Why is his head bigger than his thighs?

>tfw they use 5'9", my height, as a joke

>tfw he lies like 3 inches
>tfw still makes fun of shorter people
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But 5'9" + 6" is equal to 6'3". Not 6'5"

So at 5'10 im taller than the rock

The Pebble LMFAO

I used to think the Rock looked impressive.

>tfw 6ft

I should've been shorter but my shins are extremely long. Gives me long femurs by default which is good for squatting and weightlifting which is my sport. But makes pulls from the ground pretty awkward desu

Long femurs are bad for squatting
T. long femurs
Cant even do barbell backsquat because i snap my shit up

Fuck I meant short femurs. My femurs are shorter by comparison to my shins and upper body.

So it should be easy for you to reach parallel? Which is godtier for squatting.
I have such a long range of motion that its impossible to keep my back neutral

>We're a culture not a costume, this is not who I am and this is not okay

breh...

Do lowbar

>thinks 6'5" - 6" = 5'9"
ooga booga

I prefer split squats
>tfw i can finally activate my legs and not my back snaps
I do conventional diddy's tho so im not taking core out of my workouts at all

Damn I'm a 6 ft female so what does that make me? Michelle Obama? A gorilla?

Yeah I can squat perfectly fine. It's my strongest lift. But because of my long shins I still feel awkawrd when pulling from the floor when snatching, cleaning and deadlifting.

Either a super model tier goddess or freakish abomination.

There's this girl at work who's one centimeter taller than me, so 185 or 6ft and half an inch or something. She's slim and graceful with blonde hair and narrow shoulders and round face. She could very well pass as a model and she looks absolutely stunning in jeans and regular shirts.

Other girl I know who was in class with me in college. Also my height but her shoulders were a bit broader and she looked more densly built. She didn't look as good in my opinion.

Womanlet

What? relatively short femurs are great for squatting. All the Chinese weightlifters have ultra short femurs.

Yes I know that's what I meant. I just wrongly wrote long femurs when I meant short femurs.