There's no way around doing squats, right? All I have are two 50 lbs dumbbells though. What do?

There's no way around doing squats, right? All I have are two 50 lbs dumbbells though. What do?

haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.

Reverse lunges and Bulgarian split squats. There you go faggot

Dumbbell squats. You can hold one in each hand for more weight.

pistol squats, lunges, ride a bike up a hill

goblet squats
lunges
dumbbell deadlifts
etc.

> all I have is...

Hi guys all I have is my dick and stacks of unwashed laundry. How do I get jacked?

Why would a company as big as CK hire such dyels models?

because this is what women want. They don't care about the hours you spend at the gym.

You don't need to spend much time on the gym to be what woman want. Just be moderately handsome and otter mode.
Those guys are just ugly dyels.

Post your body with timestamp or I'm 100% sure they are bigger and better looking than you

fucking fat nigger calling these dyel

I don't have a camera and even if I had I wouldn't bother posting.

Now it makes me think you are dyel, if you find any of those physiques impressive.
The two twinks are kinda cute, otter mode and handsome, like I said.
But the guy holding the pole is a fucking joke. A fucking bald-curlbro-egg-head that just got out of a wheel chair and has no pecs or traps.

Cycling. I have had two meniscus surgeries, so literally cant squat, just causes bone to rub on bone.

Hows highschool

No pecs or traps? You're eitger blind or have severe body dysmorphia. He has a pretty impressive upper body. His legs are the only thing making him ridiculous.

>lifting for girls
When will you guys learn lifting doesn't cure autism?

Anyone know where I can find those underwear, but in a trunk cut? Or just some trunks with animal print in general.

Fursiously masturbate into the laundry three times a day, every day for 10 years. Also, switch hands every day.

The guy in OPs pic has got big hips, how would he go about working legs without looking like a t-rex? Could he only train the muscles closer to the knee (and calves, of course)?

ok

Well, first you do squats with no weight.

Then, you hold half the dumbbell so you're lifting 25 lbs.

Then, 50, 75, and 100 lbs.

Then you stack the Dumbbells so the gravity increases.

After that, you hold them out to increase the moment arm on your legs.

Then, eat a banana.