Just how much of a manlet is really Jeff Seid?

>bitch on the right is 5'7"
>resize their i-phones to the same scale
>she looks gigantic next to him

>"b-but muh different models!"
The logos are the same size. Is Blumpf finally stumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ampollo/
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/32zkut/lifted_with_one_of_rbodybuildings_favorite/cqgcq1d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks like shit now. Way too tight.

5'9"
learn to google

The girl's Abby Pollock before anyone asks

IG : @ampollo

The OP proves otherwise

jeff claims natty

KEK

>5'9 in self reported internet height
>has manlet hair
Haha, yeah, nah

Jesus christ his haircuts are always aids

who is the girl on the right?

instagram slut #12938421

wtf i hate jeff now

I think Jeff is just shy of 5'11, there was a big hoo haa about it on bodybuilding.com in a Q&A session Jeff did where he claimed he was 6'0 but then some user linked a photo of the schedule for a competition Jeff was in where he competed in the under 6'0 category

here it is

instagram.com/ampollo/

thanks man

hey asshole she is the literal definition of everything /fit idolizes in a women, the best example of a woman "making it"

is this >selfreported?
If so it is under 5'8 for sure

I'll buy the 2013 progress, but in the other ones she's just sticking her ass out.

Those leggings are waaayyyy too small for her. You can see it's being over stretched by the color of the top. the bottoms look faded as fuck in comparison because all the stretching going on. Bitches who wear clothes that don't fit are trashy and delusional

lmao thread full of jelly haters. Here's seid beside von moger (who is 6ft2)

how 2 train boob and pathological tier lordosis gains brehs?

Ok Jeff.

The guy in the photo with him is a redditor who admits to being 5'9" and he looks 5'9".

Also, OP's comparison doesn't work because the photo is taken in a mirror with Jeff holding the phone a further distance from his body at a further distance from the mirror, changing the perspective completely.

shes the go to meme for scoliosis and using bad posture to try to make yourself look more fit than you are. Shes fits poster child for practicing good posture. You must be new

and? jeff is clearly taller than this guy and isn't standing up straight

So some slut gets ass and tit implants as this is impressive why?

or does she have some secret tit growing regime.

Semi-Naked men being stared at by nothing but men

Fuck sake Veeky Forums

she was anorexic or something and then gained weight.

it's sad that you guys can't just give someone praise when they improve themselves, instead whenever you guys see someone who has achieved more than you, you have to belittle them and point out their flaws.

it's the same thing with Jeff, sure he's a dick, and an idiot but you can't deny he hasn't got a lot more than you guys ever will

Lol I don't even have a penis. I say that as someone with a thick fit lower body and tiny waist that has trouble finding leggings that fit. If l try on a pair that looked like her in the pic they'd go straight into the nope pole. maybe try a bigger size . Those things are see through from behind as is

>or does she have some secret tit growing regime.
yeah, it's called being more than 5% bodyfat

I'm 5'7 why do you hate me guys?

because you're probably a faggot.

those aren't implants son, their glutes made from squatting more than you ever will

You don't know what fit looks like if you think that girl epitomizes everything a fit girl should be. She's a nice start at best

Ok Abby.

But I'm married to a woman who was born a woman.

>their
they are

They're

you fucking retard.

Did she ever post her routine? I'd love my wife to get an ass like that.

Proof?

chances are you're a faggot.

It took her 3 years to learn how to pose properly for a selfie. GG

One difference in these photos is that the guy is holding the phone in front of his body (sticking his forearm out), while the girl is holding the phone in the middle or behind her body (or, in the center picture, pressing her forearm across her torso). So, making the phones the exact same size will make the woman look larger, because the phones are not in the same position relative to the models' figures.

If jeff is like 5ft9 why does he never look dwarfed by anyone in photos? If he were really 5ft9 then beside a 6ft3 or so person he'd look very short.

he only hangs out with manlets because he's insecure as fuck.

she has a pretty decent youtube channel targeted at women who want butt gainz etc.
I find her pleasant to watch, and good motivation maybe your wife would too.

Thanks for posting it.

This.
>going on anonymous anime forums to shill yourself

>Proof?
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/32zkut/lifted_with_one_of_rbodybuildings_favorite/cqgcq1d/

The guy says "I'm 5'10ish" which means he is 5'9". I know this because I am 5'9" and say the same thing.

because everyone in the US is a manlet and lies about their height. i was dwarfing people when i went on vacation there to multiple states and i'm only 6'4

How many years has this chick spent doing that pose and that smile now? I've seen her since forever. It must be affecting her posture at this point.

Ask me how I know you're a fat chick.

Totally agree, guy here but I see so many girls that force themselves into too tight leggings just so they are so tight they force their flabby legs and ass to have a better shape and as a side effect also stretches the fabric so thin you can clearly see their underwear while they work out.. its gross cause its always at least chubby or just skinnyfat girls that do this... still no matter who does it it looks trashy as fuck.

>tfw you just want to have a decent enough physique to wear spandex pants

Forgot to say: yes I replied to you because you're a female fitizen, 'tis an awesome thing to see! Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>thick fit lower body and tiny waist
I know that feel.
>tfw only pants that fit me are tracksuit pants, giant Larry David dockers and select Levi's that aren't sold in my continent

/thread
jeff is 5'11-6'0

Please, just go.

What a fucking awful haircut. Only Zyzz could pull it off.

No tits no ass. Sad. I'd rather fuck Jeff

Time to find a cheap local tailor. I used to be way underweight to the point I could not find pants for a job interview because the kids section doesn't have anything appropriate. Bought slacks at least two sizes too large and had them tailored to fit perfectly for 10 Euros.

yeah if you count his 2-3" haircut

Jeff doxxed Scooby

>only 6ft4
kek, the memes have got to you. 6ft4 is pretty tall mate