1 >>>>> 2 > 3
4 is literally not an option
5 is honorable (but beta)

>zyzz
>you will bang 10/10s

KEK

Scoob

Path of Scooby.

>tfw no qt gf to cuddle and sleep with while it snows outside in the cold of the winter

going to have to go with ripp

>Live in downtown Japan
>Wake up on the weekend
>Be cozy with gf until mid afternoon
>Decide to venture into the city
>Hang out with a tight-knight social group to see a show, get something to eat
>Go into the park
>You know how to play piano
>Attract a crowd that begins to dance and laugh
>Fireflies are flying around as it gets dark
>Part ways with your friends
>Go back to your apartment
>On the way back qt3.14 tells you that she loves you for the first time
>Cuddle on the couch and play a card game together
>Feel close and comfortable with her
>Wake up

Lucid dreaming is its own form of suffering.

Most of the dreams I actually remember go like this, except at the end of the dream she usually dies in a horrible way. The type of dream where you feel a level of happiness and content that youve never felt, your life feels complete, just to have it all ripped away from you...and then you wake up still feeling those feels.

I feel you bro. I feel you.

Path of Scooby sounds like paradise

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

GODDAMNIT Y U DO THIS, Y U DO THIS IN AN OTHERWISE CALM, PEACEFUL AND BRAP-FREE THREAD

Path of Vynz promises a perfect afterlife, how could you not pick that.

Based Vynz bro

i gotta admit the path of seid descript and pic made me lmao. vampseid

> be a massive faggot with no gains
> go to gym purely to help randomers get better gains without them even knowing who you are or that you had any impact on their gains

I think you should sit down, I have bad news......youre retarded.

VYNZ PLEASE EAT CMON

Ok cool, but I get to go to party Valhalla, while you rot in a hole. That just seems like a sweet deal.

Scoob path is probably the most sensible, but I'd choose the Rippletits path. I want to be a mighty lifter.

Enjoy being the tiniest dude yet biggest faggot in all Valhalla. For eternity. The smallest dude.

Id rather rot in the ground m8.

Scoob, not even close.

i've always been to scared of lucid dreaming

i'm too afraid that i'll forget how to wake up

the best path is the one you make for yourself

i honestly solve this by going on /comfy threads

>I'm too afraid that I'll forget how to wake up

I'm not

5 is nice and all, but honestly Scoobert is always best choice

>tfw mostly just want to get back with her but she's wither another m8 and she'll always not care about me, no matter how Veeky Forums I get