What price you see bitcoin having in 10 years

what price you see bitcoin having in 10 years

I think that one satoshi will be worth at the very least one bitcoin.

about $10. sell before amazon conference call.

2 maybe three? Who knows.? I'm no archaeologist...

It will top out at some point, then come crashing down as a better technology emerges

10,000x from todays prices

WEW LAD LAMB LAND

It’s dead

1 bitcoin will be worth 0.01 lambos

delisted

In all seriousness, I think it's going to either be $1mm+, or near zero. Not much gray area in between. And no idea which way it will go -- though I'd put the former at higher than 50% if it gets through the S2X attack next month and the miners are chastened enough to allow Lightning to roll out.

Exactly this. It'll either be lifechanging or nonexistant.

2500. What goes up, must come down.

Over a million or below $10. Pretty much nothing in between.

A bitcoin is already worth that much though...

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume."

-Satoshi Nakamoto, 2010

a system where you pay with 0.00000001 coin is weird
in the same time, coins are limited in supply
so bitcoin will be split in other coins, like gold, sliver, red, blue, green, the colors being related to the fields they're used one

maybe some improvement with a new supra coin with a larger supply

You are a fucking moron bro. Welcome to crypto

Exchanges could choose to show the number of SATS instead of full BTC if the price becomes outrageous.

brainlet

you are probably the moron from if not, you just found your retarded soul twin

you realize how fast it'll be to create a new block if everyone use bitcoin?
nah bitcoin will be reduced to meta-transaction, while other coins will be used for other systems

the goal is a change a paradigm, to switch finance to an open source system, but created with a lot of interacting coins

imagine bitcoin and its friends are like a protozoaire, we have to switch them into a metazoaire

supra coin ? for buyin toyotas?

Sorry, I'm a total noob to crypto.

But I've been reading about how Etherium is inherently much faster in transaction speeds than bitcoin but otherwise very similar. Won't cryptos that are much easier to perform transactions with have an inherent advantage?

I feel like people are only into bitcoin right now as an investment, not as an actual currency used to buy and sell goods and services. But if bitcoin is to really be stable won't it need to be a good medium for buying and selling goods and services?

If alternate cryptos like etherium are much faster in transaction speed why will bitcoin remain relevant?

>If alternate cryptos like etherium are much faster in transaction speed why will bitcoin remain relevant

Brand Power I guess ?

Which bitcoin ? Cash? Gold? 2x? Silver? Shit?

unironically $0 or close to $0

100k - 1mil

LTC is fast as shit, ~the same as a normal visa card transaction at the store.

He has just invented the pokekoin, gotta trade them all

Fast but nope as fast as visa, there are only xrp and xlm that can get close

theres been a lot of derp posts lately. seems reddit must have had a thread about this place recently

my sides

$0

dgb

Only answer. It either wins or it gets broken.

Kill yourself. Fucking newfags coming in here asking if the bus left yet.

I'm not sure, but I can tell you that the internet is in a huge bubble right now. It's like tulipmania 2.0

>better buy some more LINK

am i right?

If bitcoin becomes adopted worldwide and accepted at virtually every where I could see it hit ~4million per bitcoin in 10+ years, you would be stupid not to buy bitcoin and technically save money on every purchase you make as the price would keep going up.

Realistically, it'll probably go close to 770k in 10 years and then drop massively, plummeting all the way down to 35k and staying there forever.

I think a really skeptical estimate will be 80k in 10 years, but who wouldn't invest in something that will potentially 13x in 10 years, that's still ridiculous money.

I don't think that much.
But even if it Bitcoin manages to reach the 1 trillion mark of the 64.854 trillion dollars of market capacity in the world, each bitcoin would be worth around 45k.
I can certainly see that happening, if all these forks don't fuck it up.