/FPS/ /FPH/

does anyone watch pic related and get grumpy when the episode ends on a happy note?

like she didn't learn her lesson or something.

pots new OC if you've got it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=rhb8t5oK1xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She did nothing wrong in this one.
She tried to not harm the car of someone and could only accomplish it by parking a little too close to the other car.
This would also result in the man understanding all privilege he has for being thin because overweight people have these problems all the time.

then they should park in the boonies where there's space and walk

but there is not always enough space for everyone

Does anyone have the picture where hooks are being used to hold a fat person's gut up during surgery?

then take up less space

Requesting pic of Whitney saying how happy she is to some fat shamer who then says "for someone who is so happy, you sure cry a lot"

Kill yourself

She blogged about how oppressed fat people are because a guy was a dick at her.

for u

If she wasn't a lardass she wouldn't have to do that.
There was room elsewhere to park.

if you actually watched this show, you would know that she goes to the gym regularly and puts in solid effort, and that her personal trainer is very pleased with her progress and consistency

get out fatties, nobody likes you

that's not what will has said so far.

Well, it's obviously the fault of the people who constructed the parking lots. Over 50% of America is overweight, therefore they should consider building parking lots with more space to go in and out the car.

great arguments

Can you stop this weak bait? You and I both know it's the fault of the person being a fatass.

The more I watch the show, the more I hate her.

No, it's not.

Let's assume that the average car has a width of 2 meters. The parking lot has only a width of 2,1 meters. The average person is not able to go out of his car because they the parking lot wrong. Yet you still claim that the person who drove the car is to blame.

she shows up to class every week, and you can tell he's pleased with the effort she's putting in. she's also lost at least 20 lbs since she started. if you need to hate someone on the show, it makes more sense to pick on her roommate, who's way lazier and never shows up to the classes.

It is. Fuck off already retard.
Being ''overweight'' you can easily get out without hitting another car. The only way you can't is if you're morbidly obese. IE 350-400lbs+

Trust me, I'd know.

>We need to accommodate people's unhealthy dysfunctional bodies

Don't you have an anfem meeting to attend?

If these unhealthy bodies make up the majority of the population than yeah.

Asian countries have less milk products because they cannot properly digest milk should they also be forced to have ten thousand different sorts of cheese?

>therefore they should consider building parking lots with more space to go in and out the car.
bigger spaces = less total spaces = less money

Which flavour lads, first whey since isopure.

Yeah, I already know how capitalism is punishing unhealthy people.

>>therefore they should consider building parking lots
raspberry and chocolate
mix

>>>therefore they should consider building parking lots
ignore

All of them are fine. Pick whatever you want. I prefer banana.

by creating for them cheap calorie dense food? if it wasn't for capitalism we'd all look like ethiopians

A business trying to sell dairy products in an Asian country would fail very quickly. If businesses want to change to accommodate fatter customers, that is their decision.

Ultimately though, the asian body is not going against its natural functions by not digesting milk. The fat person is going against nature by being fat, though. Society needs to encourage people to be healthy, although I admit we are pretty shitty at that.

>tfw no bread lines

I want off this ride.

Dru?

>have a MWF 10am class
>every damn class period this fat hick girl sits in front of me
>every damn day she has one of those starbucks "coffees"
>usually covered in caramel topped with whipped cream
>friday (yesterday) go into class 10 minutes early as always
>class starts
>fat hick waddles in
>oh she has a different beverage this time
>and tubby went for a large this time!
>wait... is that.....
>it's literally a giant cup of whipped cream covered in chocolate sauce

If she just changed it to green tea with cinnamon, she'd lose so much goddamn weight.

>tfw Whitney has a 20 min TedX talk

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM

pure gold

She could empower herself by doing 20 mins a day of intense cardio along with slowly changing her diet and preparing her meals. She could watch the pounds slowly but surely trickle off of her. She could live a life she never thought possible.

Or she could join a political movement that puts the onus on society instead of her to make her life better.

>I beat bulimia
>then I exploded

but that's hard =(

NO IT'S NOT. That's what's so frustrating.

That's why it's so funny, user.

>TFW you park in the furthest back of the parking lot because you don't mind and enjoy the exercise.

Yeah, me too. I wish her only the worst.

I do this too, but not because of the exercise or anything because I've had my car smashed into while parked TWICE in the past 2 years

thanks

To fat to drive stick... wow

You've obviously never had the displeasure of not being able to get into your fucking car because some dumbass decided to park their car so goddamn fucking close to your drivers side door

Fucking committed troll. You have to had it to this guy, he's in this for the long haul.

Notice how 25 the image looks like a real fat guy, yet 24.9 like an athlete.

Oh wait
>healthbuzzasia
>asia + buzz
>why u so fat american

Alrighty then

Perfect for easy bulking

Here's a fat people vid that always pisses me off. Why do these people think its easier to change society's beauty standards than it is to just lose a few fucking pounds?
also: youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

Recent screencap

UNFLAVOURED OR YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT
In seriousness get unflavoured and add flavour to it in small batches I believe MyProtein sell the stuff on their site

this is angering because I never go to the doctor yet it is illegal for me not to have health insurance. imo the government should spend less on the military fighting an unwinnable war and put it towards domestic policy like affordable higher education and universal health care. that will never happen though because like eisenhower said we are now stuck spending big money to develop the big guns so that we aren't attacked. this isn't sustainable and is why the USSR = d.n.e. now. oh well, I guess I'll just stick with paying for my invisible car for fat people

Still can't believe it.

Remember not to reverse-rape, Veeky Forums.

r/ing the megadump of big fat fab life

Is there a supercut of her breathing in like Kelly Drinksoda?

see

>at least 20 lbs
hmm so less than I have since january in two years.

how long can you last?

youtube.com/watch?v=rhb8t5oK1xg

>open video
>mass of lard inhales
>close video

I lasted "no".

>she starts comparing herself to the fertility figurine
W
E
W

Really want to squeeze her fat chin
Looks very smooth lel

>in psychology night class
>every girl is fat

not even a chance of getting a gf

lol at the bald dude,he represents whoever sees the picture

more like
>not even a chance of getting a Veeky Forums boyfriend
start thinking more positively pls at least you are a fit human...

this is a great edit

IKTF, with a 1/3 obesity rate my dating pool just keeps lowering and lowering.

I can't tell you how many fat chicks have hit on me, but I can't get a normal bitch to save my life.

>surprised she didn't eat that script.
>surprised she was able to stand for so long
>few extra pounds
kek
could only make it to "ass like the broad side of a barn"

I fucking hate her so much

Never seen the original

0:54
You win this time user

(((Tedx)))

Entitlement programs dwarf military spending.

Stop spouting that dumb meme.

>TEDx

Listening to that almost made me puke

The fucked up letter spacing, especially with those w's, triggered me more than the messages themselves.

>38g brotein
G A I N S
A
I
N
S

Why should we enable fatasses though? Do you really hate fat people so much you'd rather ignore their problem and let them kill themselves, or would you rather cure obesity one cramped parking lot at a time?

Seconded, it's a fucking pain and in small cars it's ridiculously hard to get in to the driver's seat from the passenger side.

tbf tho dude shouldn't have flipped and been an ornery fag, could've just asked her to repark since he didn't have room to get in.

bro you should honestly just leave a note or something. make it sound caring and shit though, try to empathetic and all "as your classmate I care about your health and would be happy to help with advice or diet/routine".

Make sure it's not in your default handwriting tho and has nothing identifying, give her a temp email address to reach out to.

If she actually went for it and changed her fucking life, doing this would probably be the most fulfilling event of your life so far.

b-b-but that's not her FAVOURITE

That's more carbs than I've put into my body in probably 2 months

This makes me so angry. How is it even possible for someone to delude themselves that much?
>le social constructs are evil meme
You're literally killing yourself by being 300+ (holy shit!!!) pounds. It's not wrong for bystanders to react with repugnance when they see your weight. In this day and age where getting food is incredibly easy for the average person, you being fat signals that you're gluttonous, unhealthy, and have no sense of self-control, these are all very unattractive traits. Fat is also disgusting appearance-wise, I mean just look at the way it warps her body. Bitch has a fupa for fuck's sake. The lardy hag should just do us all a favor and shoot herself in the head because she's too far gone at this point.

why do they treat their own shame like everyone elses problem?

>just leave a note or something. make it sound caring and shit
You've been watching way too many teenage drama movies, that isn't how real life works.

You leave a note, she will get pissed 100%, if she brings it up to the teacher they will treat it as harassment, they'll ask the class if they saw who left it, somebody will finger you (or they may check security cams, my school had a camera in every class ostensibly for recording lectures), and you will see the dean. Depending on the school you could get a stern talking to, lose any scholarships you have, or be expelled.

>smallfat
the fuck is this?

>hurr durr i'm a fat fucking waste of space so i'm gonna nitpick these fairly accurate representations of fat people and pretend it has to do with .asia
>i'd rather ad hom (even though the source is the WHO) because i'm a lazy sack of lipids who's unwilling to make any effort toward self improvement

they think that everyone below 5XL is smallfat and everyone above it is "realfat" or "bigfat".

and to be fair, if you argued that BMI is inaccurate for people who lift, I'd agree- but that wasn't what you argued; you simply said "wahh 25BMI is healthy and athletic HAES amirite"

>263g sugar
>38g protons
truly a dream come true

Smallfat is when you can still see your genitals in the mirror.

lol no they dont
the military is the largest entitlement program in our budget; by that i mean we're practically handing out money to private defense contractors left and right but aren't willing to fix our shithole of a safety net

just look at venezuela; they spent trillions of their oil money on jets they didn't need and couldnt afford to maintain because they wanted to be like murica and now they don't have fucking toilet paper. that's some superpower by 2030 tier shit. (there are other problems in venezuela as well ofc but their laughably shitty past defense spending is often glossed over, it really was/is a huge issue. western media doesnt cover it because it shows how shit of an idea large military is during times of peace, but when i was stationed there for whatever fucking reason the gov thought it necessary it was pretty much common knowledge).

instead of being the world police and paying our poor brown people to shoot other poor brown people to defend our oil interests, we could maybe actually try to improve our hellhole of a country. our education system gets fucking 2% of the discretionary budget (for reference, cuba- FUCKING CUBA- spends 10%, and now they have higher literacy rates than the country with the largest economy on the planet). Our military gets 57% of the discretionary budget- in terms of how much we spend, we pay more on our military than the next thirteen countries. That's fucking disgraceful.

t. former private defense contractor who made an absurd amount of money for sitting at a desk leafing through papers and serving our glorious nation

i'm also a little xd drunk xd atm forgive me for le xd bad english xd

That's not fat people's fault, it's the government's. If fat people can't take care of themselves and die, that's their problem. But the government is the one that wastes money on them.

she will never learn. idiots who watch this shit enable her and so does her family. who gives a shit thought, she will start having major medical issues soon and will die because of being overweight. i hope this shit show continues when that starts to happen so we can see the decline and realization in her eyes. the perfect final episode moment should be when they lower her coffin in the ground

i should add, the only reason countries continue loaning money to us is because we have by far the largest GDP in the world, unlike venezuela.

Just look at Norway and compare it to Venezuela. Granted, Norway's not perfect (and tbqh i've never been) but both countries are similar in that both have ludicrous amounts of oil money they're sitting on, and both claim to be demsoc; in Venezuela the military spending (which was raised massively by corrupt politicians in bed with the military industrial complex- sound familiar?) from times past is still fucking over the country, while in Norway they actually worked in the common interest of the people and now you don't hear news about Norway's shortages on fucking everything