How do I get legs like yours OP senpai?

Routine?

stats?

kb

u mirin?

Take a normal picture ffs.

damn op, those legs, whats the routine?

pic not related.

Fatty so no shirtless yet. Here's a pic after like 200 push-ups. Pls bully.

genetics. I've always had big thighs, even as a child. It's sort of like someone with big calves. You either have them or you don't.

Well I don't want to bully you, know this is purely my opinion in an attempt to help you out, you show way too much forehead and, unless the picture just happened to be angled this way, your hair exacerbates it. Maybe have a shorter cut so it doesn't make your forehead look longer or something. Maybe a little longer on the sides? Or shaved completely? Ask a stylist cause that cut ain't working to your strengths my friend.

Week 14 into a planned six 6 week cut (self-hatred only growing stronger), strength holding somewhat steady.
Was planning on ending it last week, but did a refeed and suddenly I don't look awful anymore, so I may extend it another month or two.

get a far shorter haircut, that half-fro really emphasizes your receding hairline

starshipenterprise/10

Your hairline is fucked beyond repair. Shave it all off.

T-thanks guys...

Mirin them biceps. ;)

Fix your hair game and everything else looks good to go.

Kek

jesus Im so glad Im not a fucking nigger

I said I wanted to be bullied god dammit.

Thanks tho. Should I go super short all over or crew cut with slightly longer top?

Don't worry, you're a wannabe racist on the internet who'd never have the balls to say that to any black mans face. You're a fucking loser and you always will be.

From bulked 195 to 215
6'4
Left is Nov 1st right is today after cardio
Starting a cut
>really just adding cardio

calm down m8, ya dont look permavirgin tier
just get a closer haircut and wear white people clothes for cop camouflage

>internet fight
Shut up darkie McNigger

already fucked some of your subrace plus some pakis kid. and remember, 99% of the things you have and enjoy in this world are thanks to the superior white race.

enjoy your retarded hairline, your goat hair, your cow nose, your literally shit color skin, your busted lips, and your dog eyes, you sub human piece of garbage.

Not sure honestly, not my forte. From just looking at that picture though I think anything with length on top is just going to add to the length of your forehead so you probably want it pretty short. Google can probably help you out a bit. Maybe find a well reviewed salon in your area, hit em up and talk with them about what they can do.

>implying I'm not white
>implying I won't call out bullshit where I see it

"Look at me now Mom, I'm being racist on the internet! Will wonders never cease!"

Thanks breh. We're all gonna make it.

stats and lifts?

Will do bro.

time mutilate your dick! oh wait, they already did that to you

mirin legs no homo

R8 m8

Are the two of you available for sexing?

just need to fucking tan.
5'10 190

>current year
>caring what people on an anonymous Bulgarian cheese trading forum say

Confirmed for not making it

You gay m8?

Nice. How do u get that adonis belt? What core exercises do you do?

>he took the bait
$5 says he's now on tumblr complaining about the mean wacists.

I feel like your routine needs some work, from the picture it seems like you have freakishly weak abs and freakishly strong quads. Not a great photo though.

ur a cute sissy, lemme fuck ur boipussy

And work on chest

Do you even need to ask? Look at that pose.

Is this better?
>I dont know how to take pics like you guys do :(

Some people on this board have a painful lack of self awareness

N-no homo?

No
>pic related

Call your dad, let him know he aint getting any grandbabies, unless buttholes start carrying eggs.

>Nice. How do u get that adonis belt? What core exercises do you do?

Recently I've been doing 5/3/1 BBB (but without increasing weight, since im on a cut), but generally for the past 2 years I've done a PPL or UL split.
Generally, I only do 4-5 exercises, just with modifying the volume.
Upper day is Bench/Chinups or OHP/Chinups
On a PPL it's Bench+OHP for push, Pull is tons and tons of weighted chinups.
Lower is Squats and Deads.

I don't do any accessories, I just squat/OHP/Deadlift more, dropping off volume or intensity as i get more fatigued, which is why I love 5/3/1 BBB.

and abs

>see black person
>CANNOT RESIST.
>"hehe xd niggers suck hehe xd"

lmao /pol/fags never fail to disappoint
don't forget to wipe your browsing history when you're done being a tough kid on Veeky Forums or mommy will see what you've been up to.

I'll show your mummy what I'm up to

>implying I wasnt a born Veeky Forumsizen
>implying hater nuggers is just a /pol/ thing
>implying mummy checks my browser
Goodluck, I'm on incognito desu

jesus fucking christ dude just fucking kill yourself already

When you walk into a room does Ceelo Green start playing
You didnt have say all that senpai

Nope. I don't think you're gonna get a good photo with that mirror. You really need a full-length mirror to show off your legs. You can also work with a smaller mirror but you have to put it at waist height and take a picture of just your legs.

Photography 101 tips:
>Stand at a slight angle to the camera
Ez-mode: Stand up straight, shoulders square, feet forward, directly facing the mirror. Move one of your feet directly backwards until its big toe is touching the spot where your heel was a moment ago. Boom, you'll look more 3d. See how is standing.
>Good lighting
Bright areas. You want the room to be bright but avoid putting a spotlight on yourself cuz it looks bad. Even-colored light, not your shitty old bathroom light that makes the door and toilet paper look beige in photos. Also, make sure that any light sources in front of you are brighter than any behind you, and that there aren't any light sources visible in the photo cuz they're gonna be brighter than anything else.

Tbh it's hard to get GOOD lighting which is why people pay for professional photography. Your gym's mirrors are probably the best bet cuz most gyms have tons of mirrors and are smart enough to know that proper lighting will make their gym look nicer.

... kek'd

Intredasting.

>When you walk into a room does Ceelo Green start playing
I don't think Worf's into music
youtube.com/watch?v=N86icfWM03g

Thanks daddy, next paycheck im heading to the mirror store

Fuck you're thick

nice house

that face though

Mid way through a bulk
1.5 years lifting currently at 87kg

Nice legs bruh

Nice bod bruv, not that your fat/chubby, but you'd look tops with a slightly lower bf %

Only if you have a vagina and pass the paper bag test

Looking good brown/black anons

paper bag test?

6' 96kg

>two seconds on Google

Thanks,I've been trying to lose weight lately.wish me luck
Thanks

This is a /pol/ support board. I want niggers to leave.

That's not it you moron. He's saying they can't be ugly otherwise he's out a bag on their head.

10/10 I'll bang you

What are your ffmis m8ruskies

>1.5 years lifting
I'm sad for you

Op can you please tellen me everything i need to know in order to achieve that body (routine, diet, ...

>Tfw 1 year of lifting coming up in two weeks
>Tfw still no horizontal lines on abs
I like how I look in clothes, I just still hate myself naked

Eat Clen, Tren Hard.

Well no one will ever see you naked so it's fine.

I'm the one who brought it up faggot I know what I meant

Is that real? There's no way that's real.

delts, not even once.

Abs need a lot of work. Weighted hanging leg raises and hanging sit-ups weighted would be a good idea. Also chest needs a bit

Before. Between first and second pic worked my way to being able to run 5k-7k, then two weeks ago bought gym membership and started doing a shitty PR routine, before switching to stronglifts and doing that...

Can someone tell me what bf% I'm around?
I'm not sure if I should be eating at a surplus or deficit or whatever.

Just started cuting 2 weeks ago, id like to get ride of the gut or most of it before bulking again.

And this time i will be serious about bulking.

6'3 192cm for around 80kg 176lbs.

12-13%

Getting there.

get off my board nigger.

Fuck. I'm 5'11, 170 lbs, and I have a belly pouch and love handles. Wtf?

Weird ass traps. :(

what makes a person into garbage tunnel spewing toxic waste that neither helps him nor outsiders.I wonder

>hanging sit-ups weighted

can someone draw this? I'm confused

5'9 90kg.

what the fuck

something very unaesthetic about you

laughed

Show gf

>something very unaesthetic about you
his wide hips hide tamper his v-taper.

but he does look

T H I C C

Why is that