Start taking creatine

>Start taking creatine
>Heard that 5g a day is enough, but I don't have a 5g scoop to measure
>Decide that 2 tablespoons a day is enough
>After about three weeks get curious and try to find out how much I've been taking
>Google says 2 tablespoons =30 grams
>Been taking 30 grams of creatine a day for almost 3 weeks.
>mfw

Holy shit, am I going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/American-Weigh-Digital-Scale-sensitivity/dp/B0012LOQUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but I heard a story of a guy who took 50g a day for a few years and it liquefied his quads or something. A teaspoon is about 5g btw.

It liquified his quads? Wtf? How?

Also I don't have a teaspoon measurement or anything. the smallest thing I have is like, a regular spoon.

During the loading period you're suppose to take more creatine than usual, but 30g? Fuck I'd get your kidneys tested.

Drink lots and lots and lots o water and you should be fine.

I haven't felt any symptoms of kidney failure yet but I probably will as soon as I can.

Creatine causes your muscles to store more water. I don't remember how it went but he woke up and his legs hurt and it was basically because the muscle tissue was falling apart due to all the water in them.

So can I keep taking it at smaller doses, or should I let the shit clear out of my system for a few days before I keep trying this?

amazon.com/American-Weigh-Digital-Scale-sensitivity/dp/B0012LOQUQ

fuck is wrong with you?

Jesus Christ how horrifying

This is why you should have a minimum ACT/SAT score in order to be able to buy and use fitness supplements. I'm tired of retards like you killing themselves by taking 20 grams of caffeine/DMAA/ephedrine/whatever at time and then everybody else gets fucked because of new restrictions on that compound.

Get a milligram scale. Don't play with any more supplements until you do.

Faggot.

You cant fucking OD on creatine OP

>$10.78

Do you think I'm made of money?

Take it at smaller doses now

You've got your big spoon (tablespoon) and your little spoon (teaspoon). Use the little spoon.

Table spoon is the measuring term

3 weeks is not that long yet.
Maybe stay away from creatine for a few days... Lets say 5 days, in that time find a way to measure 5 grams.

Then take 5 grams every day
creatine is not that dangerous, although too much of anything will fuck you up of course. Just dont continue taking too much every day

God dammit I feel retarded. Thanks for the help guys, I'll try not to die of kidney failure or anything.

on the off chance this isn't a joke post
You bought the fucking creatine?

It was a joke my dude.

I will say that it's gonna be hard not to look like a drug dealer if my friends come over and see a small scale with white powder all over it. But I think I'll take "looks like a drug dealer" over "fucking died of kidney problems"

This just means you're going to leave humanity behind. You'll look like Super Saiyajin Rich Pianoman soon.

Natty graham

*neurons firing*

>googled how many grams of creatine is in a tablespoon after using it for three fucking weeks
Jesus OP, you're putting shit in your body to alter your body chemistry and you're just like "eh, fuck it, I'll wing it".

People put stuff into their body that alters their body chemistry all the time, especially people who drink and party every weekend. If this is the dumbest thing I ever do to my body, then hopefully I'll be okay.

and people die from drinking too much

your point?

Yeah I don't really know where I was going with that desu

I'm gonna lay off the creatine until I can get an accurate measuring instrument, and hopefully I haven't developed any kidney problems.