhere in this thread is anyone discussing strength

Are you losing about 1lb per week, though? It might seem like a total plateau but your body might be just losing fat more slowly

Did you recalculate your tdee, tdee at 270 != tdee at 200.

You're not tracking correctly.

I've lost 50 pounds so far and I'm still losing around 6 a week with keto and over 1500 calorie deficit. Once you get used to it, you stop feeling as hungry as you did before.

>1500 calorie deficit

what the fuck

How morbidly obease are you? Also Keato isn't healthy, it's impossible to sustain it for the long run.

damnit Veeky Forums

Dam, 1500deficit I would starve

Not enough exercise. Up your exercise and you'll see.

Dont bother tryung for a 500 deficiet. Eat at or over maintenace for a week or two to reset, then cut at a massive deficiet.

Eat mixed green veggies (spinach, broccoli, bik choy, etc) for lunch, and broccoli and a small fatty cut of beef for dinner.

This will put you at about 1300 or thereabouts deficiet.

Bam. No more plateu. And be done with your cut in a third of the time.

Even without lifting it will take 4 weeks for any musclure atrophy to begin.

Dude he does crossfit that's more than enough

Kek

>make sure you recalcualte TDEE
>drink 2L of water
>watch salt intake
>try IF
>try keto
>sleep more
>excersise more
>excersise less
if you're sure you're eating at a deficit just start changing it up, sometimes it can take upwards of a month, any longer than that and i'd be questioning your calorie intake.