youtu.be/83_Gq47n3-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google your faceshape.

Get one that looks good for it.

2 on the side, 5 on top

You know, a mans haircut

>Google your faceshape.
how

Take a picture, post it here, then reverse image search it, find the nearest attractive celebrity, print their picture and take it to the hairdresser

>doesn't have shaved head
DYEL?

fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/

>tfw heart
>literally "grow more hair to hide your ugly skull" mode

>tfw no gf

Lmao yeah theres this guy at my work who has a small bald head and is actually orange (he has been successfully described to other people who didn't know his name by just saying he was orange).

Lol I could go on for ever about this guy. I'm 5'6 (I know lmao manlet but keep reading), I've never been really sensitive about my height- I know I'm shorter than most people, whatever- so I just go about by day behaving like a normal person. But this guy is 5'5 and he's always making these big ass gestures, like he gives the impression of being super small. Furthermore he has been caught saying he's 5'7 (lmao). Also he's a huge rager which makes it more funny because its like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Anyway lol I just got reminded by the orange comment in OP's post. I could go on and on about the guy.

>mfw they are all the same short on the sides haircuts with varying lenghts of top

Jesus, this style is so overused, I wish I knew what the next big thing will be .

Please do go on more

Advice for growing my hair out?

It's a style that still looks good. Most people have shit haircuts or even worse, buzzcuts. The reason fashionable people have short side long top hairstyles is because it's hot right now and girls dig it

Personally, I'm using the jesus christ hairstyle and some girls dig it.

I'm planning on going Adam Kovic mode, thoughts?

Well first of all you've never seen anyone drive more aggressively in your life. We do construction work so obviously driving to and from the jobsite is a big part of it. I've been driving for a few years now and have gotten in one accident. Luckily no one else in the company has, but given the choice no one in the company would drive with him over me.

Holy shit though if you ever see this guy drive its scary, like if hes trying to get out of the garage you better watch yourself because its legit dangerous. I'm pretty sure he feels like he has to prove himself or something (manlet thing I guess), and so he feels that the most impressive way to drive is by doing it in the fastest and most dangerous possible way. Also funny is that he drives the biggest truck we have, and so he looks like a fucking oompa loompa that can barely see over the steering wheel.

holy fuck it's like looking in a bald mirror. How do i get a haircut that covers my giant forehead while also not looking fucking ridiculous?

pretty much this

a fade if you want it

scissors on top if you think or know they're any good

when will hairlets learn?

buzzed or high and tight

Only acceptable haircuts in weightlifting

don't cut it

i cut my own hair and it looks ridiculous but whatever, i'm poor. i'll just start buzzing it completely

Buzzed is a hairstyle that Americans still think look good despite every woman saying it doesn't

only buzz if you're going bald

pic please

>every woman saying it doesn't

Didn't know the pussy master was posting on Veeky Forums!

Show me the head of a man that looks better bald than with a decent haircut (male pattern baldlets not included, they should buzz)

plenty of women like the buzzcut now that latinamerican degeneracy music is the hottest thing in clubs.

according to this, I look like pic related. I don't know how I feel about this. Could be better, but could be much worse I guess.

umm user, he's ugly as fuck.

IT COULD BE WORSE
this was also suggested as pictures that look alike. now I'm confused.

also this dude

Long hair or buzzcut/shaved. Everything else is fuccboi-tier.

The Rock.

>LITERALLY the same fucking haircut over and over
Fashion is dead

Why not come up with a better haircut yourself faggot?

I have

Its called the 'I fucked your mom' hairdo

I have a long undercut slicked back haircut (kinda like brad pitt) so when i walk casually or when i do something that makes me sweaty and/or fucks up my haircut i do the man bun like pic related but without a beard and his shitty piercings
I hated this shit before i tried it but holy fuck i can see the appeal, just tie your hair and leave it without any fixing the whole day, its fucking awsome

Oh, for fuck's sake. Grow your hair out before tying it like that. You look like a retard right now.

you either grow your hair out, or you cut it with a zero.

Looks like utter shit
Buzzcut would look better than that

>umm user, he's ugly as fuck.
how disconnected are you

Im kind of stuck between these two kinds of styles here. I'm thinking of going to/sticking basic high-and-tight cut like on the right though, since im active enough and have thick as fuck hair and i hate how hot/sweaty it gets

plus im tired of hair getting in my face

Anyone else here starting to bald?
I'm 25 and considering finasteride.
Or maybe even implants

that looks fucking stupid

This.

>get Antonio Banderas, Adrian Brody, Aaron Johnson...
Thanks goog.

The best thing to do is find a good hairdresser who isn't depressed and really cares about their business who you can talk to and get on with. You're looking for somewhere that does not do walk ins, probably only employs about 5 people max, maybe 2 or 3 otherwise, that insists on having hair washed before the cut NO EXCEPTIONS. Check out whether the hair cuts coming out are decent. If so you're onto a winner. Have some rough idea if you would rather have a longer or shorter hair ofc, but they will be able to talk to you about what will suit you and modify any style you ask for to better suit you regardless.

0 on sides

3 on top

Only grow facial hair if it's thick

looks good bruv
don't listen to the fatties

Holy shit it's the same girl!

There is literally nothing wrong with an undercut man bun.

>easy to do
>Rests in place the whole day
>Can still style your hair because you have the longer one

The only bad side is some elderly people almost on their death bed will think i am fucking gay for doing it, oh no the horror

That's a top knot, not a man bun, you fucking retard.

This is what man bun looks like.

Please stop doing this. It looks retarded

>not growing out your hair and beard as nature intended
>calling yourself a man

lol

Just putting a hair tie at the end of your undercut is not a man bun.

tfw round head

youtu.be/83_Gq47n3-0