WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE Veeky Forums?

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE Veeky Forums?

I despise power cleaning with every fiber of my being. I always clean the bar up when I OHP just as a matter of principle, but otherwise the movement can get fucked.

because Im not a roiding faggot who (even better) gets paid to workout

>nice devilish trips

Power cleans are the most enjoyable lift for me. The moment when the bar feels completely weightless is awesome.

I don't get paid millions of dollars to be fit.

I don't have an exclusive work out facility equipped with the latest and most expensive equipment staffed with strength coaches, doctors, dietitians and other athletes at peak performance to offer advice and critique.

I haven't been strength training since middle school.

JJ Watt is a one in a million genetic freak, and I'm not

you happy now, satan?

I don't have an army of coaches, physicians, and dieticians to help me.

I'm not a professional athlete nor do I have the genes to become one

I like JJ Watts he seems like a well rounded dude. I'm not a Texans fan (neither is anyone else). But yea, As far as I know he is just a good player and behaves in a sportsmanship like manner. I give this athlete a b+

I can't clean or deadlift after I strained my back doing cleans for football in highschool. Fucktard of a coach had us maxing out with terrible form, I felt a twinge and burn in my back, and now if I either deadlift or clean I spend the next week unable to bend or twist at the waist.

He also probably reads at a 6th grade level.
What's his excuse?

duuuuuuuuuuur strong people r dum

What was the last book you read smartass?

If you count plays, Joe Turner's Come and Gone by August Wilson.
I'm not saying all strong people are dumb, there are plenty of smart strong people. But NFL players are notorious for being behind academically, and Watt does not seem very bright as it is.

His brother is a freak too

>500 lb bench for reps

HIGHLY doubtful

especially not every workout

i could see the occasional 405/455 for reps but not over 500 for reps

yes, I also dont believe he squats 700 for full reps, most likely to a high box or something like that, theres no way anyone is letting a million dollar athlete squat 320kg to depth on the reg, he's not a powerlifter ffs

There's a video of him doing a 695 safety bar squat to full depth, but I don't know if safety bars make it easier or harder.

Oh look a gear head who has elite genetics

HOW IS NOBODY CALLING OUT WHAT ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT THESE NUMBERS ARE

My first thought too. 500 bench for reps? That's some sarychev shit. 700 squat, for reps? Kirk fucking Kowalski did 800 for five and that was the strongest squat set of all time, I highly doubt anyone who isn't exclusively powerlifting is within miles of that

Safety bar squats are way harder.

JJ Watt must be roided out of his fucking mind if the only person on this site who's as strong or stronger than him is SSB.

i am not a professional athlete who uses drugs to reach super-human performance for tens of millions of dollars

i dont think i would even want to be desu seem slike a lot of pressure, the only people who judge me now is Veeky Forums and the mirror dude

You are way off base. JJ is almost 300lbs of 8% bf genetically gifted superman. Not 400lb mutant Russian or Trex proportioned squat monkey, but certainly capable of a 2,000lb raw total.

>cleans 400
>squats 700
>benches 500
>for reps

do they expect anybody to actually believe this? that is devilish estatting if i've ever seen it

>every time i work out it's within 100lbs of a world record

>bench record 600 lbs
Try 675
Raw squat is over 900 at his bw also

Well his squat is fake anyway. He did 695 or something but he used both his arms to pull him up on the rack.

Still it was a safety bar so who the fuck knows what his max is? All we know is it's below 700. Pic of him in the bottom with 595 but no video and apparently a warmup. Maybe did it, maybe had spotter help him up?

I'm not a professional football player?

You also don't have his genetics even if you did have millions of dollars and all the doctors

He's just gotta go back in time and take hgh when he was a kid.

Daily reminder JJ is not fucking human

Easy there, young nigga

roids