Is this true/his/ about the Irish?

Is this true/his/ about the Irish?

Was Irish discrimination even a thing?
t. German with no undestanding of anglo affairs, just heard from some /pol/acks that anti-irish sentiment was only a meme.

Yes. Irish people, like all non-whites, are communist puppets of the Jews. That's why along with the Italians, they're the only "white" people to vote Democrat.

They control a large portion of the media the politics so some people are intimidated.

It did exist, Signs stating "No blacks, No dogs, No irish" were a thing in America, where the Irish were seen as impious (Catholic) drunkard wife beaters, However most immigrant communities like the Italians also experienced this, i have absolutely no idea if German discrimination was a thing, anything to add?

this picture that is constantly reposted was from some satirical anglo magazine of the era

irish were detested as subhuman drunks but they were never actually considered "non white"

this is some cringey chapo trap house meme

and...surprise surprise two of the guys behind chapo trap house are the sons of wealthy jewish democrat establishmentarians

at last I truly see...

please tell me this is real and not just a anti-semetic poster shopped to be irish

You’re all missing the bigger piece
It’s the jewish irish communists
The Latke world order

Isnt it funny how Poltards scream about jews being overrepresented but yet say nothing about the Irish? Literally their shitty arguments apply to both groups

>jews 2% of Americans
>irish are upwards of 45%
Really makes me think

Irish aren't 2% of the population

Irish Americans aren't over-represented in anything anymore except Boston, although they definitely used to be.

I N V A D I N G H O R D E S O F H I B E R N I A N S

The potato famine never happened but I wish it did

Lmao that looks me and my dad
i have a fat ass nose almost nigger tier and i always wondered where it came from

German Catholics received the exact same shit, nativism wasn't really about race in America until the Chinese

It was probably the worst in the USA, but yanks exaggerate it so they can jump on the oppression bandwagon by making up bullshit like "Irish slavery".

Just look at these barbarians

>Irish were subhuman but also white

Go back to /eire/ Seamus

Cromwell detected.

Irish people are just niggers turned inside out

The anti-hibernianism meme inspired me to do a short alternate history write up of a world where the Potato Famine was much worse than our timeline and immediately afterwards Ireland was subjected to way more effective campaign of cultural genocide and Anglo-Scottish settlement, the scenario culminated in the global Irish diaspora reestablishing a Gaelic-speaking analogue to Israel after the defeat of Britain in a major war with Ulster-Scots/Anglos/Irish Protestants taking the place of Palestinians