Prove it faggot.

Why you have cellulite bro?

Step it up, faggot.

It's Paul's ass. This is mine fag.

F A T
A
T

No. None of that. Shame on you.

So, aside from the obvious (squats), what's the next best accessory exercises for glutes? Weighted lunges?

Weighted hip thrusts.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

eeva stop browsing this thread

how am i doing

Thicc thighs hank hill butt

am i thicc?

Squats are among the worst thing that will hit the arse

Hip thrusts are 1
Glute bridges are 2

Rdl, deadlift, sldl, bulgarian split squats, good mornings will all hit it way better.

Hell even fucking around with foot placement on the leg press will hit it better.

I think lunges, normal split squats and those band walks hit it better too. Iirc quadruped leg extensions at bodyweight are better too.

Squats are great for quads, but they are minimal for ass. Not to say you can't build an ass with squats, but there are vastly better things.

I went from having a Hank Hill ass to having a 41 inch ass from bb glute bridges for example. Now I do good mornings to add to it.
I'm at 355 3x10 on them, and I want to get to 4 plates. You can do even more weight on hip thrusts which along with rom is why I think they're better, but I've never done them.

Talking about our rear cheeks, I'm super hairy from behind, do girls care about it or should I trim/shave them?

waht? its prolly the angle my ass is nice af

Juicy

lookin T H I C C (no homo)

how is your ass so hairless my legs and ass are the only parts of me fucking covered in hair

From what I see, girls really don't like hairy asses. It's sort of gross.
t. Hairy guy

thank you senpai

genetics
smooth as a baby's butt
i fucking hate it.

Why? Hairy asses are gross. Trust me.

i wanna look like a man
not a fucking child

no one sees your ass

its not just my ass. it's everywhere. cant even grow a beard

I tried on my gfs stretchy pants once.

Pretty fucking comfy.

fuarkk where do i get some of those

the fuck are you wearing

NEETs can have hairy asses. Women can have hairy asses. A hairy ass isn't a just a man trait.

The purple shit says Nike, but she's got maybe 7 or 8 pairs of all different brands. Graphics and geometric prints are pretty cool these days.

If I wasn't so self conscious id get some for lifting.

It's a jockstrap.

you're all fucking homos

shut up

says the hank hill ass lmao

end your pathetic life loser

lol what

fatty please leave

no shit.