Is it over yet?

Is it over yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkNvU2V22ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just started.

it's never over
not until normies realize there's more to crypto than just Bitcoin

Boomers and institutions keep buying bitcoin and it's making everything go down.

boomers and normies ruin everything again m8

No.

>down to $450 from $1300

fucking shitcoins

down to 5k from almost 11k. Yeah, I know that feel bro.

Their hivemind will co-ordinate a dump so they can buy their second homes in Florida.

Down to $1800 from 2400, if I believed in God I would ask him why :'(

Not until the hardfork

>altcoins

Kek

i had a fucking plan to do that but fucking FOMO made me not sell. Dearly regret it, learning to be less greedy and just selling after modest gains.

I think the path to lambo land is paved with 20% gains constantly as opposed to hoping for a 100%+ moon where you end up with bags instead

This is beautiful. Really brings us biztards together. Now when the fuck is OMG going to stop bleeding

Litecoin is looking like shit, should I exchange my LTC for BTC?

NOTHING IS OVER
YOU DON’T JUST TURN IT OFF

change it for monero, it will triple at least next year

im pretty new to crypto (3 months) but I strongly agree, I think grinding up slowly is the way, 10% here, 20% there instead of praying for those moon missions like you said. I'm still way up so far due to dumb luck but I've been JUST'd so hard these past couple weeks that I've learned a lesson. Will be adjusting my trading methods

I think you already miss it, but the ideal move was:

>Sell all shitcoins
>All in BTC when was 5100 a couple of days ago (You get Bgold and segwit2x)
>fork
>take profits and return to the shitcoin market

Bitcoin will reach 6500 - 7000 before the hardfork. Then it will correct to 3500 - 4000

>Then it will correct to 3500 - 4000

Have you seen the market behavior lately?
We will not see those numbers ever again.

Fuck this shit.
I'm -5000$, it was not supposed to be like that.
I want alts mooning together with bitcoin ;_;

So how so we get normies involved en masse? Projects Lomocoin & BAT are the only ones that are looking to provide incentive to them.

its not over til we're all seven figure niggas

>buy my 2 shit coins, the post

>Down from 8 btc to 6
I'm just gonna wait till a more bull market shows up, october has been awful and I cant imagine november being much different

>supposed high IQ biz getting justd by supposed low IQ normies
kek

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy STRAT, get steady gains every day, hire prostitute so she can pop your cherry, you fucking faggot.

Will alts tank when BTC crashes 50% after the fork? Considering whether to move into fiat over alts.

>when BTC crashes 50% after the fork

I'm already balls deep into alts, because they may go just a little down in the following 2 weeks but there is only a one way to go from there and that's UP meanwhile bitcoin will finally fucking crash. Lord I hate retarded forks

Pink wojack posting seemed like a meme at first, but now I truly understand the pain

It's over for alts, you day trading untermensch.
Alts are the real digital tulips.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkNvU2V22ZA