WTC from the EU

EU Based coin that uses Blockchain tech to monitor the temp of Pharmaceuticals in transportation. Brilliant concept, whitepaper is out, Product is 95% finished, and they're team doesn't look shady to say the least. Grab some now before it goes to the moon I'm telling you guys this is gonna be huge. modum.io

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if modum will be the first blockchain-based startup with a working product for the supply chain industry

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH

pump and dump. buy if you wanna lose all your money

god damn shilling starts before i have had the time to accumulate

where to buy ?

etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH

Whats current price in usd

1.81$ according to coinmarketcap.com

I told pajeets in here to buy yesterday when it was under $1 and got called an idiot. Told them to buy when it was around $1.20 and was called names. THIS THING WONT STOP TILL $4-5. Look at the marketcap you bone heads. ITS TOO LOW for something that is about to go market.

Link?

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/
Here you go

Better than Ambrosus?

Ambrosus has not a working product. Modum has and is ready to go on market

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/

Read the Ambrosus ico review. Basically they think MODUM is the better play. "MODUM token sale started on September 1, 2017 and their hard cap is $16.4 million – 16% of what Ambrosus is asking."

"Modum already has a working product with 43 registered companies and 844 shipments, which is more advanced than Ambrosus."

Based on what I've researched so far,

Modum not only has a small supply, it is Blockchain agnostic, meaning it will be compatible with any Blockchain technology from past to present to future and the token rewards holders and gives them voting rights.

Ambrosus is a shitcoin with a bloated market cap, it is limited to Gavin Wood’s Kovan network, and the token is just a utility, meaning no profitability for holders and no voting rights.

Modum already has 50 pilot customers using the product

Yeh the shilling enough now theres 8 threads here. time to shut the fuck up. No one is buying this mooonin shit, when its not gonna have a release til 2018.

Are you sure?

> EU based
> Switzerland
You stupid fat fuck

No it doesnt idiot.