If I'm 6'3 142 lbs, should I eat 5000 calories a day? Also, how much would I weigh by September if I eat 5k a day?

If I'm 6'3 142 lbs, should I eat 5000 calories a day? Also, how much would I weigh by September if I eat 5k a day?

Depends on your tdee and actual dedication to eat 5000 a day
A pound of fat takes 3500 extra calories above what's used
A pound of muscle takes 2500

According to my kinesiology class at least

People generally say 1 or 2 pounds a week is max for good weight while you're exercising, and that's 25 weeks away

.....jesse

Are you counting calories at present? I bet given your size you're actually WAY under your maintenance amount. You might find that 3500 or even 3000 is more than enough.

I was as skinny or skinnier even that you are, at 6'1. I managed to put on weight at 3500, having worked out that despite the typical "I eat loads and never put on weight!" mantra most skinny guys spiel out, I actually only hit 2000 or less most days.

You will find that with heavy training (3-4 times a week, focusing on heavy compound lifts with good progressive overload) that your dietary needs will easily ramp to 5000 or more in time.

I just wouldn't instantly rush into it as you'll probably find it very tough given the fact you clearly under-eat now.

>Are you counting calories at present? I bet given your size you're actually WAY under your maintenance amount.
I recently started eating 3000-4000 calories, when Monday comes around I'm gonna up it to 5000.
>You will find that with heavy training (3-4 times a week, focusing on heavy compound lifts with good progressive overload) that your dietary needs will easily ramp to 5000 or more in time.
All I have is an an roller, 2 dumbbells, and a pull-up bar. What lifts would you recommend?
>I just wouldn't instantly rush into it as you'll probably find it very tough given the fact you clearly under-eat now.
I'm already finding it pretty easy

Well eating wise you're golden. You're lucky you can easily eat that much. You are counting properly right, not just estimating?

And it is "clean" eating right? I mean, as a skinny guy you don't need to kill yourself worrying about fat intake provided you train hard, but by the same token, 5000kcal of pizza and beer isn't going to do shit.

As for the training, you'll struggle with that. Firstly, read the fucking sticky.
Secondly, learn that progressive-overload is key. A beginner routine (whichever one of the usual recommended ones - SS/SL/ICF/etc) will concentrate on heavy compound lifts, with a focus on adding weight every workout. A guy of your size, even as skinny as you are, will quickly hit double your bodyweight on the likes of deadlifts, quickly followed by squats, bench, and so on. So unless your dumbbells are 300lbs, they're already too light.

Assuming you really are hitting 5000kcal, and eating cleanly, you'll quickly rocket up in size with decent training. Join a gym. If you can afford that much food, you can afford a gym membership. Your body-type is IDEAL for gaining mass. Count yourself lucky.

Read the sticky

>You are counting properly right, not just estimating?
Yes
>And it is "clean" eating right? I mean, as a skinny guy you don't need to kill yourself worrying about fat intake provided you train hard, but by the same token, 5000kcal of pizza and beer isn't going to do shit.
My schedule looks like this:
Breakfast:
2 Fortify Plus nutrition shakes, 700 calories
4 bagels + cream cheese, 1000 calories
2 Glutino Frosted Strawberry toaster pastries, 440 calories
Total: 2140 calories

Lunch:
2 boxes of Annie's Rice Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Gluten Free Mac-n-Cheese, 1320 calories
Total: 1320 calories

Dinner:
2 Dymatize Super Mass Gainer shakes with milk, 1000 calories each
Total: 2000 calories

Overall: 5460

>So unless your dumbbells are 300lbs, they're already too light.
I can only curl 10 pounds

3k should be easily enough. You might even pack on too much fat considering your weight

S P O O K Y
P
O
O
K
Y

holy fuck I am scared

you will gain a fair amount of fat at 5k

I think 4k is the most I'd ever go for, ever as a spookster

how are you able to move? Can you even pick up a gallon of milk? What's life like on the belt?

eat less sugar and shakes, and just put a decent dinner down with chicken and rice. you dont need 5000 kcals so you'll gain disgusting amounts of pudgy belly and traptits.

Do progressive overload with your equipment, and when you can master that, join a gym.

Or just go to the gym so you can learn to do real lifts that target more mucles. Everybody goes to the gym now. Not just cool gruys and hunks.
>for your gainz

EUREKA!! This year, Christmas will be... OOOOUUURS!!!

im jelly of op. its a lot easier to start from nothing then to also lose a bunch of fat and gain muscle.

eat big and lift a lot.

Breh I am 6'2 190 and I bulk on 3500-3700cals. No way you need that much. I'd be willing to bet money you're eating under 3000 on average.

How long have you been doing that diet? And are you CONSISTENT? It's a shit diet but it's still pretty much impossible for you to not be gaining on that at your size.

>lanklets

Like a week. Before I wasn't eating the Mac N Cheese but now I am. I'm out of mass gainer right now but I have more coming Monday.
I also went from 133 to 143
I'm trying to get to at least 180 by September.

Bump

Why? Do you just want to be fat?

Im interested. How and why does it take 2500 calories to store a pound of muscle?

Muscle is about 75% water, 18% protein, 3% fat and some other crap.

So about 0.99 calories is contained in 1 gram of muscle.

Which is about 450 calories per pound of muscle.

What is that other 2000 used for? Where does it go? How and why does it take that much?

oops see this post

Mass gainers are usually loaded with sugar, check the nutritional info. They also cost a lot more than bulk straight protein you can add your own carbs and fats to.

Even gomad, or using milk for its carb content (and some protein and fat) is better, as milk will be lower GI and the sugar in milk is lactose, which is made of glucose and galactose both which can be metabolised directly unlike the fructose component of sucrose.

Btw I used to be your current weight too at the same height. There's no such thing as a bad meal, but just try to keep the sugar lowish as your body composition will be a bit better off with less sugar at the same calorie level over the long run.

Nah I just wanna look better by the time school starts. I plan on using MK-677 and Ligandrol.
Would I get skinnyfat if I went through with my current plan?
>bulk straight protein
What is that and how many calories does it have?

>I plan on using MK-677 and Ligandrol.

Then just eat lots of pizza and mcdonalds

Depends on your current plan, as a recovered auschwitz I did eat McDonalds every day, and just went with non sugar beverages, worked reasonably well. Chicken tendies.

You buy unflavoured or flavoured wpi protein from a bulk protein source rather than a name label, much cheaper, throw in other shit like milk, peanut butter, banana, etc.

LGD and MK677 should increase your appetite, it also works reasonably well at increasing protein synthesis.

I think I ate about 3600 to 4000 calories, youre probably underestimating your current calories.

Healthy fats are a good way to boost calorie intake too, more calories per gram.

6'3 masterrace.

im 6'2 140 lbs and i don't look this skinny you have to be lighter than 140 lbs

Eating clean how do I even regularly hit 3k

i'm working a 10 hour shift for the next month to month and half with one break

I can eat nuts inbetween shifts which has helped up my calories

but i can't hit more than 4 meals a day

the first one of the day is pretty light being whole wheat bread, peanut butter and eggs

I have roast and sweet potatoes and chicken and rice for my other meals

I used to eat mostly chicken but ill see how my weight goes adding red meat

I was 154 and now i'm 146-147 after starting this job (manual labour, and i go to the gym and do cardio still)

6"2

So I won't get fat eating what I'm eating because of the MK-677 and Ligandrol?

Not true, you can put on fat using those substances but protein synthesis will be higher, so logically a bit less fat should be stored at excess calories than without them.

You can put on fat but I dont think you'll get fat, given your starting size, one pound of body fat contains about 3600 calories, it takes a lot of excess calories over a long period of time to truly get fat.

From Adelaide?

If youre actually from Aus, be warned, I had LGD inspected several times by customs, but passed. MK677 however I have had seized.

Two 1500 cal meals
Three 1000 cal meals
Four 750 cal meals

Nope, I'm in the US.
So what do you think would be a healthy weight to be at by September?

Given its half a year I dont think its unreasonable to do 40 lbs given your starting weight.

Some of that will be water and fat.

Lets say you do +25 lbs of muscle, and that user is right about 2500 cals per lb, thats about 360 cal over tdee minimum you need until then from now.

I might do 1000 cal over tdee though at that size with drugs and hard work.

If you do end up doing testosterone, make sure to have an ai on hand in case you find you start getting sore nipples etc (wont happen with lgd on its own).

Test + LGD is a good combo, but your free test and thus estrogen sky rockets on it and can compound estrogen issues badly if youre sensitive and dont have an ai. (LGD suppresses SHBG which gives more free test, which in turn gives more estrogen and low shbg so way more free estrogen floating around).

>Eating clean

Don't. You are the exact sort of person that needs SS+GOMAD

THANKYOU MR SKELTAL

>SS

Turn him into T-rex, sure.

I'm Jesse from AUS so was wondering what the other guy meant.

Because muscle cell fibers do a lot more than fat cells. It takes a lot of energy to construct the complex amino acid chains.

Are you fucking dense dude? Stop drinking meme shit and just eat some REAL FOOD GOD DAMMIT.

The only thing you "need" is protein power, and maybe creatine later down the track when you're not a hungry skeleton.

"Mass Gain" power is literally just protein power and synthetic carbs together. You can just eat 20% more rice and it's the same thing but cleaner.

Eat your fucking meals, work out, get a good nights sleep and maybe take some fish oil.

The entire supplement industry is built on nooblets like yourself looking for a magic pill to get jacked.

There is none, you just have to be diligent and patient.

That is not really a sufficient explanation.

You should get your sugar from fruits, not just load up on more rice.

I say that sitting here when I ate an entire shopping bag of chocolate in 2 days that was supposed to last a month..

You shouldnt be eating 5k cals a day because you look like you eat about 1k currently so if you take a huge leap you will shit your brains out and die

Just take it slow, gaining weight doesnt happen in one night

Can you guys get some tips for getting to 3000-4000 calories EVERY fucking day?

What foods am I supposed to have where I'm gonna be able to meet that goal every single day?

Not him but I'm going to buy some fish oil ,what benefits does it have? The sticky only says it's a very good supplement.

Use a post work out shake, I put like 700ml of milk, a peeled banana, 2 table spoons of peanut butter, 60g wpi protein, 30-60g casein.

Helps to up calories a lot, the trick is dont do this within a short time period before a meal as you wont be able to eat as much after.

thankyou skellington

eating like a retard wont take you anywhere youll be shitting most of it.
Even if you somehow can make a 5k high protons lean diet youll be getting almost nothing.
Dont believe this niggers about dirty bulking, youll be getting fat and water underneath ths skin giving you that "so desirable" puffy look.

If you MUST bulk the most to september, do 1 months of starting strength then jump into a brosplit and everyday go for the pump, crazy crazy sick obsesive pump, disregard doms and dont believe the brodudes calling you out with their "overtraining" bullshit.
Then get a 3.5k~4k lean diet.

do peanutbutter or kys

Vitamin D and Omega fatty acids.
It cures depression.

1. Stop drinking sugary shakes
2. Slowly increase your calorie intake with REAL food
3. Most importantly, try supplementing with b complex vitamin and zinc, it helped me hugely when I was a skeleton
4. Go to a GYM

I've been fine so far so I think I'm good
What would you recommend eating for a lean diet?

You wouldn't weigh much more but going through 5k a day would leave you with crippling debt

>You wouldn't weigh much more
>5k a day until September

>eating 5k in coins

>implying that wouldn't make you gain a lot of weight

Bump

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

Bump

Bump