Hey Veeky Forums I Need weight loss advice plz

Hey Veeky Forums I Need weight loss advice plz.

>been shit bulking all my life
>24, 5'8, 185lbs
>only care about reaching 5pl8 DL and 4pl8 squat
>goal weight 200lbs
> tear ACL wrestling.. For the second time
>decide to cut first time in my life since I can't power lift for a while.

So I've been eating clean and counting all my calories with fitness pal app for 2.5 monthes, I never hit my recommended carbs or fats, and sometimes 500 cal below.

Got to 172lbs but kind of stuck there.

Am I not doing enough cardio? I do 10-15min intense cycling after every workout. Cycling is the only cardio I can do with my ACL.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should be doing an hours worth instead of 10-15

Did a Papa John's employee gun down your entire family or something?

Do a 48 hour fast once or twice a week.

IF is "fasting" for pussies.

recalc your TDEE. what's your goal weight and BF? also , but as long as you do 30 min or more you'll see better results.

forgot that you might need to refeed every now and then too depending on what your macros are at, for long term cuts, refeeds usually help me get over plateaus.

sauce?

You sound like my little brother, he's a body builder that won a few shows but I hate listening to him cus sibling rivalry... Pretty dumb I know.

My goal weight is just to get shredded and see my complete six pack once in my life.

I'm gonna guess I'm 18% bf? I have abb definition on the top and sides but nothing in the middle, strong v taper, and some side chest fat. I'll take a pic.

>refeed

kek, if you aren't losing weight then you're eating too much.

there's no such thing as starvation mode. The harder you cut the faster you'll lose weight

Yeah but I'm trying to cut with losing least muscle mass possible

Sorry idk

So I don't understand why you offer advice when you have so little knowledge

As you cut the leptin levels in your body deplete, this creates platoues around 12% bodyfat where it just becomes impossible to lose weight.

Refeeding replenishes your leptin levels

What manga is this?

Thank you, also so I don't waste your whole night.

Just some key things I should read up on are refeed days, leptin levels, and cuttting platous?

This is such a stupid fear. You won't lose your gains you fucking moron.

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/

keep deluding yourselves

Its a hentai son. Unfortunately i forgot the name. Damn, i hate myself for recognising so many hentais.

yeah that's the best thing to say when you just got shit on.

>m-m-m-muh leptin
>y-y-yeah, that must be it!

Love/hate letter. Yuuki ray