Stocks to invest in?

I'm in a bind, public servant (teacher) don't make that much money but looking to expand. Wife and I looking to get a new car, I'm already working a second job but you know how it goes.

With that said, I signed up on robinhood, what stocks do I invest in? What is this bit coin business?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stocks? WTH dude GOLDRUSH 2.0 is here.

Its called Crypto world.

Bitcoin and altcoins.

Just dont buy altcoins , buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin and cryptos kicked stocks/bonds normal invetment ROI in their little butts.
Do your research check the reddit bitcoin shilling. Look how much Bitcoin was worth in 2009 2010

buy tobacco stocks, parasite.

LODE- (comstock mines)

Cheap, penny stock, going to double by next week.

>wife and i want a new car

lmao. the absolute state of wagecucks

Any reason why you think this?

I don't have a lot of experience with penny stocks. What do?

If I told you, i'd have to kill you. Since I'd be going to jail anyways for telling you.

I might just do it. Don't mislead me user

Sell your wife for bitcoin.

if she is hot ill pay you 10 btc for making her my sex slave.

You can take back anytime pay me in fiat.

Double your coins buy your wife for 25-75% discount (depends on my satisfaction) buy a car.

Penny stocks are gambling, if you are going to do that then at least gamble in a market that's in a overall strong growth. Buy cryptocurrencies. REQ is cheap right now, watch the video for an idea of why it's likely to experience a lot of increase in the next 3-6 months, but there are others as well. Remember to not trust anyone and assume that everyone are out to make money off of you. Never gamble more than you can afford to lose. Good luck OP

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

If youre a poor nigger with big dick and hot wife youre welcome.

I'm the opposite thanks

If you don't invest literally every penny you have right now, you are a fucking nitwit.

Don't be a nitwit.

This is going to explode.

If you aren't interested in actively managing your portfolio and making "bets" on what the best investments are, just dump most of what you can into ETFs called SPY and VOO. Keep doing this. Over the long term, even through crashes, they will average you 10% per year. There is no point whatsoever in keeping most of your assets in cash. Inflation runs at 1.5-2% per year, outpacing almost all normal savings accounts (so you are literally just losing money), and it isn't even totally safe either. If the stock market was to completely crash, fail, and cease to exist at any point, it would be during an economic doomsday scenario that saw your fiat inflate by 10000% anyway (rendering it totally useless).

So yeah, your money shouldn't be stored anywhere but in some sort of real investment. Cash is a scam.

>been spending most my life living in an ancap paradise

kys normie

sorry OP, i believe you have missclicked at registration or something...

the website you are looking for is coinbase... you can invest in your future and buy BTC/ETH/LTC for a balanced portfolio...

if you happy to reserach more, i recommend reading up on this info...

hope this helps friend, stay strong

Seems legit

I think one of Warren Buffet's top investment tips is to go all in on penny stocks recommended by anonymous people on the internet. It's a foolproof plan.

I started recently too, but only with a bit. So far I've made a 415% return. Invest in what you know, but keep your stock diverse. Dumping money in pennystock isn't going to get you anywhere, unless you're confidant and knowledgeable with your investment. Stocks are pretty simple, company does good, stock does good. Q3 is closing and now is the time to buy in. Take risks, but don't take uneducated buys/sells.

This should go without saying, never pay for advice. Goodluck

i fuggin did it

I call bullshit, but I guess I'll never know.

>bit coin
You're not gonna make it.

I’m a goddamn idiot

Why? You are going to make alot of money Kid.

I guess I'm going with my gut instinct to listen to you. But hey, they say listening to strangers online isn't the best option. I'll give it a shot though.

If you're for real you're based.

Trust me on this. Just watch it closely over the next week. Its going to hit $0.11 at the worst, but it will be above $0.20 by the end of this week.

I just bought another 5000 today.

I get my information off of Veeky Forums as well. I have no reason to make this up. I win when we all win. That is how this works.

The more people get in on this the better we all do. This is a golden ticket if you get the quantity. Thats how penny stock work.

I was shilling MARA a few months ago when everyone was ignoring me going on about Crypto (which I partake in as well)

Jumped 50% in a 4 hour period.

I told them, they never listened.

If it goes lower I'll buy more. I'm trusting you, user.

Godspeed.

Sorry /biz is for gambling on shitcoins