Spread of Agriculture

Any good books on the Spread of Agriculture?

Is the map accurate? I found many other maps that point to farming of the Inca either independently developed or spread there from the Aztecs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agriculture spread from Israel not from Iran. Agriculture(in West Africa) comes from Maghreb not from Egypt.

Potato was consumed first in Peru.

Agriculture is a broad term and doesn't coincide with neolithic revolution. There is proof of certain grain consuming in Galilea in 20000BC.

It clearly points to Mesopotamia

retard

Agriculture in the sense that people started cultivating plants deliberately, using the appropriate technology, and not just coincidentally

bumping

i thought the chinese domesticated the pig

if the serbs were so early with agro and neolithic tools and such why did they not have their own state until the 800s

>post yfw early european farmers descend from the first city ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük

What do they mean by core areas?

you thought wrong idiot

Where agriculture was developed by itself i would assume, and not taken from other groups of people.

all i know is
>agriculture and animal husbandry spreads in the fertile crescent
>after a long duration, they actually manage to overwork the farmlands, shit dries up, they spread their agricultural ways and animals across north africa, europe and asia
prehistory isn't my strong suit wew

Bump

Sub-saharan agriculture comes from colonization.

>Sub-saharan agriculture comes from colonization.
t. wh*toid subhuman

Niger-Congo people were farmers long before cumskins, only the pygmies are/were hunter-gatherers.

no, that shit started in Anatolia.

no it came with successive waves of Eurasian migrants since 10,000 BP.