KuCoin Shares

>Today's developments:
Been resisting the BTC rally quite nicely, moving mostly horizontally for the past day with a healthy dip. Very big buy orders coming through, earlier I saw a 4btc worth order placed at 0.0029 ETH, so whales are arriving.

Also, today is the day that the fee promo ended (from 0.02% to 0.1%), so us KUC holders will receive 5x more dividends.

There's also a trading discount for holding KUC
news.kucoin.com/en/trading-fee-discount-function-will-be-activated-at-0000-27th-october-utc8/

>Features
The UI is excellent (uncannily similar to Binance's) and deposits/withdrawals are lightning fast.

>Great summary about the features of the exchange and its coin
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/kucoin/

>Future developments
Red Pulse is being listed exclusively on this exchange on the 28th, so volume will explode, which is good news for KUC shares. They're also opening NEO pairs, which will attract the chinese. Yeah, unlike Binance, the chinese can actually use this platform (rumored to be secretly backed by Binance). Asch will be listed on November 2nd.

Sign up here, and if you don't have a ref code please help a fellow user out and use this one: E3LhPA

>kucoin.com/#/signup

Other urls found in this thread:

coincodex.com/crypto/kucoin/
kucoinshares.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you tell me more about kucoin? i'm looking it up on CMC and it seems like its brand new. Is this true? Seems very promising.

Moon Time.

Also,

> Kucoin will be listing Asch on November 2nd, the Veeky Forums RE-pumped China coin

See here

It's an ERC20-compliant token tied to the exchange, similar to Binance Coin. Unlike BNB, this one is loaded with benefits for the holders, you get dividends from the trading fees collected on the exchange daily (snapshot taken at 00:00 UTC +8). You also get a discount on the trading fee for holding them.

i wonder what the market cap is right now...still no info about it on coinmarketcap.

this is binance coin 2.0 pre-pump
get in now or pink wojak later

That's neat. I signed up, looks a lot like Binance. I can see this exchange getting to binance levels.

pic related

coincodex.com/crypto/kucoin/

Fucking MOOOOOON time

Kucoin is already laughably overvalued, it's an incredibly risky buy right now. To even pull off a x2 at this point it would have to enter the top 50.

COSS on the other hand would do a x8 simply by catching up with Kucoin. Kucoin is undeniably a better exchange right now but COSS is a superior purchase in every way.

kucoinshares.com/

Use this to calculate your dividends.

Let's get a chain going. Sign up using my referral link then post yours: E3ehGd

m8 BNB was ~#40 during its height
this is BNB on steroids

It's obly 3x ico price, coss went up to what at its peak? 5x, 7x? We have lots of hype to go higher

It is worth noting that XAS will have a month of fee less trading.

This may actually dampen the price growth of Kucoin depending on how popular XAS becomes.

>>kucoinshares.com/
Wow, this coin is really fucking shit.
100 000 are needed to get one dollar a day?

only because it's a low volume exchange
once volume picks up (which it will because this is the new binance), dividends will be significantly higher

>buy 100k
>wait 100k days
>get $100k

foolproof

273 years sure is a good time over which I can collect my dividends

shit, i forgot about the whole "dying" thing we do.

For those who don't have a Kucoin account and want to invest.

E3IUdT

From what I saw both of us get a 40% off fees if someone registers with my link. Feel free to use it if you want.

desu I'm not even in it for dividends; this is the next binance coin and has huge potential to go to at least $3 from here, easy

What is the circulating supply ?

I bought in at 14 before I realized this already has an 80 mil mcap. Pretty damn scared this is gonna tank on us

IDK anymore

And how was Binance back then? Same UI and features it has now?

Are we going to make it?

binance back then was basically this exchange now.
we're gonna make it, next pump is gonna be huge
don't even think about selling this until $2 MINIMUM
total circulating supply once it's all released will be 100m, exchange will be burning 50% supply
binance coin was ~#40 ranked marketcap at its height, we aren't even close to that

Why are you measuring in dollars? That's dumb. You realize this coin has an 80 mil mcap right. That means this shit has to hit 200 mil for you to reach your arbitrary $2 mark

because I have no idea what sats BNB was at
were you not around for BNB? are you that new?