Chad Hobbies - ChadWorks: A Chad Think Tank Series

Let me tell you the Preface: social approval is necessary for human survival and happiness. Don't derail this thread with cognitive dissonance whining by pretending it isn't.

On the road to Chaddom, lifting is clearly the starting point. A comprehensive roadmap must be in place to progress past the social gains of physique.
We must boil down to the additional hobbies that increase social capital.

AN IDEAL HOBBY/SKILL TO INCREASE CHAD CAPITAL WOULD INCLUDE:
• High ratio of social impressiveness to actual effort/skill required
• Signals high status to a large number of normies
• Allows the meeting of many people
• Helps build your Chad Brand™
• Is not so time consuming that gaining rewards interferes heavily with career and personal life
• Is fun/rewarding so that motivation is nearly innate

Hobbies/habits/skills are what make you a more valuable Chad. You need more than muscles to compete. If you want to make it, you need to get the highest ROI from your hobbies.

Add your ideas/experiences to this Veeky Forums discussion because it may enhance your life.

there's a difference between social approval and sucking up to normies by catering to their every preference

Explain all the weirdos banging cuties left and right
Chad theory is faulty and like said you don't necessarily need to cater to normie standards to be socially successful

Chad doesn't need a roadmap and isn't autistic

Chad's don't bother themselves with this shite. They do what they want

These are all great posts that benefit the Veeky Forums community and are relevant to the discussion.

also youre probably too stupid to understand this but chads are just chads they dont actively think about what being chad is and how to be more chad, theyre just chad by default and genetics. chads are really fucking dumb and if you want to be chad youre fucking retarded

Some from the top of my head

>Rock climbing
Lots of hot chicks, talk to a lot of people and if you get good everyone watches as you conquer the most difficult wall. If you go with friends it becomes even easier to get into new groups as well. As far as status goes, it's interesting but not necessarily conversation worthy imo

>Boxing
Another physical one, higher status because you can beat the shit out of people. In the ring, everyone is watching you - you win and people adore you. Meet lots of people to train with too especially if you go to a good gym where others take it seriously.

>Travelling
I've made like 5 friends who I still speak to on a weekly basis over MemeBook (two of them are women whom I've dicked FYI - it works) from going on adventures. Traveling doesn't have to be a tremendous endeavor, going to a national park or some shit is as much fun as going to China or whatever. Traveling and adventure shows others you're fun and have money and you gain some really cool stories from it as well.

>Art
You take an art class and it's like high school for picking up women. Shows off that you're interested in self development etc

Another one

>Real estate
My favourite hobby, despite the economy, it actively creates an income for me on top of my day job. More money = more status, and you get to become friends with the people who buy and rent your properties. I've been to tons of BBQs and parties and shit because of this.

Boxing is high-tier

Get a quality boxing pic (can also double as the "shirtless pic" that's socially acceptable to show your gains) on a Tinder profile and your matches will grow.

>Join any sports team
Less responsibility (as in boxing, you lose and it sucks because it's your fault) so it can be more fun for some people. Make lots of friends etc.

how do i bust into the real estate game as a young man in college with 7 grand to his name

>Social approval is necessary for human survival

Stopped reading.

Learn the skateboard. Girls get wet for sick 180 ollie indy flips

Get money for a downpayment (where I live it can be 5% to 25% of the cost of the house), purchase the house. If you use the lower percentage it's better to rent it out for the money for the mortgage, and then flip it after a few months/years (depending on how bad the house is).

>be me
>buy $150,000 house in the outskirts of a city up north
>5% down payment (7500), fix up the joint
>7500 + repairs = roughly 18,000
>all my own money but people do with with bank loans as well
>wait one year, got some people to rent to from me to cover the cost of the mortgage so I'm not only 18,000 invested into it and no more money is coming out of me besides occasional upkeep
>sell house at 400,000

I've also owned apartment buildings, which is the same idea but I did it with my brother and my friend from the gym. Six units total, we all lived in one and filled the other five up with people. 25% down on a 450,000 property. We had an income of 7500 a month from that place and we used to pay off the remainder of the rest of the mortgage

Learn to play an instrument. If you find yourself in a nice place with friends (i.e on a river bank, on a beach, doing a picnic...) being able to play the guitar is priceless. It's also interesting and can harvest a lot of pussy

whew thanks man, any tips on learning to read the market? im starting to get into investing and i reckon there are sme sort of similar principles

You're approaching this the wrong way. You don't need to impress grills at all. You just have to win the masculine status conflict versus other men. Then you can just rape bitches in public and nobody will stop you.

How do you win the male status conflict??? Glad you asked!

1. Get a skateboard. Skateboards are the cheapest thing you can get killed on in traffic, so you'll set yourself up to be a self-made man.

2. Develop a fetish for engines. Men will submit to you once they realize your "high-maintenance girlfriend" is actually a carburetor.

3. Punch a cop in the face, (This is important!)

Then you can just rape Chad's gf right in front of him!

14 year old girls, lel

it's gonna take you 6 years to become alfalfa

Stay away from big fucking housing bubbles like [ANY MAJOT CITY IN CANADA OR THE US]. Paying 900,000 for a fucking 50,000 house is criminal.

>that house and that apartment building I purchased were both in Thunder Bay

I grew up in Kitchener and the housing situation is getting worst just because of how close we are to Toronto.

If you're American, it's like purchasing a building in New York City vs some bumfuck small city in the South. The prices are day and night and if you've gotta travel to get to them then it's just another adventure.

And?

Dance Instructor

Volunteer at animal shelter

Volunteer firefighter

Volleyball rec team

Bartender

Boxing fitness (Not fighting)

Communities like crossfit? Im not really sure how I feel about that one...

Yoga

Speaking multiple languages

Playing musical instruments

makes sense, thanks bruv, ily

alright i don't think you guys get it. now. what im about to type WILL help you. im posting it out of sheer love because i think somewhere down the line you got it all fucked up. mostly because yes, you are probably social retarded and have a skewed image of how things really work

it's not your fault. you spent too much time with other retards and you all came up with some religious icon "chad". so. hear me out

first of all. what is the goal here. dont answer that it was just to get your noodle boggling. the goal here, or pretty much for anything you do. or at least the goal SHOULD BE for anything you do is to be HAPPY.

happiness. you all just want happiness and love and joy. be it from getting a new PR on a lift, banging some hot super model, making money, impressing others, slaughtering noobs in vidya games. whatever. you do it because it makes you HAPPY. why do i even bother posting all this? because the thought of it actually helping at least one person makes me HAPPY

so. like everything in the world what makes someone happy is completely relative to them. one person might like painting and another might like playing music. one person might like playing basketball one person might like playing football. not saying that they can't like either or/all but different people like different things. you gotta figure out what makes YOU happy and chase it. it might sound cheesy, like a "chase your dreams" mentality but it's true

now what i think is going on here is you guys want to get laid. and that's cool, we all like sex. feelsgoodman. right. well. what works for one person might not work for another. for example when i started going out to bars i would think i needed to act a certain way to get a girl. but what ended up happening was when i just didn't really try to act any sort of way i get the best results. MY BEST RESULTS CAME FROM WHEN I WAS JUST BEING MYSELF

continued

Drugs.

Your wealthy mates love a good drug, but are often unenthusiastic about dealing with those who actually have the drugs, read brownfolk.

Get the hook up.

Once you're dealing in bricks you should have 100k sitting about willy nilly.

>exist
that's enough.

>MY BEST RESULTS CAME FROM WHEN I WAS JUST BEING MYSELF
Funny enough my WORST dating results have come from just being myself
I like building a career, lifting and being social to me is the ability to talk to random people with no difficulty

Still, this has led me on a two year dry spell. Despite being in the best shape of my life, smarter than before and better off financially
The only sure fire way to gain happiness is to seek it but girls dont come automatically just because you are happy or doing well

so at this point you might look in a mirror and think to yourself. well. i'm an autistic sperg and when i "just be myself" i scare women away. well, then you fucked your own shit up. your personality is something that is developed over time and based completely on what you surround yourself with. if you spend a lot of time around hoodrats, you will adopt a hoodrat lifestyle. if you spend a lot of time around shitposting on anime forums and trolling around with a bunch of other virgins. well you might guess whatll happen

not saying that trolling around is bad. there's good and bad from everything. for instance, being here shitposting with some autists could really develop some sort of positive trait. like this for example is a fitness board, so you might actually learn something about fitness.

i'm getting a little offtopic here but there's so much more to life than what you guys might just think. just being "chad" won't fix your life or make you happy. where i'm trying to get with all this is you need to figure out what you like, and work for it. but also know that too much of anything is bad for you. and that you should spread out your efforts to not try to get stuck in an autistic parallel world that only pushes you further from reality.

if working out makes you happy do it, but also find other things to make you happy. you need to figure out a few different things that make you happy to make sure you don't pour all your energy into one thing. and never stop trying to find new things that make you happy. ride your bike, water some plants, take a boxing class, learn to knit, whatever. when your life is full of new and exciting things i can almost guarantee you won't be miserable. and when a woman sees that you have many fulfilling qualities and a dynamic life she might just want to stick around to see what else there is, if you know what i mean.jpg

If succeeding at getting the approval of other people after you actively sought there approval you are by definition beta. Your actions are then externally dictated with the effect of you manipulating your behavior/lifestyle for other peoples approval you succeed at being beta.

How is that different from wanting things because you believe that you should have them. Not necessarily deserve them but just want.

Is it necessarily alpha to be a chad because, I can just get some married girl drunk and fuck her in the butt. I can flirt with some married floozy and eventually we can go down on each other is that actually alpha or am I just putting my dick inside of people impulsively. Is an alpha male impulsive.

Your logic is that doing things like golfing somehow give you a higher status but, the status created from doing things like this is really just superficial. Superficial control or appearance has it's benefits but are not long term. The person that does those things just to seek an appearance of status or "chaddom" is still visible to real mother fuckers. blah blah blah

no, women don't come to you just cause you're doing well. thats true. but theyre more likely to be attracted to you when they see you're doing well. i should of also added that along with all that you need to be comfortable talking to women. and like anything that means just talking to more women. you get better at fucking women by fucking more women, but first you gotta talking to them

get better at approaching women by approaching more women
get better at talking to women by talking to more women
get better at kissing women by kissing more women
get better at fucking women by fucking more women

but all this will also be easier if other areas of your life are solid. getting laid shouldnt be your priority, there's way more important things. like making sure you can pay bills and feed yourself. making sure youre healthy and in shape. making sure your emotional state is balanced. if youre seeking out women before accomplishing these things then it's like youre skipping leg day

we are all gonna make it bruhs
(no one's gonna become chad though)

Chadhood, like the money, is inherited.

It isn't exactly genetic, but daddy-chad probably isn't short and balding either. Upbringing is the key.

In this thread poor folks. Maybe nouveau riche.

>boxing
Plebeian as it comes.

My serfs will fight your serfs, and I bet you the first sired by my second best pacer, that my serfs wipe the floor with your serfs.

A combat sport that is gentile, fencing.

The common man settles his differences with fisticuffs. A gentleman settles a quarrel with a duel.
>inb4 m'lady

Other activities for the right minded gentleman.

Yachting. Not necessarily racing focused. But I bet you my prized ram, that my crew can twice around the harbour faster than your crew even completes their first circuit.

Falconry. Sadly these days those sand niggers are up on this one. Still patrician as fuck.

Horse riding. Not equestrian. Obviously not racing. No chad is jockey sized.
Polo.

Mr poo in loo has an in to chadhood here. Polo is as fucking poo in loo as anything, except homemade Kalashnikovs, and cricket - which is secretly British (read English, scots hate it, paddy hates it, and taffy isn't too keen either)

But mostly is correct.

You and your low born populace can not comprehend the true chad life. And chads family doesn't care that you even exist.

Tldr:

Give up on being chad, and simply hope to impregnate chadette, chad's big sister. She stands to inherit the majority of the estate, because she actually got into her first choice college.

>Chad isn't even a doctor.

>there's way more important things
Now that i agree to
I have enourmous problems with my mental state and its mostly in keeping it stable

Most days its top notch, im disciplined as fuck but other days i crash

How does one deal with sleep disorder?

Gay post.

Human beings are easily influenced. Chaddom comes down to perception.
Working to increase your brand as Chad until social life is easy is an obtainable goal as long as you set the roadmap and put WORK into building the foundation that makes influence easier.

so i've actually struggled with sleeping problems before. now i sleep 10pm-6am every night.

i've heard somewhere most sleep disorders are mental, so somewhere in your head is keeping you from sleeping however you should be. now i'm not a doctor but i did cure my insomnia naturally so ill just give you whatever advice i can

first of all if you do drugs, stop doing drugs. cigarettes, pot, booze, heroin. whatever. just stop it now. obviously don't stop taking drugs that you NEED or that are helping you. sleeping aids will do more harm than good as well

next, figure out when you want to wake up. for me it was 6am, so if you stay up past x'oclock just wait it out. a nap will do more harm than good. what we're trying to do here is set a sleep schedule for yourself

what i also noticed is that if i worked out too late in the day, and this still happens, i can't sleep at night. if i work out past 5pm ish ill be too wired to fall asleep until the wee hours of the night.

DO NOT SIT ON THE COMPUTER 2 hours before your bed time. look up blue light, it stimulates your mind and keeps you up

stay active throughout the day. work out in the morning and throughout the day walk around or clean the house or WHATEVER. we're made to be active, so get off your ass and do something

remember that you want to set a sleep cycle. so for me it's 10-6. if it's past 6am i don't snooze or go back to bed. even if i slept 3am-6am i would just wait it out till the next day. honestly, i saved my life by getting better sleep. i feel better than i have since i was a horn dog teenager

also. remember that youre just human. whatever might be roaming around your head you just gotta forgive it and move on. it'll do you much more harm than good. try focusing on good things instead of the bad. i remember i would of been constantly mad because i grew up poor and i felt like it really held me back compared to all the rich folk who had so much opportunity. when i finally let go of the anger and became grateful that at least i always had a roof above my head, and when i started looking forward to completely my education and all the things i could still accomplish. it made it a lot easier to go to bed level headed

also i remember i would have sleeping fits. i would lay in bed for hours and not sleep. don't do that. if you don't fall asleep within 30 minutes, do something for 30 minutes. walk around. clean your house. do your homework. DONT GO ON THE COMPUTER. stretch. whatever. but don't just lay there tossing and turning for who knows how long

>drug dealing
>MMA
>rugby or American football

The OP contains a disclaimer telling you that no one cares about your mental gymnastics "muh true alpha" narrative. It's the first sentence. You DID read it, didn't you?

how can a picture of that size summarize my whole being?

Surprised dancing hasn't been showered ITT

Dancing:
>meet tons of women
>learn to lead women
>physical contact with tons of women
>good exercise
>tons of social opportunity
>can go to any city and find a swing joint
>not difficult to reach baseline competance, yet is hard to master meaning you can always improve
>learn to not care about making mistakes and looking foolish
>mind-body connection increases
>impress once you start to get good
>not scheduled, can pick up almost any night depending on the scene in your city

The problems arise with locality. Your city might have a swing dancing scene that's primarily old people. Lessons can also get expensive

Chadworks! I fucking love it bro! Lets keep this a reoccuring thread.
>tfw chad in the making
By far one of the chadliest things is being a trainer. Not (only) in the sense of fitness, but more in the sense of communications training. Take a look at Tony Robbins for example: there are millions of people looking up to him. When he is onstage, every body is looking up to him.
I've done a couple of seminars like that in college and you can just feel the people looking up to you. Shit like this makes you look like a fucking expert, you meet new people all the time, people look up to you and it makes you feel like a god.
All of this shit boosts your social status x100. Combine this with looking like a chad and you're fucking golden.
Keep up the good work brehs

Being a chad fucking sucks

Went to this normie party of dudes I didn't know and by the end of the night literally everyone was watching me, talking about me when I was barely in earshot, stressing over my next move. There's this one qt blonde girl that rejected all the other dudes and was clearly feeling me but I was too faded to talk to and I felt they were mocking me for it. IDK though maybe I'm just paranoid.

If you're anything like me, don't try to be chad. It's just unwanted attention. Be a normie that blends and can make all the same moves chad can.

The only Chad hobby is being one of the key players on your school's premier sports team

>Being a chad
>on Veeky Forums
Pick one

I have chad genetics/appearance and act like one when I'm drunk. I just have trouble connecting with people at times and am terrible at networking so spend a lot of time on Veeky Forums.

I'm a former fatty, that's why I'm not well-adjusted.

meant to quote

HOBBIES DONT MAKE THE CHAD

GENES AND PERSONALITY MAKE THE CHAD

CHAD DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE FEELS LIKE AND DOESNT NEED TO DO HOBBIES TO APPEAR ALPHA

HE IS ALREADY ALPHA

FACE FRAME HEIGHT

god bless america

Boxing does NOT fit this list. It's fun but it takes a ridiculous amount of training to get even decent, and without that you won't win shit

That was a sad read.

It's called dedication

hurrrr USA USASUSA

Chad is shouting MAGA btfo mexicans to illegal immigrants with his SEC frat brothers

Go back to lookism (where you shouldn't have left in the first place) you clown

>I'm a former fatty
>trouble connecting with people
>terrible at networking
>spend a lot of time on Veeky Forums.
>chad genetics
you poor deluded cunt

Scouting.

>Falconry

Jesus Christ you're autistic

I'm thinking about becoming a tennis Chad. Only problem is that I haven't played much since high school and it seems like an expensive hobby. It's a fun cardio workout and highly aesthetic though.

>COOKING
Cant believe this hasnt been mentioned. Impress small groups of friends you invite over or that invited you with mad Ramsay skills. People will talk about that delicious dinner you made and girls like a man who knows cuisine. Also make yourself healthier and better looking by upgrading your daily meals

>MMA
High on my list to master. Gives you social status, a fit body and clearly being able to defend potential mates makes all the fucking panties drop

>BEACH / OUTDOORS ACTIVITY
Get fit, get a tan, get seen a lot by HOT girls doing something that you love

>HANDY MAN WORK
A man should be able to fix shit end of story

My personal list but I thought it out thoroughly

Is this really what Veeky Forums has come down to?

Thank God Im nothing like your autistic ass then because I wouldve smashed that blonde

you didnt buy a house for 150 and then flip it for 400 by only investing 10k.

show proof or shut up

>lift to lose autism and gain confidence
>not only does autism not go away, it grows 1:1 with my confidence

why does this apply to 90% of Veeky Forums?

It has always been this. Either feels, you mad boner pics, l o n d o n, girls and kitchen, towelie never making progress.

Just a new phase.

>catering
The point of this is to try new things that commonly interests a female, to get experiences that add to your character. You don't lose on anything by finding things you enjoy that can potentially get you more women.

Chad is an ideal. You'll never truly be Chad, but you'll be better for striving towards the goal of Chaditude.

7500 return a month on a 450000 property.

That is 90000 return per year.

That's 20% return per year on a low soc-eco res property.

Either 1) you're talking utter horse shit.

Or 2) you stumbled across and incredible anomalous income machine and sold it like a fucking idiot.

Best advice I can give to people looking to achieve chadhood is to fake it til you make it.

find the chadiest chad you can find and mimic everything he does and says.

soon it'll become second nature to you and you'll forget your old personality and your new dominant chaditude will be born.

tl;dr think of it as if it were lifting.

>Chad Think Tank

Shit dawg, I just come here for lifting and gym advice, but this chad thing seems almost like an obsession at this point. When did we turn into /r9k/ but with muscles?

Those who browsed Veeky Forums in 2011-2012 era made it by now and is exclusively lurking on and off.

I'm 21, and have literally 0 experience in fighting whatsoever

I know I'm gonna get embarrassed if I start going to MMA lessons, but exactly HOW embarrassed am I going to get?

pretty clear hes exaggerating numbers.

I will never understand why people lie on an anonymous message board.

>Chad Hobbies - ChadWorks: A Chad Think Tank Series

And social approval is driven by how you look, if you look like a mongoloid no matter how much of a good body you have it won't mean anything. FACE is everything! If you are ugly know your place and stop trying.

>doing cocaine with other chads
This is an obvious one as you have more money than the poors who have to resort to drugs like weed.

>sex
This one is pretty easy if you are a chad. Just message 1-2 girls on tinder and then meet up and fuck them. The better you are at sex the more of a Chad you become.

>Sailing
This is another given considering either your family has a boat or some beta/girl will let you use their boat.

>collecting cars
Using some of the money your parents give you to buy cool cars. Expensive cars are a status symbol that women love and they are fun to drive.

>going on trips
Another good one. European women love adventure and foreigners. Just go travel to Sweden and enjoy an all you can fuck buffet with qt blonde women.

>trading stocks
This one is good for making money to blow on other hobbies. Insider trading is a good way to make big money fast. If you are attractive you never get caught.

>lacross
A sport that only Chads play. Seriously, have you seen an unattractive lacross player?

didnt realize chad was basically being a degenerate who can't spell lacrosse

thanks man!

This is more cringey than trappy

Thanks, I had good laugh.

Companionship and peer esteem are nice but you're not going to shrivel up and die without them.

I suppose the weaker ones may kill themselves.

Hey user, I'm currently learning to kickbox. I don't say I am a kickboxer because, as it is only an hour a week, I don't feel I am proficient in it.

But trust me, it is better to start and mess up than to not do it at all. Pure aggression and confidence in sparring allows me to compete with people who have done it for 2-3 years.

I would suggest not doing MMA straight away, but by going to some boxing and wrestling seminars and working out (Cardio), then doing it. MMA "schools" can be a bit of a McDojo so stick with learning styles such as: Boxing / kickboxing / Muay Thai / Thai Boxing + Catch Wrestling / Ju-Jitsu / BJJ(?)

How do I seduce a Chad

>tfw boxing

im on my fucking way

Who is this guy? I feel like I've seen him somewhere.

What is the best book you have read that explains all these without trying to sell you cheesy courses?

That's completely incorrect. Chads are confident because they're good at what they do, and are comfortable competing against other Chads, and losing, and winning sometimes, but at the end of the day the tribe, the gang mentality, is the way of men.

Approval from other men is part of masculinity. Let's put it this way: being "secure in your masculinity" is nonsense. You should never be secure- there's always a faster gunslinger. Every gorilla, every King, every boxer, every cowboy, looks over his shoulder constantly for the one who will knock them off as king of the hill.

Friendly and not-so-friendly rivalry is paramount. Chads DO bother themselves with in-group approval.

I don't understand the "secure in your masculinity" meme.

Why cede your superiority without a fight? Was Arnold secure in his body? No- that's why he competed, and that's why he was a champion. If everyone was secure in their masculinity, none of them would have been as great. Competition made them all better.

Competition is central to masculinity. Submission is not masculine.

When someone says "whatever dude, I'm secure in my masculinity" - they're the most insecure in their masculinity. They're pretending they're so masculine that they've transcended the scale, the competition. They're trying to signal "I'm a lion, I don't concern myself with you sheep." But nobody buys it- because we're all the same species. And it's always the faggiest anti-fa type hipsters who say shit like that.

They're sheep pretending they're lions.

Real alphas throw themselves into the ring knowing full well they'll lose.

Nobody strikes out with women more than a stud.

Nobody misses more punches than a professional fighter.

Nobody bombs more than a professional comic.

If you had a .500 batting average in baseball, you'd be a hall of famer.

Failure is the key to success, to competition, and masculinity.

Being "secure" in your masculinity is a self-aggrandizing lie from the insecure manly.

If you're a fucking navy seal that's jacked, you're secure enough in your masculinity to walk your girlfriend's little poodle- because we can see you're ACTUALLY masculine. But that's the exception of times someone can claim they're secure enough in their masculinity to do unmanly things. And besides, taking care of weaker beings is pretty manly- that's fatherhood, after all.

99% of the time it's not this dude saying that. It's a reddit cuck who looks like jack from redlettermedia.

Chad here, sailing is my favorite hobby, I mostly enjoy sailing storms, I'm an adrenaline junky and that shit is a good workout too. Also I can take my boat to a dock at the beach or a restaurant and garuntee pull mad pussy if I wanted, I'm happily a settled down married chad though now but I still do this for bros and let them tell bitches it's their boat, they just can't use my bed in the for cabin when banging them.

No. Chad doesn't care about this stuff. He is just so genetically gifted and naturally talented that success in anything comes easy for him.

> You should never be secure- there's always a faster gunslinger. Every gorilla, every King, every boxer, every cowboy, looks over his shoulder constantly for the one who will knock them off as king of the hill.

Sure, but Chad isn't the best at what he does. He is just naturally better than 80% of the population which sets him apart from the rest. This is why top 20% of guys fuck 80%+ of the girls and why I have a hard time getting laid.

>No. Chad doesn't care about this stuff.

If that was true he wouldn't shower, he'd get fat, he'd have a neckbeard, and he's just jerk off to porn all day instead of getting laid. He'd just be a creepy fat rich kid who disappointed his dad.

Believe it or not dressing well, having a good body, and being socially adept do require SOME effort- it's not 100% automatic.

The existence of social success PROVES the existence of "caring" about it.

Also, you're ignoring that most chads are jocks, at least when they were young. That's all about competition between other chads, about testing yourself, proving yourself, losing, and winning. Lots of failure, a team mentality- which is about in-group approval.

Ever been to Texas or watched Friday Night Lights? Social pressure to do well in high school football is HUGE. People hang their entire town's hopes on 16 year old kids. It's an obsession- that's the chad life extrapolated to its extremes.

I should write a book called

#ChadMindset: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Socializing

Boxing is a GOAT chad hobby.

Fit
Manly
Social
Lots of hot young sloots do it

And surfing

Fit
Shows off gains
Sloots in bikinis

Just stop posting

what muscles

>inb4 pretending to be a chad in a cambodjan image board to feel good about himself
Has not realized that he is beta and everyone is just cringing because you are near them.
>and I felt they were mocking me for it.
they were, probably not due to "chadness"

plus, he "act like one when drunk". He probably thinks that his drunken self is a alfa chad while in reallity is just another drunk looking stupid. He should ask someone to film him the next time he drinks.
>needing alcohol to reach chadmode

----------------------------------------
You will not become a chad. You either are born one, or you will never become one. Also, most people you think are chads are not. Just because someone has a good body doesn´t mean he is chad.

1. Chad is rich. He might have a good job, but even if he didn´t, he would have family money

2 Chad is good at sports and has always been. He was the captain of something in HS

3 Chad was one of the first guys in school to lose V-card and has had at least 3 relationships of more than a year

4 Chad has a good degree in either Engeneering, Business or Medicine

5 Chad has a great body

if you dont have all 5 you are no chad

This is a sick list. Really practical hobbies that will be more fulfilling day by day

>180 ollie indie flip

>actually believing that poster