>feel cocky
>wear tank for first time in a year
>gym staff calls me bro
>go to market
>cashier calls me bro
I-Is this what making it feels like

Nice bro

Of course bro

I swear the same thing happened to me. I used to be the basketball shorts past my knee and extra large wrinkled shirt type of guy.

I honestly didn't care what I wore at the gym because I'm there to lift weights but then I saw a guy wearing atheltic Nike tights with lulumon shorts covering the top it looked great and i ended up getting up buying 300$ worth of proper workout gear

I got my first legit female mires at the gym and now all of a sudden im getting nods and fist bumps from the regulars I don't know what the fuck is going on.

This 7/10 straight up started hovering me around my workout and asked me for my age and how tall I was. Is this how girls flirt I'm flying blind here

Good job bro.

you made it bros

Wanna grab some beers later bro?

she sounds autistic. Also she cares what your height is on paper, not that you're taller than her. Trash.

>Paying for petrol at gas station
>Old indian cashier on shift
>"Ey how're yoou gooing, what're yoou gonna doo with them moosles bro, going with yoor moosles in to the gym later toonight?"
Fuck yeah man that's exactly what I'm doing later tonight

flex your 'cep next time

>cashier next to the one actually dealing with me strikes up a conversation
>SO any CRAZY plans for the weekend bro?

>wearing a tank top
>ever
do you even Veeky Forums

you almost made it bro.

when people call you brah, is when you really made it

kek'd

>asked me how tall I was

Virgin detected holy fuck

I get called brother a lot by Indians

I like it pretty respectful

>tfw 23 year old ottermode who got into a huge company
>a lot of old people in finance, engineering, etc
>first thing the milfs ask is usually "wow so how old are you?"
>I always answer with "old enough"
>they giggle like little sluts
They want the D right? Can I finally cuck other wageslave mid 40s faggot?

cringed at this autists fake story

even in your dreams you're a beta "old enough" lmao fucking sad cunt just like your mother

Holy shit did some guy just like me cuck you? What did you do? Did you just accept your wife's apology and her telling you "it won't happen again"?

"old enough!"

lmao lil fucking loser

ill poo in your mouth

M U M B A I
U
M
B
A
I

Kek

E-explain

Not him, but she's asking your height because she wants to insinuate that you're tall, which is a compliment, which is meant to butter you up and get your attention.

She's hitting on you.

Oh okay, fairly straightforward.

Made me think asking for height was some kind of code for dick size or something

They are making fun of you

>Made me think asking for height was some kind of code for dick size or something
I'm sure you'll have many amusing stories to tell in the future.

Pro tip to contain autism.
You're over thinking social interaction. It's never as complicated as we think it is.

Been here since Scooby was around. And although I'm pretty jacked I'm still a massive social autist.

At least I feel good about myself in the mirror.

Thanks, it's not that easy though.

One of my (not so close) friends just walks up to people in the gym and talks to them, even chicks. Seems to know everyone there. Meanwhile I have zero interactions in the gym.