Why are Females bad with money?

Why are female millennials so poor? I know a female millennial older than me that makes 110k a year, lives in a mid cost of living area, yet has nothing to show for it, she's about 25k in CC debt, still rents, financed her Mercedes Benz, and probaly doesn't even have a net worth of a 100k yet, and she's 34. I'm 26, make 68k a year and already have a 175k networth and have zero debt. Is it just a female thing? They're always shopping online buying tons of clothes and crap they don't need. Why are females so bad with money? Even the "educated" ones? Even ones that don't make a lot still buy tons of crap.

Women don't possess long term thinking skills. They always relied on men to think for them.

How much of a virgin do you have to be to make a post like that

I think females are just as bad with money as men, but since you bother trying to meet women because they're hot you meet more normies.

How much of a humorless cuck do you have to be to get offended at that?

women are raised to become debt machines. When dating, always try to find out if a woman is in debt before you really commit to her.

>that pic

Women officially btfo

anyways, Ive talked with poor women, they simply dont get it.

"why am I poor"
"its because you dont save your money and buy useless garbage"
"No no! its because Im not paid enough!"

Women fall far more easily for branding. A lot of them think their appearence as a person is determined by their design handbag instead of posessing actual natural charm. There aren't a lot of people around who naturally have a aura like that anyway.

My dad is bad with money
So is my mother

lel what superior humor you have

>being this emasculated you start comparing yourself to women instead of other men

You're just as bad as Becky OP, perhaps it's time to stop drinking tap water.

moral of the story, shill women to buy your heavy bags

this might explain who is buying garbage like bitcoin red

Why are they bad with money? For the same reason some men are bad with money -- emotion. On average, women are more emotionally driven and less analytical.

holy shit that image is laughably bad.

>taking the side of the one that uses virgin as an insult

the absolute state

Women can't stop themselves to buy useless things to affirm their status.
The biggest reasons capitalists supported feminism during the last century were because:
1) it was an easy way to crash the salaries by doubling the number of workers
2) women are the perfect consumers: biologically programmed to submit to peer pressure and taking decisions based on their current emotional state (that's why ads try so hard to triggers feelings instead of convincing you with reasonable arguments)

Buy my filters obama is satan

My GF is somehow not like this, she saved up 10k with min wage jobs and being thrifty but not annoyingly so.

Fucking normalfags find ways to FUD and destroy everything we start.

Fuck them.

Every single normie guy I know lives week to week
Every normie guy I know with a missus is forced to budget and save
the ones with a bitch controlling their finances are better off go figure

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

This, normie men are just as bad if not worse than women with money.

Many wives run the finances of the household, my mother does and so do most normie couples

Men make their money work for them.

Women make men's money work for them,
so they can spend their own money on themselves.

Women are not going to be as risk adverse in general. If you have money ... money = food ... risking food for more food could mean your children go to sleep hungry & die. They can't take that chance. Men can?

Retards are bad with money period, it just happens that >95% of women are retards versus 70% of men.

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

Kek. They are the superior investors.

But when men spend money its very easy to convince them to spend money on risky shit like crypto, because 'muh everyone gets rich' and due to testosterone men have that drive and focus for money=power women are lacking. Try convincing the majority of women to invest in say just bitcoin when it inevitably crashes to very low levels soon and its a pretty much guaranteed good investment for a few years, and they won't bother they would rather have that instant new expensive make up pallette or handbag. Delayed gratification is lacking in general today, and especially so in women.

Yeah from the evolutionary perspective men are programmed via testosterone to be risk takers for gains be it killing a prehistoric bear, or working as a high rise window cleaner, placing bets on sports or investing.

how do we turn beckies into stacies?

Your post and image reek of autism.
Get out of your basement, user.

Found the liberal cuck.

>muh cuck
Not an argument.
Back to the containment board, you buzzword lover.

Fucking nugget of truth. Too bad statements like this get lost in the standard Veeky Forums shitposting.

This shit is terrifying. Like 85% of all purchases are made by women. The consumer society is their fault.

What did they mean by this?
who the fuck is testing scripts here?

Pretty much everything is their fault. Truly the niggers of gender.

>tfw the fucking Bible was right all along

pump her full of cash not semen

Women are dumb fucking cunts who have it easy as hell in the job market and make way more money than a guy who works 2x or 3x as hard.

They spend their money (and they have a lot of it, either from Daddy/bf/husband or their cushy pretend-work job) on frivolous bullshit to virtue signal.

If you've had the misfortune of watching TV in the past 20 yrs you see every commercial is aimed at females and muh feels, "give us $20 a month to help these abused Animals, give us $20 a month for these unfortunate handicapped children". It's all women sending money they didn't earn or deserve to these scammers

I feel the dark forces of /r9k/ and reddit are strong on Veeky Forums today.

/pol/ = Khorne
/r9k/ = Slaneesh but virgins
Veeky Forums = Tzeentch but the opposite
reddit = Nurgle

Women are great when their focus/maternal energy is turned inwards towards their families. Otherwise, they're cancer.

this meme isnt funny

t.roastie

Tell yourself whatever you need to to carry on kiddo

The only women I met that are like this are those that had a rough time in their childhood and don't have the looks for an easy way out or were too young to take profit from it.

TRIGGERED

>someone took the time to create this image

sad

The absolute state of the millennia left
>one line, impassive response
>triggered
Pick one

>data, statistics and Reality hurt my feelings

sad

Fyi there's a womancoin on cryptomarket.io

It's a feminist wet dream.

no i'm just more concerned that someone would spend valuable time putting all this together in an image to shitpost with on r9k and other boards

It's hard to value something if it comes easy. Life is easy for females, thanks to your fellow man who worships women rather than growing some balls and rejecting selfish scummy time wasting whores.

I know you like to watch your wife get railed by niggers, but not everyone share your hobby.
Some like to make infographics, be a little more tolerant you shitlord.

the only ones who enjoy that are the same obsessed anons who cant talk about anything but
kys cuckposter

The collapse of technological civilisation is going to be due solely to women being considered people.
Without women i have no doubt jews and niggers would already have been genocided.

>its all womens fault

>because feminists are so heavily involved in trading cryptocurrencies.

For every robot that shits up this board with woman hating posts, I'm gonna shit up yours

Genocide is so civilized.

This isn't true. Bitcoin history is full of guys who wanted to buy Bitcoin but their gf told them but to because it was too risky. Women are better with money

Why do I give a shit about any of this user? What do you want me to do with this information?

>their fault
i dunno, its simply biology. corporations did their focus testing or whatever and figured out women make them more money.
fact is men are driven to make money because women look for that trait in men.

Your joke has run dry by 10 years you pathetic collegeless redneck loser.