Why do the mods hate me?

I made 1 Jew thread as a joke in the format of "they killed millions". I'm not even very anti-Jewish. And I got banned for it. Yet there is so much low quality bait allowed. Are the mods /leftypol/ or something. I wouldn't mind low quality thread banning if they were at least consistent but it seems like they pounce only on very specific threads and allow other low quality threads to stay up

>ban evading

They still have that "they killed millions" thread with the map of Europe up. Is that fair? I mean that's pretty low quality. The mods only selectivity enforce the board rules.

Mods are cherry-picking faggots.

>tfw didn't get a Janny spot

>why are we persecuted so?

meh I got banned for calling someone a liberal piece of shit jew just for preferring nintendo to based sega. no ragerts

I got banned for:

Starting a science thread.
Answering pol pseudoscience.
Laughing at pol "people"

It was at least worthy of a ban. Zhidposting kills this board more than anything else.

I once posted brainlet wojack styled as a donkey and got banned for ponyposting.

I hope they ban all those German hate posters then. I mean it's unfair if selective racism is allowed

>bothering with /pol/
I pretended to be a Jew in one thread like a few minutes ago claiming we are indeed genociding whites and they thought I was dead serious, I think I made a mistake, though.

Moderators on ALL boards abuse their position of power and abuse Global Rule #3. They like to interpret a calm, factual discussion as "racism," which gives them an excuse to ban you or delete the thread. One thread on Israel's influence in the US govt just got 404'd cause it was getting a little too real for their taste.

I got a temporary ban for posting *blocks your path* with a mythology figure.

Mods:Oy vey dont question the chosen goyim

Its a necessary evil

Bullshit, Germans are relevant nation of history, that killed millions in horrible atrocities. Jews? Not really.

They had their interesting and relevant wars against Arabs, but /pol/ ignores it, because it doesn´t fit well into their narrative. Conspiracy theories and are more interesting to them.

Veeky Forums is a leftypol cesspit. Which is a shame because I enjoy browsing the board.

>Tfw have been temporarily banned for posting on-topic posts in a thread that went off-topic after I left
>Days after the thread archived
Presumably they just banned everyone in the thread, but it seems pretty shit to ban people that weren't causing a problem when the thread was initially fine.

you gotta be careful of sheep in wolves clothing, amirite

Half of those German hate poster say that Germans and Jews are the same thing. They got to any illogical length to hate Germany. I don't mind discussing German atrocities but the level of low quality bait threadd about Germany that are allowed is crazy. And yet not even one thread that makes a joke at the expense of Jews is allowed. I mean half of this board is shitposting so I don't see why Jews should be immune from that.

I wouldn't have even minded if they just removed the thread. They should have only banned me if I was spamming it not just for posting it once.

>Half of those German hate poster say that Germans and Jews are the same thing.
If this was true, there would be only two German hate posters, turning your whining pointless.

>And yet not even one thread that makes a joke at the expense of Jews is allowed
It is allowed as long as it is either remotely funny or potentially nurturing a serious discussion, your one was neither.

>I mean half of this board is shitposting so I don't see why Jews should be immune from that.
Because the shitposting consist mostly of zhidposting. It's fucking annoying when you try to discuss Soviet history and some retard derails the thread with "le ebin judeobolshevism" meme. Face it, this is nothing but result of obnoxious anti-semitism and germanophilia from /pol.

Okay, firstly Judeo-Bolshevism is not a meme. Now that it's settled, carry on.

Repeat that 562 times more and it might become a truth.

>B-b-but if I just deny reality, I can be intellectually lazy and pretend that Bolshevism, and by extension Russian communism, does not perpetuate the olograchial class

I was warned because of a brainlet thread

They're a fucking staple of Veeky Forums, it's like punishing someone for making a high-test thread on Veeky Forums

Fucking auto correct. Oligarchy***

561/1000

/pol/ doesn't like Germany anymore they have more German hate threads then anyone

>not reading literature from actual Russians on the matter

Stay in denial, foolish mortal.

This board has some of the he most unreasonable and pathetic mods on the whole site. They let hundreds of "Nazis were due best" threads through every day but they act like faggots for the littlest things. They're hypocrites and shitty mods. What were you expecting?