Cmon do something

cmon do something

sell your stack, to move it demands sacrifice

later

Sell your myspace coin and just hodl Bitcoin

bump

sold 50% a couple weeks ago. Should have sold it all, but I keep hoping for one last pump before the big ETH crash. Maybe during the next BTC correction some of that money might flow to ETH and that's when I get out. I'd also like to wait until Jan 4th to sell so I would only have to pay tax at LT capital gains rate.

>before the big ETH crash
wym

ETH is a massive bubble. There's no way a distributed computing platform that nobody uses for anything except shilling shitcoins is worth $30 billion. Even if it doesn't crash, ETH doesn't have the same kind of growth potential a global currency/store of value like BTC has. You're going to lose money by being invested in ETH instead of BTC.

BTC is a massive bubble. There's no way a distributed network that nobody uses except for illegal darkweb activities is worth 100 billion. Even if it doesn't crash, BTC doesn't have the same kind of grow potential a global currency/store of value like USD has. You're going to lose money by being invested in BTC instead of USD.

Yeah right... the most used crypto currency isn’t worth 1/3 of the first crypto ever made... $300 is a fair price. Supposedly many ICOs are colluding and selling their ETH whenever it goes above $300 and stop when it goes under.

touche. except for the fact that BTC keeps going up while ETH has crashed from its ATH, never recovered, and keeps languishing at $300 while BTC moons.

ETH is not a currency or store of value like BTC. It's not limited. Soon enough it won't even be mined. It's sole use case is creation of scam tokens which will all invariably fail. ETH has no future. I got in when it was $10 so I've already made all the gains I care to make. The only thing left to do is find a good exit point and get out before the whole shithouse goes down in flames.

>Supposedly many ICOs are colluding and selling their ETH whenever it goes above $300 and stop when it goes under.
I thought there was a bug in the algorithm that made it tether to $300.

I just remember when BTC was stuck at $600 for months. People just assumed it was never going up beyond that, and bam.

ETH really is due for a strong appreciation. Also, ICO's need to die.

without ICOs what's the point of Ether?

im hoping devcon makes it do somthing so i can finally sell for less then a loss. This happens everytime i buy a coin. It just stays stagnant for months.

Yeah, this is you, and about a milllion others waiting to dump their bags between $350 & $400. It's going to take a lot of luck to get over that hill.

BTC is not a distributed computing platform, or even a currency like ETH. It's limited. Soon enough it won't even be traded. It's sole use case is creation of scam forks which will all invariably fail, and hodling. BTC has no future. I got in when it was 500, so I've already made all the gains I care to make. The only thing left to do is to find a good exit point and get out before the whole shithouse collapses under its own weight.

>He thinks USD is a store of value

ETH's price is built upon all the scam ICOs and the moment everyone realizes the ICOs are vaporware garbage, the price will plummet into the $100s.

Could this become the next stablecoin? The one we need but don't deserve?

It literally has been the most stable coin in price out of ANYTHING in the crypto space.

Is this the latest meme from ETH cucks? It's not fucking stable, it just barely stays afloat. It constantly goes down against BTC.