Alright Veeky Forumszens

Alright Veeky Forumszens.

Looking for some advice. I've been lifting for 1.5 years now, look good. Been with my oneitis for 5 months. Sex is good, conversation is good, everything is solid. I feel like asserting myself in the relationship, she's incredibly caring and she occasionally puts others before herself and myself.

She's fucked up in two ways, one is she replied to a text from her ex, she said she felt bad ignoring someone. She's ignoring him now, after I told her it's not cool to do that. Second time she fucked up was when she decided to study with her friend when initially she made plans to study with me. Her friend didn't feel comfortable studying with me, because we get all lovey dovey. She was just a floor down, and it was for midterms. I let her know that wasn't ok either.

What type of boundaries do you have for your girl? Mine isn't allowed to drink, party, hang with certain people, talk to other guys without me being there, and go to events that might be haram. Yes, I'm muslim.

Attached is my body pic, routine is full body workouts 3-4 times a week. To keep it fitness related, I'm happy to share advice on getting aesthetic. My lifts are 1,2,2.5,3.

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/43768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> muslim

Fuck off, scum

fpbp

that sounds horrible dude, not allowed to drink, party, hang with certain people? what the fuck is that lol. and those fuck ups sound like nothing, is this a joke

>Her friend didn't feel comfortable studying with me, because we get all lovey dovey
>because we get all lovey dovey
Youre in the wrong here. Grow up no one wants to see that shit

Shows how insecure people can be despite having above average bodies.

She can't talk to other guys? You might just be a closet insecure beta if you're so afraid of some random dude taking your girl that you have to enforce these rules. Idk about your religion but that's the vibe I get from you

I think the reason you are not getting what you want out of the relationship is definitly because your calves are too small, why else would you neglect to include them in the pic of yourself if they aren't laughably miniscule?

Bro calm down. I use to be like this and drove every chick away from me. Just chill she isn't yours get a hobby

No wonder your culture is shit. Can't even control your women. Sad

And your question is?

>borderline controlling freak
>muslim
>Veeky Forums

Either you are a troll, or this is just some pathetic atempt at shadow bragging.

Eitherway no one cares about you or your shit tier dog of a girlfriend.

OP is a faggot

>I'm muslim

Well that's your first problem

Those things are haram bro, and I'm attempting to make her muslim. To make her pious. You know mormons don't let there women do that stuff either. Gotta be assertive in a relationship.

Calves are small, do calf raises help? I just squat, not sure if I'm supposed to isolate them.

I'm pretty comfortable in my skin. Those values are good to have.

fpbp

The fact you have to consciously try and put effort into controlling her and tell her what to do speaks volumes and shows her that you're insecure and cowardly.
She'll be fucking another dude in 5 months. Guaranteed.

Height/weight/routine?

Post a pic of your girl you've tamed. Wondering if an attractive one would let herself be tamed like this.

probably should have just talked personally to her friend and politely convince her to all study together. girls love their friends and her friends not wanting to be near you is bad news for you..

Dating is just like masturbating, you grip too hard and eventually she/your dick becomes numb

6ft, 170lbs, doing full body workouts 3-4 times a week.

My girlfriend knows not to go out partying/drinking or to hang out with guys, and definitely not to have contact with an ex or someone she hooked up with. We also live together and just recently had a baby together. I was never controlling, I never told her "don't do this", these are things that we mutually agreed we shouldn't do to each other if we want to have a healthy relationship.

You need to gain weight.

Bigger body=bigger suicide vest

Op here, this girl hasn't had those values instilled in her. I might seem like an ass on here, but I'm trying to help better her. She's helped better me. Congrats on the baby, wishing you and her a wonderful life.

Exactly. I thought everyone knew this. This guy must be an insecure wreck

poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/43768

"My Last Duchess"
By user

kys

you cant have pre-marital sex as a muslim, the girl either must be killed or married when the crime is discovered, the holy book is very specific about this, no exceptions.

you get lashes either way.

Don't give us your Taqiyya.

>having pre-marital sex

I'm going to have to stone you both, inshallah.

Your religion and culture has men instilling such disgusting boundaries on women that you achieve the opposite effect, they hate you for it and fantasize about freedom from your kind 24/7. Man, islam really is atrocious.

go

there are too many varieties of b8 in this post to not be bullshit