Is Drake Veeky Forums?

Is Drake Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_3M3s26ujM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, he has good deadlifting form

By normie standards he's ''''''''fit''''''' but he definitely isn't Veeky Forums.

sure, he's obviously lifting for himself because he could fuck any girl he wants. good on him for getting more young people interested in working out.

what we don't need is that body positivism shit infecting the male gender, the queers and fems can keep it.

>the queers and fems can keep it.

Faggot here we don't fucking want it either.

That is honestly an ugly body.

Aren't fags very direct with this shit? Like laughing at gay fatasses and such?

Grindr is brutal for an ugly faggot.

t. ugly faggot

>not wanting a sexy bear to power top you into oblivion

Yeah, and I think it's pretty obvious that he's natty so i respect it.

A bear is not the same thing as a fatty fat fuck fatass.

lol no but at least hes trying.

normie standards yes
young men with crippling body dysmorphia who spend hours every day on bodybuilding, fitness and looksmaxxing forums standards he's a skinnyfat dyel

That is literally the natty limit

This

our senses have been warped

if by that you mean he looks like a natty and not like some roided out freak who has no life and just slaves away at the gym and puts needles in his ass then you are spot on.

lol

lol

lol

DELET THIS

>implying

I'm ugly and still get old men and a few younger fit dudes every once in a while.

btw drake i love your albums man, comeback season and room for improvent are p great.

bad meanin good my fav

>some roided out freak who has no life and just slaves away at the gym and puts needles in his ass
basically me
u mad brah?

You should have known when to stop and shift to maintenance mode

Honestly, I got a ton of respect for him getting decently fit.

People love to think that if you're rich and famous, getting fit would be so easy because you'd have access to the best personal trainers, dietitians and chefs to cook all you food and make extreme gains in short amounts of time.

However, the way I see it, unless you REALLY had a passion for working out, or had a serious reason to get fit (i.e. movie role), why would you give a shit? Women already serve themselves up to you on a silver platter. You're so rich that you can quite literally do whatever the fuck fun shit you want, every single day. Everyone around you parties constantly and drinks and does copious amounts of drugs. Where is your motivation to bother with spending hours a week slaving away in the gym?

I'm pretty sure Craig claims natty in these older pictures which is absolute bs

he's not quite DYEL but his body fat makes his overall image below average for aesthetics. At least he is 6'... thats all he really has, and that stupid beard

Grindr is brutal for everyone
t. attractive faggot

This desu. And I'm sure constantly flying around and doing concerts can be taxing, messing up sleep.

bruh i could beat drakes ass

Yea he's decently Veeky Forums, but I think this was awhile back and I haven't seen much gainz from him since then. I think him lifting was affecting his test since this was around the time he dropped IYRTITL and WATTBA and that's when he was on the high test braggadocio flow. Ever since then, he went back to sounding like a little bitch, so he probably stopped lifting

You think? youtube.com/watch?v=T_3M3s26ujM

>tons of money
>doesint get a coach

He is half-jewish so it makes sense

>hen we talk about a celebrity having plastic surgery, the celebrity is usually female. In this case, we are going to tell you about a male star who had some plastic surgery… and now can’t stop taking his clothes off! "He’s never been fat, but he’s always been flabby and a little embarrassed about taking his shirt off. Rather than watching his diet and hitting the gym hard, he took a shortcut. He checked out everything (liposuction, tummy tuck, ab implants, ab etching) and finally got a combination done last year. He was very sick after the surgery (and missed a key performance) but now he’s happy with the result. The funny thing was that he suddenly had this six-pack but the rest of him was still all soft and flabby! His friends teased him so much about it that he finally started going to the gym so the rest of his body wouldn’t look like a mismatch!" So, if you were wondering why this famous under-40 male rapper/singer suddenly started taking his shirt off this year, now you know. And now you also know that those "rock-hard" abs are courtesy of a skilled surgeon (although we are sure the musician will duck any accusations of plastic surgery)!
>Drake

It piss

why does he look that good while being so weak ? is he roiding ?

>ever stopping and maintaining
>not constantly getting BIGGER BY THE DAY

I didn't think gays had standards.