Autism is real

I literally just got a text from a a girl I went on a date with this morning telling me that she was very attracted to me but that she "had never talked to anyone like me" and that we were "very different".

It's sucks. It's not so much that I wanted a guaranteed relationship but more that a relationship would have been impossible to maintain due to any number of things other than my autism. Like, I just wish there was a specific thing I could nail down that was my issue, rather than my general existence.

To keep this fit related, my shoulders are lagging I think. Can anyone tell me the proper shoulder ratio to my biceps? And what exercises are best for making them grow?

Are you retarded, the girl clearly likes you. Post the exact text she sent you dude. I think your lack of self esteem is making you overthink what she said.

I dont think its over user, ask her what kind of different and what she wants, if you have genuine interest in her

She legitimately said 'I don't know if I like you in the way I want'.

Not gonna post the exact text cause there's several private details but that was the core sentence. I agreed that we are very different, and said that she should get to know me more. That was at 3 pm, it's 8:30 now. She generally doesn't tectbtil later so we will see.

That's what literally everyone has told mey whole life, that I'm like no one they've ever known before or that they've never met someone like me. And it's always their reason for getting rid of me.

hows the weather down there in friendzone

It pretty cold, but also.somehow so humid as to make it hard to breathe.

If you guys don't click then why does it bother you so much. You agreed that you were different? Keep looking, its not like she was a friend first?

Sounds like she's intrigued, you are mysterious to her and she probably doesn't understand what you want in a relationship. Don't feel so down man, overthinking things or just plain viewing yourself;f in a depressing light can really change how you see the world. Instead try to see yourself as the person you REALLY are. Think of everything about you that makes you, you. And then really focus on the positives about yourself whatever they may be. Mull this over in your mind for a good twenty minutes then read the text again when you feel good about yourself. You might find you interpret it in a different way, and that way could be what she meant. Good luck friend.

Thanks brehs. I am still worried about it because I totally fell for this girl on our date (despite and partially because of our differences). I guess I just hadn't felt that good in like, 2 or 3 years and the prospect of losing it is completely horrific. I'm sure she will text me tonight and even if she doesn't, it won't be the end of the world I guess.

This is why Veeky Forums is the best board.

Man, I know the feels.
My ex who I dated for 3 months broke up with me by saying "we're very different". Which we were but I'm certain it was because of my autism and anxiety (which was really bad at the time due to skin issues). On the bright side, ever since she dumped me I have finally been taking the gym seriously. Finally making gains, so I'm grateful for that break up

>loss aversion
>sunk cost fallacy
Two tricks our brains play on us

Just send her a text, "I"m sorry you feel that way, if you change your mind let me know"

what do you usually enjoy talking about to people?

there's a good reason why smart girls almost never date guys below their education level, while guys more often then not go for girls just below as smart as them. there's an element of feeling you can understand another person that's crucial for a relationship which doesn't exist when two people see the world differently.

First GF broke up with my cause I was too autistic around her. We still hung out for a bit after breaking up. Something changed and I guess I just stopped giving a fuck after and then she wanted to get back together. But idk, didn't feel like doing some on/off again b.s.

Shit happens OP. You just need to stop caring what women think of you, they are human beans just like you. Loosen up. Just gotta beee yourself.

Dude I feel your pain. I literally had a relationship with a cute girl going and everything that could have went wrong did. I think that we just sometimes get curve balls that there was nothing i could have done. I have just no idea where to go from here now. i think I'm going to try being more genuine to people and working harder on my passions. but i am still so red pilled idk if i can ever recover

this literally happened to me. idk what it is but i just have such a fire in my belly to improve myself now.

don't let her play you like that dude, you gotta assert dominance in the relationship, text her back with "don't test me women" it will show your assertive nature and she will become intrigued

Don't listen to this autist. Just text her "deal or no deal"

don't listen to this autistic idiot just text her "so do you want me or not?"

>Autism is real
it took you this long to find out, your browsing of this website never made you realize how bad the autism epidemic is?

>That's what literally everyone has told mey whole life, that I'm like no one they've ever known before or that they've never met someone like me. And it's always their reason for getting rid of me.
Stop being insecure about it. You keep telling yourself that it's because of autism, when you should be telling yourself that everyone else is missing out. Do what you can to fit in, but if you ever get called out on anything you need to act like your way is better and THEY'RE the weirdo for daring to question you.

Go read some redpill or something, it's a similar concept.

dont listen to this autismo sperglord. she obviously is playing hard to get. send her a pic of you flexin a 'cep and say "hows this for a start?"
but then again. im not autistic like you and i know what women want.

Nigga, just invite her for some munchies and see how it goes. No reason to overthink it.