Who were the best and worst female leaders in history?

Who were the best and worst female leaders in history?

By best I mean contributed positively to their society while keeping the people happy or at least content; they made a lasting impact in an upwards direction

By worst, I mean destructive, hated by the people and just generally killed or help kill whatever state/society/etc. they were in charge of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NI5rcvsLxZI
youtu.be/jzGNoPo5hPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maggie Thatcher is top on the best, if not only for giving the inspiration to Roger Waters

Based Mrs T

youtu.be/NI5rcvsLxZI

Truly the Iron Lady

Catherine the Great was pretty good. Instituted huge welfare and health reforms, like setting up smallpox inoculation clinics all over Russia, and tried (to no avail) to relieve some of the worst hardships on serfs.

I'm proud to say I met the great lady. Highlight of my life.

Actually met the great lady before she died. Highlight of my life.

youtu.be/jzGNoPo5hPQ

Theodara-chan

ITISIMPOSSIBLETODETERMINEWOMENLACKTHESSENTIALCHARACTERISTICSOFLEADERSHIPANDWHENAFEMALEISINANALLEGEDLEADERSHIPPOSITIONSHEISMERELYAFRONTFORAMALEWHOISACTUALLYMAKINGTHEDECISIONSTHEREFORESINCENOWOMENHAVEACTUALLYBEENINLEADERSHIPPOSITIONSTHERECANBENOBESTORWORSTTODIFFERENTIATETEHEM

She's just a meme.

>thatcher
>best female leader in history

A modern conservative who broke unions and beat a hilariously under-equipped and under-prepared South American nation in a conflict while failing to effectively deal with terrorists in her own back garden (lmao just let them starve to death I'm sure it'll sort itself out rather than step in and actually solve the root of the problem lmao) is not even close to the best Prime Minister, never mind best fucking leader.

Get a fucking grip OP.

I agree, she should have sent in the British army and completely exterminated any Irish not in Northern Ireland.

I see you've found the worst

Pretty much any approach whatsoever would have been better. Stepping in and saying "okay how about we just give the irish catholics equal rights you dumb faggots" or stepping in and saying "sure have your political status but you're staying in jail fuckboy" or literally ANYTHING other than "MUH NO POLITICAL STATUS STARVE AWAY PADDY" was so retarded.
The British could have shattered the Provos from the inside out but instead they surrendered instead of just turfing out the Loyalists by the ferryload and giving way to actual progress.

user is a just fan of the Final Cut.
I am too it's a great album.
He dosn't like Thatcher.

>Margaret Thatcher
>a conservative

Apparently she did anal too

Queen Elizabeth.

Reformed France's economy and religious culture. Possibility the best leader in French history considering her position in my opinion.

>A modern conservative who broke unions and beat a South American nation in a conflict

Sounds like the perfect leader
Only thing she did wrong is not nuking Buenos Aires

Dirty slut did everything.

his husband was a retarded cuck, credit belongs to her for the new world

> his husband
welp I dun goofed

Queen Victoria

Eva Peron "Evita" deserves an honorable mention.

>t. butthurt Yorkie

Had very little actual power.

Thatcher was honestly the worst PM this country ever had. Every problem Britain faces today from the housing crises to the privatization of British Rail can be traced back to her.

>best
Joan of Arc
>worst
Elizabeth Bathory I guess?

The original trap

So... Thatcher did nothing wrong?

>privatization of British Rail
>bad
Try again