Wtf happen to /biz

i only see bullshit coins being discussed

Paid shills are everywhere and new 18 year olds who have NO IDEA what they're doing help them shill/FUD. You get maybe 1-2 posts a day that are useful...

It's really crazy here.
Those crypto traders are raping dogs for good luck.
Does that even work?
Where is that superstition from?

Yeah it sucks here. I try to be a positive poster.

What kind of dog is the best luck? I'm asking for a friend.

wait, what's this?

I was going to exchange some LTC for some shitcoins and hope to exchange it back later for more, is this not going to work?

We need a new board only for crypto to save Veeky Forums

crypto is full with paid pajeet shills. This place has gone to shit in the last 6 months.

leave

crypto=biz

We should ask Hiro for a board only for crypto /cry/

The fuck should I know?
There are threads all over this place.
People claiming they raped a dog and they made a lot of profit in crypto.

you a bitch din dawg

What’s funny is even though all these coins being shilled/fud here look like “shitcoins” biz is actually a brilliant hive mind with a great track record (ie: btc, eth, omg, neo, Walton, link, odn, etc). Just because the market OVERALL is down right now... a year from now, everyone holding these “shitcoins” will be driving lambos and retireing from the neet/wagecuck life.

You’ll all look back at this time of uncertainty and be singing praises to each other. We will be fucking rich.

Just HODL anons, you will all make it niggaz.

Cap this.

Greed

Shitty pajeet who are still investing in ICO, and are shilling to recup their losses. Can you believe it ?

HAHHAHAHA No. Veeky Forums was a hivemind in the bubble when everything was going up. But those coin are going to die

Looks like it isn't the Pajeets raping the dogs

it's an ancient pajeet tradition, like street shitting.

no it definitely is pajeet and friends raping dogs. national geographic has conducted numerous studies on the matter.

Isn't dog more like a Chinese and Korean thing?
Eating it and stuff?

Pajeets fuck cows right for divine good luck?
Any Pajeets or Chinks here to comment?

i minored in craniometry, so i can only say this with about 90% certainty: gooks love boiling dogs alive and eating them because they have ahh verree smarr peee nus ahh. pajeets have an innate desire to rape and shit on streets. yes, they do rape cows for good luck. let's hope not, i don't come here to read that filth.

>Chain Link
>This happened less than a week ago

How's that selective memory treating ya?