MOONDUM I MEAN MODUM

You're not too late, but you will be soon.

What Is Modum?
Modum, found online at Modum.io, is a blockchain technology that aims to enhance data integrity for physical products. The goal of Modum is to streamline supply chain processes across industries.

To do that, Modum uses a combination of IoT sensors and blockchain technology. Together, these platforms provide data integrity during the transaction of physical products. Sensors scan the physical product, and a record of that scan is recorded into the blockchain.

Modum isn’t actually a blockchain platform: the company’s technology involves smart contracts. Modum provides blockchain-agnostic smart contracts that can be adapted for use across a variety of industries. The technology is particularly targeted towards industries where accountability in the supply chain is crucial – like in the pharmaceutical industry.

For the pharmaceutical industry, Modum has created smart sensors that track the temperature of packages. The temperature of each package is recorded in the blockchain. Obviously, in the pharmaceutical industry and other industries, temperatures are extremely important when shipping ingredients or finished drugs. That’s where Switzerland-based Modum sees an opportunity.

Modum is a supply chain technology that involves the use of smart sensors and smart contracts. The smart sensors scan a product’s packaging to determine the temperature of the package. Then, that information is recorded into the smart contract on the blockchain. The Modum platform is blockchain agnostic, although the company claims to have tested the service on Ethereum so far with TWO MAJOR clients.

NEW EU REGULATIONS MEANS EVERY PHARMA COMPANY WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADD THESE DEVICES OR FACE MASSIVE FINES. WHOSE GOING TO PROFIT FROM THIS? MODUM.

Other urls found in this thread:

fundingsage.com/business-startup-spotlight-modum-io-ag/
smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWISS

GOVERNMENT

another shit coin pump and dump.
do you realize WTC does all this and better and already has the patents ready to take on IOT sensors of all sorts

SWISS

GOVERNMENT

Just because WTC "can do it" doesn't mean a competitor focused on a certain sector like pharma won't beat them to market. Especially with this team, a working product and already having pharma connections.

These guys aren't even competing against WTC, they've got a multi billion dollar niche that will be forced to use their product, which is already available.

I'll be buying a duplex or a triplex with the gains from this, I can give you a spot in the backyard you poor faggot.

And no one cares that LINK and LATOKEN are practically free right now... both with major events planned Oct. 31st through Nov. 3... LAToken in NY / Link at Devcon.... keep chasing all time highs! Stay poor!

You're an idiot haHaha hahahaha.

This is your literal second chance at walton Veeky Forums wtf are you doing coin is 2 weeks old up 70% already only on etherdelta get it before new exchanges are announced.

Picked up some for 50k gwei

$5 in 1 month. MARK MY SCREEN CAPS.

For real, Modum is like fucking $2.50 right now. Anyone who buys at this point is a fucking idiot. Wait for a correction, at the very least.

Literally the only reason it's mooning is because people see what Walton is at. How long can that last?

Shilled this like two days ago now I doubled my money. Everyone who commented was talking shit lmfao.

Legit just learned how to use etherdelta to buy at 1.70

I agree wait for the dip but this insanely undervalued and a really great coin investment wise and is a very great company. Glad to be a apart of this ride.

Lmao I listened to your shill post the other day and have literally doubled my investment. Thanks bro.

It mooned.

Do I buy now or wait for the pullback?

Thanks senpai. I listened to you but I unfortunately only put $200 in

accumulate and shhhhh, look at the market cap once volume goes up it's straight to the lambo dealership wait for it to be on binance or bittrex

I'm going to name all of my children Modum after I mail order a wife with the profits

I wonder how many people waited for the pullback on Walton as it went parabolic and missed out on 5x gains

AYYYYY

Defiantly buying the dip always some smart whales out there that know they can kill rallies

fundingsage.com/business-startup-spotlight-modum-io-ag/

>Literally the only reason it's mooning
Lol nope. Trips of falsehood.

Saving link and image for future FUDers, thank you user

Shit is going to moon for real as soon as it gets listed.

saw your post but didn't comment, thanks user.

LOW market cap. Even if this did half of chink coin WTC it would be at $6. These guys are so far ahead of WTC yet instantly under valued.

that data can be stored in notepad tho

blockchain is not necessary to do any of these fucking things

>You don't need a computer, user, you can literally store all your information on a sheet of paper
Are you FUDDERS even trying lmao

Modum is starting its second run. I can't wait for it to actually get on an exchange outside of Etherdelta

this is going to hit WTC market cap easy. huge potential.
smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/
read this and bhuy in before this hits 100m

Its pumping now, and will dump soon enough. I will jump in when its back down to 1ish, thanks for the reminder.