Cancer that you see at you gym

this fucking guy is retarded he gladly posts stupid shit like this on his facebook weekly.

people using the bench press for exercises that are not benching

Wait but this makes sense, because with the smaller plates that means you can go down farther during the rep

dropsets w/superman

How do bent over rows then??

Sounds like you are jelly op because you dont bench 7 plate

squat rack like a sane person

You gotta master the 10lb plate before moving up to heavier weights. this guy knows what hes doing.

Just take the decline bench bar. That's not a real exercise anyway so no harm done

bench is a goat location for barbell shrugs

what's her routine?

Or... pick it up off the ground? You don't even need a rack or bench or cage for fucking rows.

BTW if you're that lazy you could not be a douche and use the preacher curl seat. Yes, they can handle the weight unless you are truly a monster in which case you wouldn't even be here and who the fuck cares if you're taking up curl space? You were probably about to use it anyway.

Was he doing drop sets?

Saw a guy squatting like this today

>Sets up rack
>applies pussy pad
>Loads 5 kg a side
>Walks out, pasts safeties, keeps going...
>1/4 squats for reps
>notice he has bandages, not wraps, on his knees
>likely blew them out doing this stupid shit
>reracks and loads another 5 kg and goes again
>and again...
>and again...
>no more 5 kg plates because he wants to be a knob

my friend and i did this for a few weeks, we'd drop set and then back up decreasing the rep range. i was plateauing at 245 and wasn't getting DOMS anymore, my chest was so sore after this workout, it was different and fun. sometimes you need to incorporate different techniques here and there for fun and to break the stagnation. it's not like it's fruitless, just looks weird.

When the gym is really busy, I'll use the incline bench station to do OHP

What are you going to do about it?

Saw a guy doing this yesterday, he had a horrible chest.

>fucking dyel loads up 47.5kg
>he's been lifting here for 2 years and never gone above 55kg
>uses the only squat rack
>gets one rep and has a fucking spasm
>keeps trying to make it through his set
>every rep he grunts in pain
>does 3 sets of 5 fucking SS meme shit
>tried to do chinups but couldn't do one

homegym masterrace

fuck u i like decline

>want to go to a gym
>don't know what 75% of the machines are for
>don't want to get bullied since i never worked out before and will probably start much weaker than everyone else

>phonecalls during rests. Take that shit outside and stop disrupting the focus of others
>phonecalls during fucking sets. You've got some $100 bluetooth headphones with a built in mic? Fantastic. Fuck off.
>not putting plates/dumbells/bars/benches back in an orderly fashion. Granted I tend to work out later on in the evening, so I get the aftermath of the 9-5 crowd, but fuck me it looks like an icelandic toddler's playroom.

There is a duo in my gym.
They might be (negros).
And they *add* a 10 lbs plate to the 20K/45L barbell when benching.
They start out with around 5 a side (145 lbs), and then add 1 plate / side until the bar is maxed out.

I understand "progression".... but why not make larger jumps ?

>somebody call Rich Froning

Just go and don't make eye contact thats what I do

Do you monitor these threads to make sure you aren't posted in them?

is this edited?

No I just started going yesterday and I don't want to be a faggot and ruin things for other people

Sadly not. She started cutting in 2017 though so I imagine shes shredded now

Stop being a faggot and leave your house it's not that bad once you get there

but this thread proves ur bullies

Just go, take your time and read the signs. People might glance at you occasionally, but they won't stare at you or track your every movements. No one's at the gym to belittle other people, they're just there for themselves. If you do retarded shit will people judge you? Sure, but just keep going back, they'll accept you as just another dude at the gym

>Average guy orbiting a 6/10 woman the whole time explaining and trying to impress her
>Mid aged women talking to each other in between sets
>That one faggot/fattie with the adidas hoodie and pants even when it's 100 degrees inside (were poor and the AC doesn't work)
>Fatty doing 10 minutes of slow ass bike, then 20 of elliptic, then 10 minutes walking

I saw one time a guy waiting for everyone to leave so he could take a good selfie without sweaty losers in the back

1St guy prob ment db rows

When you find a program to do ( whic you should, don't make up your own shit) look up each of the excersizes on YouTube and watch them. You don't have to know how to use the machines that you won't use.

i have no idea what she actually looks like.

Oh an no one is going to bully you. Its possible a .001% but do you not ride in cars or do anything that has an extremely tiny risk? If it happens, you can just get the person kicked out of the gym and no one wants that to happen to them so they won't bother you

.001% chance someone on fit goes to your gym and .0001% chance tbeyre mean

then go away

This is exactly what i witnessed a few hours ago. Saturday brings out the worst.

Is he benching 1 3/4 pl8?

Black guy who puts clamps on the curl machine. I was going to find an image of a similar machine to clarify and I actually found an image of a guy doing the same thing. Those plates aren't fucking going anywhere.

Same black guy also attaches the safety bars to the barbell rack and then uses them as the rack itself, meaning he takes up twice as much space and has no safety.

>don't know what 75% of the machines are for
Decoration.

A group of 7 indians all hogging the chest press machine for an hour straight.

Auschwitz mode DYELs all decked out in brand wears and accessories.
>do 0 compounds
>never put the equipment back

how?

I can help you kill him, bud. You probably know where he lives, right?

kek
but also sad

You spent 10 minutes judging someone for doing less than full range squats because of a knee injury and you think they're retarded?

Got news for you kid

This. I love it when noobs like him post here for me to laugh at.

This. Also, I'm sure if you ask someone who looks like they frequent the gym, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help.

Some of us are just accustomed by life to expect shit to be mean.

>it's not that bad once you get there

I've been there and you're wrong.

>auschwitz hipster manlet wearing beanie, band hoodie and skinny pants
>takes treadmill in corner, puts it on maximum incline
>proceeds to walk for 20 minutes while holding on to the handles and leaning back, thus removing the whole function of the incline

Saw him come in once before, briefly lift a dumbbell, look around, spot me and then run away to the cardio section

adding lots of small plates is harder than a few big ones because it makes the weight denser and thus heavier to lift.

Weapons-grade autism lad

>attention whore fitness chick in late 20s who CLIMBS the fucking squat rack and just sits or stands at the top (while chatting over the whole room to some of her friends) because apparently that's easier than jumping up like 20 cm to reach the pullup bar

I'm no bitter man, but I really want to see her fall. Probably also because she is friendlies with some of the gym staff and they make nothing of that pants-on-head retarded shit. Plus her face is about 4/10.

shit, didn't mean to reply

Fucking hell, so many times i see pajeets using 2 10kg on each side and i think fucking dyel fucks. Once my mate tried that and i just took them off and he got confused, told him don't ever do that use 1 20kg.

Read (study) SS. It's a >800 page manual on how to lift things and put them down.

you guys are retarded. those are 10kg plates.

10 x 14 = 140kg + 20kg bar = 160kg

as if you guys can bench 160kg

>Cancer i hear at the gym

TSHHHHHHHHH

I never notice other people doing this stuff because i just mind my own business. I only interact with my known gym buddies.

Except they're 5kg plates. Not 10kg.
5x14 = 70
70 + 20 = 90kg

Sorry to burst your bubble, thinking you're lifting twice what you actually are.

Rip your eyes. They are 10 lbs.

those are 5kgs you mong

>be at gym the other day
>see 3 shitskins in squat rack
>they have safety bars at OHP level
>they start squatting a little over a plate and dropping the bar completely onto the safeties
>then shoot up with their heels way off the ground and get the bar of the safeties
>do this for like 20min all while flexing in the mirror and complementing each other with their beats headphones on

>dragging a bench downstairs for cables
>fucking leaving it there like a neanderthal

Just google how to use the different machines, that's basically what I did. Or use a machine you do know and watch people use those machines and learn by watching.

You won't get bullied my dude, we all have to start somewhere.

they're 10kg brahs. look

Holy shit, I have the same problem but with asians at the squat rack.

ITT people who don't know how to use google. . .

I use it for seated ohp
Suck it up bitchboi

Dude, they're 5KG plates. I've used this style of plate many-a-time. They're too small to be 10's.

Pic related.

AHAHAHA that's not how it works

Step 1: Read SS
Step 2: Do SS
Step 3: Move on to TM
Step 4: Once you don't get gains from TM move on to Bill Starrs advanced 5x5

Congrats. You are now 70's big.

congrats, you now squat 500 and bench 185

and weigh 225 at 5'9

There's a guy with cancer at my gym, i respect him for trying but im not sure theres any point.

You can only use it for seated OHP if you can OHP 1pl8+
which you can't

>implying
5'9 155lbs noob who read SS and did it for 8 months and moved onto TM for 4 months now.
OHP 135x5
Bench 200x5
Squat 275x5
Deadlift 315x5

Maybe you're just bad.

Oh shit, that made me chuckle.

Doing calves?

The PT at my gym unironically does this. but with the first plate as a 25.

Dude are you retarded. look on the machines, if nobody is using it pretend youre using it and read. its not that hard.

t. somebody who went to the gym by himself with no knowledge and went up from benching the bar to 2pl8s.

>not knowing us Veeky Forums shitposters really do bully people

Bra, that is only 185lbs. That is the kind of weight you rep ~20+ times.

measuring in kg's is for mongoloids.

op here gym is in the usa they are 10 lb plates

merica

Those are not even impressive lifts...at all

Yeah, I mean who wants to have smart increments like: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140... etc.
For those to find out how many plates you minus 20 and then divide by 20... pretty easy. Too easy. Us non-"mongoloids" like it the hard way.

It's much better to have increments that aren't easily divisible or in reasonable increments like: 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, 315, 360, 405...

Yeah, those are easy to use. A real non-"mongoloid" would always choice freetard-units instead of an easier, more efficient method.

>bent over rows
>bent over
>bent
I think i see the problem. did you think they were called bench over rows? because either way you're retarded.

don't

d-do you eat at all?

>using clips for anything

>Current year
>Not using enough weight to warrant the use of clips

>shitting yourself on a ~60 pound curl
ay lmao

>Saw a dude doing curls in the squat rack
>It's my squat day
Just fucking kill me.

>tfw doing ohp in the power rack
>could easily clean it