How do I find true love Veeky Forums?

How do I find true love Veeky Forums?

Bitch do I look like a magic 8-ball?

you don't

you can fall in love and believe it's true but one of you will get bored sooner or later

Dont. Be alone. Fuck random chicks.

Relationships fucking suck even when there good

be urslef

haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.

>How do I find true love Veeky Forums?

I'm bored so...

1. Pursue hobbies and interests you wholeheartedly enjoy

2. Become proficient to an extent within the field of those hobbies and interests

3. Develop a social circle of other practitioners of said hobbies and interests. Some of these practitioners will be female.

4. Express mutual romantic interest in eachother.

5. Determine whether this person shares the same values and beliefs as you do or whether theirs will mesh with yours in a complementary manner.

6. Practice relationship economy. With enough positive economic gain and on a long enough timeline you will begin to feel the potent combination of brain chemicals which result philosophically as the emotion of love (Eros).

Things to avoid / look for in females as potential partners:
>stable job within a field that revolves around the care of others or STEM (I.e. early childhood education, medicine, engineering, mathematics). The 2 of you should not be within the same profession.
>a strong nuclear family (her parents should want to meet you after 1 to 2 months of the 2 of you dating)
>absence of tattoos
>she can be labeled discernably as brunette, blonde, or redheaded
>doesn't smoke
>both frequency and volume of alcohol consumption are at modest levels (you'll know...)
>does not partake in any psychoactive drugs past caffeine
>disagreements between the 2 of you stem from actions not opinions and thoughts
>doesn't have tattoos
>has had 3+ long term relationships (6 months+) and less than 12 sexual partners.
>your sexual relationship should evolve from apprehension before engaging in sexual a activity to curiosity and a want to please each other to finally the mindless and effortless nurturing of each others sexual and physical vulnerability and desires.
>her creative expression isn't based vanity or material possessions, but by things she creates and the experiences she enjoys

t. master degree in psychology with emphasis on behavior modification

www.prisonpenpals.net
www.writeaprisoner.com
www.meet-an-inmate.com
www.friendsbeyondthewall.com
,etc.

Also, roll

A fascination for moths is indicative of psychopathy

never heard this before. what an informative post, appreciate the effort user

Mirin dat symmetric pattern. That moth is aesthetic as fuck. Free bump for sweet ass moth.

oh shi-

You got got a masters just to spout common knowledge that gets repeated every time this kind of thread opens?

rollen

I think this is excellent advice

Nobody will ever understand you in a way you find truly meaningful

reeeeeharmony.com

You listed no tattoos twice. Why such a hard aversion? I totally understand there's a limit (if she's covered in tattoos, probably crazy, but a small handful of covered ones are fine), but why look for zero?

could check all of these except we're both studying to become teachers and i don't know what a nuclear family is (never met her parents). our relationship is far from being enjoyable or even stable at this point. broken up before and i feel like it's only a matter of time now

your not in a position to have dealbreakers

>master degree in psychology
Ahahahah

/s4s/

shitposting real hard, don't mind me

breh you forgot to mention no tattoos!

>why look for zero?
If you have to ask you probably won't understand

Stop posting pictures of insects on Uzbek goat herding marketplaces for a start

bullshit. I've lived that life of just fucking random chicks. It gets old really fast.
having sex with someone you love feels so much better, you have this feeling in your chest and head of euphoria.

one good girl is worth a thousand bitches

whoops i misread. yeah being alone is nice too because you have time to pursue your real ambitions.

You're*

Didn't mean to

This.

Lol fake condescension is so cute

Be mirin those that be mirin you back

>The 2 of you should not be within the same profession

THEN EXPLAIN PAM AND JIM FROM THE OFFICE

EXPLAIN THEIR INCREDIBLY STRONG BOND

>fake condescension
What are you doing with your post then?

Nuclear family includes strong and providing male role model and father and a nurturing and caring mother

Sorry to hear that bro. Have an actual conversation with her about your feelings and hers.

Protip: actively and wholeheartedly work on addressing her issues with you. If you find that you have removed all the negative issues she had addressed, but she hasn't done the same it's officially time to leave.

You got me bro...

what am I looking at here?

That's the joke, holmes

Well dammit I was absolutely convinced he was being serious

My mother died when I was young, will I ever find true love?

>tfw when she was all of these things & she's gone

What you do user?

Had all of these until she got bored of me and started hanging around a 6'4 chad "friend". He had good facial structure, but a dyel. No matter what I'll never have a face like his.

She began ignoring me over him, doing things with him only. So I left her.

Spoiler: love is not real. It's your base instinct trying to coax your conscious self into procreating by releasing chemicals that alter your thought patterns.

woah