FIRST TIME TRYING SIPS

> Me after first sip

1488 heil hitler the white race will prevail

Veeky Forums has always been a christian board.

o-oh user your hot and chiseled body OwO

thanks babe, got it from ss and gomad.

Just had my second sip today.

>tfw

tfw 2 for 4 dollars and have a friend who also sips.

That's the finest sip shop ever made

S I P B O Y S

So is this shit carbonated?
I was drinking Bang until I found out that carbonated stuff is fucking aggravating the hell out of my acid reflux.

If I drink monster will my traps atrophy???

Lightly. Its not like some sodas, where they almost burn while they go down. The only problem is that the sweetener used is erithrytol. Erithrytol causes farts and poopies so just be ready to go poopoo during your workout sesh.

Veeky Forums

brought to you by monster beverage corp

I wonder what percentage of Veeky Forums has tried sips by now.

>sips

That is a shitty shill meme attempt user.

Yeah, desu i wouldnt have tried the sips monster, if it werent for the shilling on Veeky Forums

90% of it is absorbed before reaching the intestines. As far as sugar alcohols are concerned, it has a pretty low laxative effect. Doesn't give me the poppies except the like three times I've had four of them within a six hours period before unlocking the secrets of this universe and becoming the Godhead

This is why the Jews trick you user.

Because you are weak and stupid.

Sips has been literally the most popular meme on Veeky Forums for six months now. Lurk more before you make an ass of yourself again.

weak. Please, look at the pic related on the thread. PFF. Dyels always talking shit

>from Griffith to Femto

>we have been shilling for months now!

fuck off

Hes right, and he got trips. Stay mad

I'm new to this board, are sips a legit meme or is this guy serious?

OP here.
Are you referring to me me?

Best meme on Veeky Forums, go get you some #sips and become a #sipsboy2017 fellow fitness enthusiast.

In answer to your question, it is just a normal caffienated beverage that is sugar free and has taurine. It is pretty expensive for a preworkout and doesnt have any thing else in it that is beneficial such as citrulline mallate. It tastes great, and definately is a good energy drink, that could be applied preworkout. Make the decision for yourself
>try a sip

kek

You look Australian

Thanks bro. Trips don't lie.

Just the angle. My face looks weird in that pic. Heres a better pic.

Yeah the other one is definitely shot from the ol' Australian angle.

>fucking classic aussies posting pics from an underneath angle

Manlet or 14?

I can't tell.

>you must be getting PAID to have fun shitposting about a drink you like

Airman first class [REDACTED] reporting in for sips, sir!

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

>I shill for jew run corporation for free

With this realization I hope you fucks all realize the Jews have legitimately tricked you...again.

Have a pic of the CEO's former IDF niece as consolation.

Thank you for your service

This dude is samefagging in other sip threads too

>butt-devastated rockstar shill detected

Welcome to the sip crew

S I P B O Y S

And thank you for your sips!

But not memeing Monster probably makes a large percent of their profit from mil with how many people I see with cans in maintenance

5'8 18

you're bretty cute desu o3o

thanks. am i officially otter mode?

>5'8
>comments do not include the word manlet
>comments include compliments

This isn't Veeky Forums

You Jews can't fool me.

That shit is so ridiculously sweet and tart I couldn't even get halfway through one can.

Gonna need a full body pic on that ' 3'
but you don't rly seem like the body/face type
that's not a bad thing, though

full body pic

hnnnnnnnnnng
that's fucking hot,
saved.

Mirin

except ווו in hebrew = 18

תרםו = 666
or "tarmo"/"tarmav"

but you're getting close, goyim ;0