Why are black people so bad at strength sports?

Why are black people so bad at strength sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPvpO_nhCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM
youtube.com/watch?v=oMpI1oq4-1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PE4BIuCKr8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=D3vO_ogtpUI
youtube.com/watch?v=imH5jVAQD48
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because culture/environment

you don't see australians winning medals at the winter olympics

nigger is for run, white is for kill

black peope are more used to running from things
youtube.com/watch?v=BPvpO_nhCHo

thin calves

They're pretty well represented in powerlifting, particularly in the US.

But Strongman is mostly on popular in eastern europe and scandinavia, places not known for having a lot of black people. There's been a small number of top level black competitors from the US and UK but that's about it.

White = strenght.
Black = speed.

In other words, niggers are dexfags.

thats where you're wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM

Shit. He's our guy.

EXCEPT THAT ONE TIME OKAY, I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT

What did you say

keep this race baiting bullshit on /pol/ you retarded fuck monkey

this board is shitty enough with out you trying to turn it into /pol/ 2.0, especially since the original /pol/ is fucking horseshit right now.

you do realise that we have snow too?

Prime Kane was stronger and lighter.

yeah in the summer time you freaks

There is no way to compare them because kane never went into any strongman contests

you what black boy?

Or powerlifting. Or olympic lifting.

Henry's a fucking legend amongst lifting fanboys. One of the few guys to compete at a high level in basically all the strength sports and one of the only strongman guys to turn into a decent pro wrestler as well. Lotta those who tried ended up being the drizzling shits in the ring.

True, but Kane is only I've seen manhandle Big Show at his fattest (530lb).
>youtube.com/watch?v=oMpI1oq4-1Q
0:21 and 2:44.

Also, Brock said Kane was the only guy he couldn't beat in armwrestling.

Something about muscle fibers.

But thats pretty racist generalization that black are only good sprinters. They also dominate shit like basketball, rugby and are top fighters.

i think things like boxing are more of a cultural thing.

you box so you're not standing in the streets getting shot.

There are loads of great white boxers it's just that boxing has a disproportionate amount of blacks participating

it's like saying blacks can't hockey because there's only in the NHL

>basketball
Requires are fuckton of speed and explosiveness.
>rugby
You mean handegg, and it also relies on speed.

> are top fighters.
Basically any race can be a top fighter if we look at statistics. It makes sense since it's a sport, which relies on both speed and strength.

>there's only 4 in the NHL

Henry was stronger than them

Boxing's pretty much always been a poor mans sport. In the US at least you can get a pretty good idea of which groups were on the bottom of the heap by looking at where the boxers came from in that timeframe.

>being this fucking retarded

Switzerland won the fucking world sailing series

Niggers haven't been relevant in boxing for 10 years at least.

>Basically any race can be a top fighter
is this the reason why top fighters are black? lol stay mad white boy

youtube.com/watch?v=PE4BIuCKr8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=D3vO_ogtpUI
youtube.com/watch?v=imH5jVAQD48

>Wladimir Klitschko is black
>Stippe Miocic is black
>Conor McGregor is black
>Dominick Cruz is black
>Fabricio Werdum is black
>Cain is black

WEW LAD

well m8, I'm sorry, I've only recently started to watch boxing and only know about Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and George Foreman.

looks like current world champs are all foreigners and it's time for a real life rocky 4

>bodybuilding
>strength

And powerlifting is the joke of strength sports.

>the best boxer in the world is black
>the previous best boxer in the world was black

Because we are loved more by God than any other race, since we are the only race made in the image of God.

Jesus is nordic. I look like Jesus, you don't.

I could believably be his biological son, but at best you nonwhites could be some weird brown stepchild.

You don't have anyone on that level right now.

>the best boxer in the world is black
>Klitschko is black

top kek mate

White guys live in places where it's icy and dark outside, so they go to the gym and get strong. Black guys live where it's nice and warm outside, so they go outside and get fast running away from hazards like lions, militias, gang members, and police.

Ronnie was deadlifting 800lbs at 4% bf. The man could have wrecked most powerlifters in the 90's if he chose to.

Lmao delusional

Not really. It's the least corrupt of them all, and PL is quite corrupt. And that's by virtue of the small amount of money in it.

Incidentally, roideroos don't count in PL. Dan Green and errr idk KK and whatever aren't powerlifters.

Ah shit, Lars Hedlund died last year, I had no idea until now. I discovered him a few years ago but could barely find out anything about him even though he ranked second behind Kazmaier and had the World Record bench press at one time. Only Swedish strongman that ever gets any attention is Magnus Samuelsson.

Did some black sprinter sleep with your White blonde hair blue eye gf? I'm sure bitches now a days prefer runner's body than fat piece of shit bodies

Shut up, fatty. Nobody cares about your meme sport.

You became pretty fucking fat.

Dunno about his lifts but this guy looks really fucking badass

800lbs on a diet that consisted of lettuce, water and chicken. The man was an absolute monster. At 10% or higher he could have easily gone for 1000lbs well before Bennie and Eddie. With a squat suit he could have been squatting in the 1100s.

True, but Ronnie is the exception. Modern bbers don't lift heavy.

Its basiclly (in america at least) a cultural thing. Strongman/powerlifting doesnt pay worth shit so theres no reason for black people growing up on the ghetto to go into it.

The reason some sports seem more black is bc they have more genetic diversity. Only limited groups of people made it out of africa in prehistoric times so those people (basically anyone whos not black) are more similar while black people are all over the place.

In any professional sport the players are all genetic outliers. Africans just have more genetic outliers (both good and bad) than other races.

So usain bolt is one of the fastest mother fuckers and neil degrasse tyson is one of the smartest but theres also plenty of retarded 5'5" black guys out there.

Some do.

Ronnie also competed in powerlifting before he became the big name in bodybuilding. Strong bastard, but there's a world of difference between pulling 800 and squatting 700 in gear and taking those numbers over a grand.

>Africans just have more genetic outliers (both good and bad) than other races.

Kill yourself and take your broscience with you.

He was squatting 800, actually.

Holy fuck how many kitties can he lift?

Kevin Levrone benches 5 plates at sub 8% bf. They don't lift heavy because of malnourishment/injury risk. Make no mistake, they aren't weak and can give the top powerlifting guys a run for their money.

His squat was in wraps and at crazy low bf% from what I remember. Ronnie was a lunatic.

High as a kite. A tremendous example of strength to be doing that not far out from a show but a long way from getting it passed in a meet.

That's because they're on every kind of steroid known to mankind. That and a 5plate bench isn't so impressive when you weigh 300+.

It was single-ply with wraps. As part of his show prep.

Crazy motherfucker for sure.

Thats actual science tho? You think genetics isnt a thing? Legit confused

>High as a kite

Oh, shut the fuck up.

>not a single German
MUH MUSTARD RACE

You think Louie and his boys aren't? You think Sheiko's boys are clean? You think that CWS, Eddie Hall and the WSM competitors are clean? Steroids don't make you into a champion - your drive and determination do.

5 plate is impressive when you are sub 8%bf. That is 5 plate for reps.

Post a source for your "legit science".

Is that the one where he squats in military boots?

Yeah it was in a suit. I think Louie would have wet himself if he had the chance to train Ronnie as a powerlifter.

I am amazed at the absolute contempt some people have for bodybuilders.

Yeah.

Probably wet himself in anticipation for the numbers he could potentially put up and fear for the amount of un-fucking he'd have to do before Ronnies development and technique matched what Louie pushes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

Btfo

Dont tell me you fell for the sjw
>diversity is automatically good
Meme

>Neil degrasse Tyson one of the smartest

Lmao you must be trolling, hes a mediocre IQ Pop scientist

>that squat
>not high as fuck

Nigga, that's a half squat. His hips aren't even parallel with his knees.

Also, that's a fucking geared lift, done with knee wraps and a squat suit - it's like comparing biking to running.

People in that kind of gear squat in the 1200s at lowe bodyweight.

>Now Ronnie this here is a reverse-band safety bar box squat with a pillow on the bottom to promote explosiveness

It would have been comedic genius desu.

>Clinchko
>good

spotted the eastern yuropoor

It's single ply. People do not squat 1200 in single-ply. No-one under 275 (and that's 24 hour weigh in, so closer to 300 on the platform) has squatted 1200 full stop.

>that's a half squat.
>meanwhile, a world record powerlifter squat

This is why nobody respects powerfatties.

>dominates boxing for 10 years
>not good

Spotted the butthurt Amerinigger.

Yea fair enough but hes still smarter than 95% of people

T. white guy who has also tested as smarter than 99% of americans (lol) in science.

>tfw only smarter than 95%at math and language
>tfw to smart to lift to dumb not to lift

Single-ply not multi-ply on a monolift. When you are single-ply squatting you can't hit the depth that raw and Oly lifters hit because of the way the gear pulls on you.

In terms of the weight lifted, you are forgetting one single factor - HE WAS CONTEST LEAN. Nobody in their right mind would attempt that lift in such a condition. Multi-ply squatters squat at 20%+ because it helps with the suit's leverage.

holy shit someone must be high in here, thinking ronnie could come anywhere close to an actual PL in terms of feats. Stop jerking off to your coulda woulda shoulda fantasies loser, the notion that he would have come anywhere close is unrealistic seeing as he was already on every substance imaginable, reason being why he destroyed his body and can't do jackshit worth anymore
>and neil degrasse tyson is one of the smartest

fucking delusional and retarded, neil degrasse is an outlier FOR A BLACK PERSON, meaning he's in the 130-140 range at most, which is nothing when compared to other actual outliers. He's a result of affirmative action, nothing more. Sure, 140 seems impressive when the average black person has an IQ of 80, but it's safe to say that a good 1/5th of 4chans population is smarter than degrasse tyson, not even exaggerating

Germans probably rightly don't get involved in the insanely doped up Strongest Man comps. However they have held a number of strong man type world records and not all of those have been white. Hell one is of Iranian extraction and vegetarian.

All OP is showing is a tendency of certain groups of people to use insane amounts of roids and others to not. Inb4 dedication, if they're dedicated and roiding how is a natty ever going to compete? Proves my point.

t. retard who thinks bodybuilding training and powerlifting training are anything alike

It is possible to get down pretty damn low in single-ply (or if you're one of the few people using multi-ply gear intended for narrow squatters - the big limitation in depth on wide stance squatting with gear is hip positioning rather than the gear itself. Even raw you're not getting super deep with that stance).

It just doesn't happen, because if you're lifting in gear you're either competing (in which case fuck going lower than necessary for the white lights) or using it for overload (in which case fuck going lower than you usually do - and BBers almost never bottom out regardless).

>Africans don't have access to an insane amount of roids

kek

Ronnie's big lift was a 360kg geared squat for a double.

You cannot defend the statement that a SHW that squats less than the IPF record for fucking 74 kg guys is strong.

>black people don't use roids

toppest kek, same thread as someone defending coleman

also, iranians (eurasians in general) are really good weightlifters as opposed to blacks

>lol fed

they aren't, and some faggot itt thinks ronnie coleman was impressive "while being 4%", not realizing that 4% is contest condition and totally unrelated to the condition in the lift vid

>However they have held a number of strong man type world records
The PETA-retard's record is a local record for Germany. Which he did a year into veganism and then stopped competing.

the mountain, big Z and... ?

When he's doing it days out from a show? Yeah, you can. That's not the equivalent of hitting a 1RM PR on the platform. That's the equivalent of what you can do days after the big competition when you're absolutely destroyed and hurting.

Shaw.

That's the point, idiot. Ronnie was hitting big numbers while at sub-8% bf and not even training for srength. That guy is saying that if Ronnie had went into powerlifting instead of bodybuilding he could have lifted more.

Good point.

A SHW at 4% bf vs a maxed out 74kg powerlifter that did their contest prep. Ronnie's competition weight would have been higher than his contest weight - that's what you can't understand.

When you show me a powerlifter deadlifting 800lbs at 4% bf I might be impressed.

zydrunas savickas i think?
lmao all those excuses

>y-yeah h-he wasn't even trying if he wanted he could have squatted 500 kg b-but he's not a pesky powerlifter

time to start lifting and stop masturbating to your 80s bbers

>[Blacks] dominate shit like ... rugby

?

USA is probably THE WORST country at rugby and no fucking african nations except South Africa even play it, and south africa are currently suffering from having to have a quota of blacks on their international teams. In south africa rugby is like a posh white boy thing, a bit like in england. You're probably thinking of polynesians, who I guess are black if you squint.

I think black dudes are pretty good at gridiron/american football though I know shit all about that game

Thats the god damn point black people have more outliers. Hes still technically a genius, even tho on average black people are retarded.

Im fully aware hes only famous bc he isnt retarded/has a good voice for tv.

On average its pretty likely that every group of people who made it out of africa is above the african average (because they were the ones who were able to make it out / survive) but it doesnt negate that africans are more diverse.

Put your trip back on, Isley.

oh, big z lmao
brian shaw is the other big guy
>4% bodyfat
delusional, not even munzer was there. coleman is closer to 10 in that vid

American football is handegg you mouth breather

That's not an excuse - he legitimately wasn't even trying to be strong and at 4% bf and fucked recovery you won't be. And he was still pulling 800lb and squatting 700lb. Saying that Ronnie wasn't strong is one of the most retarded things you can do.

That's what I meant, you fucking retard. Americans don't play rugby.

>because they were the ones who were able to make it out / survive

yeah, it really proves your superiority when you manage to get enslaved by other tribes and sold to jews
he had a pl background in case you haven't noticed