Which race is superior at building muscle and becoming Veeky Forums? My vote is for blacks then hispanics...

Which race is superior at building muscle and becoming Veeky Forums? My vote is for blacks then hispanics. White people have to take a million supplements just to get out of DYEL zone. While blacks and hispanics can go to prison and eat shit food, do meme except uses, and look juicy as fuark.

Do meme exercises*

this is an excellent thread but what do you think about this picture

Your picture is pretty good, maybe a 8/10, but what about this one?

I guess Veeky Forums is a bunch of butt blasted white guys

Black people are the most obese race in America and Mexico is the fattest nation in the world.

Then why are blacks the highest in obesity if they're so good at building muscle?

Why is strongman dominated by whites? Why is the strongest man in the world white?

Post more pls

>mfw

The latter is an overstatement. There are more people who are overweight, but not nearly as many obese people as the northern neighbour.

No user there are more obese peopele 40% of the population(Mexico) vs 33% for America. Hell take away blacks and Americas obesity falls by 10%

Then why is is that whites are constantly outclassed by blacks in every sport? Strongman might be dominated by whites but everyone looks fat as fuck.

Those were okay, but nothing compared to this bad boy

Higher chance of committing crime and getting sent to prison, usually have lower test scores, lower IQ, and lower income on average.

But at least some of them have good muscles I guess.

Muscle is the only reason to live desu

cute

Asians, not trolling either. Specifically, Filipinos.

>Dyel asians
>superior to whites in regards to building muscle

Kill yourself my guy

>posts picture of bunch of DYEL faggots

haha lol i get the joke

You are like a little baby

What did America mean by this?

That's probably based on BMI, which was invented by (((insurance companies))) to charge higher premiums. Niggers have higher bone density and more muscle cells than humans, so they're listed as overweight or obese even when they're not.

>why are my white middle class STEM friends less athletic than ghetto blacks who still live in an enviroment where the stronger survives and procreates
Go to any easter european shithole with poor white people and you'll find a lot of H I G H T E S T there too

>While blacks and hispanics can go to prison and eat shit food, do meme except uses, and look juicy as fuark
First of all, ghetto peeps don't do much meme exercises since all they got in their shitty neighbourhoods are barbell gyms with old school trainers who know their shit about getting big

Secondly I think most people would become pretty joocy if they were locked in a place where the only stimulating thing they can do is go lift for an hour a day

Oh and everyone in prison roids too

>Your ability to build muscle is based on race.
Fuck off. All spics I've met have been fat, and all African Americans are the way they are because only the strongest slaves managed to survive and breed back in the day so now all blackies have top tier genetics. Ever met an actual African? They're scrawny as fuck and most of them are manlets.