How does lifting affect height at ages of 16+...

How does lifting affect height at ages of 16+. Wondering if I should get my son into weightlifting or should wait another couple years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HThyqlN-Z2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dressed like a literal whore
>in public

Absolutely HARAM

>has son
>probably married
>still keeps skimpy girls on his computer

Either you are stupid, a very bad person or underaged b&

It shouldn't affect height if he uses proper form.

I only have them for Veeky Forums since it increases number of replies.

Should be fine, just start slow and keep him in sports.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I "grew" a few centimeters after I started lifting. My posture was shitty and lifting helped fix it.

Id berry my dick so deep in that ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

How old where you?

Is that the Mariners girl?

Doesn't seem to affect height too much.

I got my wife's son into lifting when he was 16 and he is taller and bigger than me at 18. Gotta love black genetics

Go ahead.

Perfect time to upgrade that son-dad bond to a man-man bond. His gains will go through the roof and having discipline and confidence at this time of his life will allow him to achieve greatness in what he does.

You don't want a drunkard depressed underachiever who only calls you for money to pay shit to his oneitis, do you?

Lifting to soon and to heavy will force your son into being a manlet, if you fuck his growth plates while they are developing he will be tiny regardless of how strong he gets.

Don't force your son to be a faggot all his life, have him do soccer and shit to keep him ottermode and then when he is older get him into lifting and all that shit.

>[citation needed]

> doing soccer
> not being a faggot

If you misspelled rugby then you will be forgiven. Football (soccer to yanks) is a gentlemans game played by hooligans, and rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen.
Rugby builds good sprinting ability, explosive power, stamina and great teamwork. Soccer is just every skinny bloke who can do a flick over thinking hes gods gift to the world, and they play as a group of individuals who happen to have a common goal, not as a team.

good god, what a butterface

Holy shit about the team part. Never realized how true that is.

>implying not all team sports are for faggots

>tfw loved rugby but was the joke of the team in school

> hes never partaken in a victory circlejerk in the showers after winning a rugby tournament

Why even live

Dont let your son be a back though. As my first coach (who incidentally also coached the Scotland team) said it, the forwards are 'donkeys' and the backs are 'brill cream boys': the forwards win the ball, win the scrums, secure the breaks and lock down the rucks, basically all the hard work, just so the backs have an easy shot at running it in.
Tbf Ive played every position on the field except full back, but being blindside flanker or a prop is by far the funnest yet toughest positions on the pitch.

Goddamn I miss my rugby days.

I started lifting at 14, I'm 6'2" (almost 6'3" yea buddy!). My own experience is my only source though, so I say just start slow and do sports since lifting had no effect on my height. I'm no expert tho, GL.

Lmao

How tall were you when you started lifting?

Yes

Do you think she knows by now she's the new queen of Veeky Forums

white girls have no upper lips, it's irritating

then the coal burner discovers that no the nigger doesn't like or respect you, as was obvious because he calls you a "white bitch" all the time..

>white

Whats up with this girl and fishnets?

most people don't have an upper lip when they're smiling

what's up with those deformed lips?

Lel kill yourself amerifat, you have no knowledge of football aka soccer.
Rugby is for mindless closet faggots who think it's manly to be physical.
While football requires actual intelligence and tactics.
>no sprinting ability with football
>no explosive power with football
>no stamina building with football
Top lel americuck

i feel ya bro, same happened for me with football, it's never too late

Calm down Ahmed. You're just kicking around a ball for 90 minutes, it's not nuclear engineering

>mudslime
Handegg is just throwing the handegg from left to right

>and to boost my wife's son's test

> americuck

Nope, grew up playing rugby in Scotland (hence the Scotland team coach), played for one of the best rugby schools in the country, then moved down to England, played county, and played in tournaments against some of the best U18 rugby teams in the country, as well as Sevens.

Nowhere did I say you dont need to be fit for football, but the average rugby player would outmatch any average football player in every measure of fitness except perhaps long distance jogging. Furthermore, ive known people who have been scouted for Chelsea, Arsenal etc as teenagers, and all were self obsessed cunts who thought they were better than everyone else.

In a football game, individual skill and talent can have a much bigger effect on the outcome; less so in rugby, because you can be the biggest bloke around, but a guy tackling properly or even two guys body checking you will put you down. Its a lot less about the individual and a lot more about how you function as a team. A smaller pack can push off a bigger pack in a scrum if they have better coordination and teamwork.

The largest extent of teamwork in football is being in the right position at the right time, taking the ball well and delivering it on target; again, all individual skills more than team skills.

Lastly, you take far heavier knocks in rugby than you ever do in football. Ive had many bones broken and seen many broken. In football a cunt gets tapped and is on the floor, arse to jesus pretending like his mother has just been knifed. Footballers are pussies. Look on youtube for any rugby v football comparison and see the difference in the hits they take.

But if you want to be that butthurt about the realities and differences of the two sports, by all means, go ahead. Nobodys stopping your denial.

goddam her smile is amazing

And football is kicking a ball into a net. Is there meant to be a point there?

And handegg is walking over a line with an egg

Youre the one who originally massively oversimplified the game, I replied in kind. You regurgitating the same statement is, surprise surprise, a non argument.

But hey, nobody ever hired a footballer for their mental capacity.

Mate I can see you've never even touched a football. Just keep talking about handegg and don't mention football again

I wasn't the one who originally oversimplified the game
This guy (you) did it first, and then I responded the same way to him

Ive played football with mates, but felt no interest in it whatsoever as a competitive sport, and left it to the cunts who care about their instagram, shoes and 'fresh' haircuts. Otherwise known as 'pricks'. We preferred a mans sport, yknow, like rugby.

Just some advice, you should put some ice on your butthurt, it looks really raw and swollen. Get well soon lad

Yeah, respecting a woman really gets her panties wet. Btw how many fedoras do you own?

He was completely factually correct though; a football game is 90 minutes long, and you kick the ball, do you not? And it is in no way nuclear engineering either. Just because he didnt digress into every infintessimal detail doesnt mean you need to get your wee panties in a twist.

>Mans sport
Wew lad why so insecure. But thanks for confirming your (lack of) knowledge.

Nice Momscience

Ok sure, then these are also correct, so what's your point?

Says the one who screamed cuck at the slightest hint of the holy name of football being desecrated. Furthermore, im pretty sure 99 out of any 100 people youd care to ask would say rugby is a more manly sport. Sorry if you cant handle that reality lad; from that fact its pretty obvious that its your manhood that feels challenged.

Thanks for the keks though mate, a good 7/10 for effort but poor overall performance.

I played soccer in high school. Can confirm it's a faggot's game. I'd get bitched at for being too aggressive. I put one kid on his ass and I got put out of the game. I also played football, and being aggressive was encouraged. You know, because it's not a faggot's game.

Except they arent correct. Its a ball, not an egg, and you only score when you plant the ball, not just walk over the line.

Good effort tho

Again
>Muh manly sport
Just come out of the closet mate

Fair assessment, shame wales just beat Ireland :( there. Good show though

>Highschool football
>Being aggressive shows you're manly and not a faggot
top jej famalam

Youre the one who keeps rabbitting on about manliness, suggesting it is you who is so insecure as to having to keep mentioning it. I dont give a shit because I know rugby is a game for men, football is a game for boys. Im sorry youre getting so worked up questioning your own manhood.

Back to your cuckold videos mate.

the thing i regret the most is not starting earlier
get him the fuck to do it

> this much denial in one post

Goddamn, ive never seen someone get so mad, fucken kek. I just feel sorry for you now pal.

>Keeps on babbling on why Rugby is manly and a mansport
>Point it out
>"You're the one who keeps rabbitting on about manliness"
You confused yourself kid

dat dere dsl

>rolling around on the floor pretending to be injured and arguing with the other team at all opportunities isn't faggot behaviour
Football has a legitimate problem with that stupid fucking diving

rugby =/= handegg

Youre the one constantly contesting it, where nobody else would even think twice as to which was a rougher sport, hence you are trying to defend something you percieve about football and yourself, i.e manhood. Your denial that the sport that involves physical battery v the one that does not is for the harder people is mind boggling and matching SJW levels of mental gymnastics.

Im sorry you cannot accept it and have this view that ponces who get tapped and fall to the ground screaming are somehow harder blokes than those who break bones and keep playing. Its not my fault if you are not mentally mature enough to accept that basic reality of the differences between the two sports and the type of people who play them. Your loss, not mine.

I agree on that, but that is mainly to get a foul out of a situation.

Come on brah. Rugby lads are about a thousand times manlier than footballers. Football lads I have encountered are usually good lads but are usually skinny and social media monkeys. I'm good mates with a lot of rugby lads and they are just absolutely physically alpha. They got that hard guy head shape, massive square jaws, enormous bodies. Definitely a manlier lot (though sort of insufferable in pubs).

Trying to cheat your way into fouls by blaming the other team for shit you made up takes a special kind of unabashed shittiness. It's just bad sport mate.

So, being a little bitch and complaining about being hit is supposed to be manly? What fucking planet are you from?

I think he just cant admit it to himself at a basic level due to his pretences and idols, hence why he keeps trying to argue about it.

> get tapped
> fall over screaming in pretend pain
> "yeh lads dw just fooling about getting us a go at them free points"

And that comes to the crux of the matter; football is a gentlemans sport played by hooligans, rugby is a hooligans sport played by gentlemen.

>momscience
4 doctors and an orthopedic surgeon told me this.
Way to make yourself look fucking stupid because you don't know shit though.

Even adverts know football is for pussies
youtu.be/HThyqlN-Z2E

based rugger > chavball

Yea man who cares about women of our own race preyed upon, beaten or murdered by subhuman animals
The future is built on the backs of single mothers with half breed kids

Same. When I was about 17 or so and I finally discovered that the rear delts and rhomboids were real muscles I grew probably 2 inches or so just from correcting my posture. Daily reminder to do your rows, hip thrusts, and deadlifts. They will all improve your posture and overall aesthetics.