Angry fat manlet with pubic hair on his face is giving out advice on how to make your face look leaner

Angry fat manlet with pubic hair on his face is giving out advice on how to make your face look leaner.
top fucking kek. this guy is more cringeworthy than vynz brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=tF0xPGqnQa8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1WYdJuk7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the problem? He looks good

Hi, Alex.

hey Alex, go do some rack pulls moron

>having ANY hair on the side of your head is bad
>look at these totally reasonable examples of people with afros who still look good

this guy is retarded

this guy is absolutely embarrassing, i feel bad for anyone that actually watches his vids

also his beard is 1/10

this manlet is delusional, probably never leaves his basement at all

I wish this kid could see the look of disgusted amusement my gf gets when I show her his face and body lmao

also when did he start caring about looks? last i remember he talked how a real man must be bald to look bigger and intimidating.
the autism has taken over this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1WYdJuk7A

He's not wrong, ofc he's fat and ugly, but his tips do make him look less fat and ugly.

Yeah, he's going to look so big as a 5'5 cancer patient.

But for real tough, how do you make your face leaner?

just be around 15% bodyfat, less and you'll start looking Auschwitz mode

jason blaha 2 - the natty bloho revenge

This guy has one of the most inflated senses of self-importance I've ever seen. Huffing his own farts all day like /Pol/ and Veeky Forums. Is there any video proof of him actually interacting with women?

wow from my peripherals first opening this site that guy sort of looked like me and i freaked the fuck out. looked at the picture closely and he looks nothing like me. imagine if Veeky Forums had a picture of your ugly face?

What's up with some people and their shitty beards? They look absolutely repulsive if the beard's not evenly thick.

>There are people who actually follow his advice and watch his videos

/YouTube/ when?

I can't even imagine what you look like if you think this looks good m8

I'm already below 15% bf, I have big baby cheeks, my face is like that.
And when I'm bulking, whenever I'm smiling, I look like Mickey Mouse

if you're already low bf and still look puffy, there's not much to do about it, it's just genetics.
your only real option is to just grow a full beard to cover that part of your face.

>work out at the gym at 5:00 AM three times a week
>survived the new year's rush, pretty quiet now
>weather gets better, tired af wankers start flooding the gym in the morning again to get the beach bod
>it gets colder, gym deserted again

Why can't normies commit to workout routines?

I was just about to start his NE program, should I drop it?

you're so mad, go take a chill pill kinobody

i personally wouldn't take any advice from him. if you're a beginner just do SS, or start doing PPL

alex. leave. now.

SS is shitty in comparison. I did his novice routine for quick gains after a layoff. Once I got a 315 squat I ditched it though. I do whatever I want fullbody 4 times a week with more emphasis on upper body and no squats

he looks like an ugly baby no matter what

Alex, fuck off.

Actually calling yourself alpha is embarrassing as fuck, but doing so at 5'5 is pure cringe.

>vynzbrah
>cringeworthy