We are all witnesses

We are all witnesses

He would definitely have the muscle mass to compete in middleweight division but he just can't get below 20% bodyfat even for a show baka

top kek i love laughing at mentally disabled people

golem get ye gone

Jason loves the attention you retard

>tfw cling film and Preparation H

How does that matter? We don't laugh in hopes that he hurts, but hoping he keeps going. You don't want entertainment to stop if it's still good.

he looks like a stack of fucking mashed potatoes

Jason has it better than 90% of his fellow tards

>fame from his own work
>friends who have managed to stick with him despite him being a literal retard

He needs Adam again.

Very rare pic of lord tater. He actually looks good here but his chest has always been his weakness

>Jason actually reads these blatantly obvious shitposts and interprets them as genuine support for him

>baka
In a few years you'll realize how retarded you look using this word while typing/speaking 99.99% english.

Which is strange because he does nothing but chest and arms in 80% of his workouts.

I can't remember of baka was a filter nor not senpai desu.

>roiding for this

He always benches heavy for low reps.

>benches heavy

He's been pushing the same weight for years. Does he at all comprehend the concept of progressive overload?

So do I, but I know to add some volume movements after bench.

Relative to king tard it's heavy. But do you expect Cresva to understand anything besides stuffing his face and showing his lightsaber to random sluts?

Jason does 0 volume though.

mirin

srs

First day, huh?

desu baka senpai

JUST CUT YOU STUPID ANIMAL

First day on Veeky Forums is it?

baka senpai

anyone got pics of the Hindenburg era? I want to see how huge he got

>that had to of been
What language is this?

>baka
Considering he's clinically retarded it's fucking amazing. Guy's an inspiration.

this. He's got more courage than 90% of this board to step up on stage. He looks better than 75% of the people ive seen post here as well.

Autists don't feel emotions like regular people do. There's no courage in him.

That doesn't really matter, the problem is that he only does one (1) set of 3-10 reps and then packs it up for the day.
Which Hindenburg?

This is my favorite Hindenburg, I think it's either 2.0 or 3.0 (Ian McPoptart-era)

fucking miring them quads

can confirm. I am autism and I do things other people are terrified of and I just feel nothing

You're a fucking idiot desu senpai

Its actually fucking crazy how good he looks despite this was taken after he stop steroids cold turkey.
If only he had cut maybe 10 more lbs AND STUCK TO IT he'll be aesthetic as fuark desu

>huge arms
>no traps
>no chest
>no quads
>been lifting for 10+ years while only working part-time retard jobs

how is this even possible

>Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win

This is what peak performance looks like

>2017
>disrespecting glorious nippon language
>i shiggy doo wop bop.