$ECC

It’s only a matter of time before you realized you missed the boat if you haven’t gotten on board already.

NO ICO
NO AIRDROP
NO BULLSHIT

This is the ground floor of something fresh and professional in the crypto space for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumplatinum.squarespace.com/airdrop
discord.gg/zbsrjTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously, how many bullshit coins do you need to waste money on their ICO. This one has been around since 2014 and is under heavy development. Get with it or lose out.

this coin has an amazing team.

Your auto shilling is so obvious... fuck off with your premined bullshit.

the team is bonus, @griffith was holding it down on his own for a long time. Now there's a team behind him? Awww shiiiiiiit.

there's no premine, the coin has already hit its max. do your homework

damn... i see potential in this one.

Ah yes, stick with you’re bullshit 35million dollar ICO’ start ups that can’t even respond to their supporters with an ounce of enthusiasm. visit ECC slack and talk directly with the Devs and diehard community and come back here and say this is “auto shilling”.

Lol if this is so promising why is everyone dumping? Massive sell walls at every single sat incremement. I remember you shilling this here at 10 sats. Its now 4 sats. Deluded.

Oh so that's why the shilling is so hard? They want people to become the greater fool and buy their bags. Lol fuck off.

There are some heavy heavy bag holders in this coin looking to exit at any opportunity. It will never moon.

ECC is a good coin..
Dev is smart and confident..
Trustworthy people like mdt are involved..
Enthusiastic people like cryptotrader are trying hard to get the marketing done.

ETtt7y1Cm12qrgB3bUUnRkwFfVcSAe8biE

When you have a hardworking DEV who committed to the future of the project , thats a keeper ...Excellent job !

ECC is being redeveloped from the ground up.
Do a little bit of research before you FUD for fun. There are waayyyy better ways to scam people out of their money than by bringing a coin back to life (which is currently happening with ECC). Again, do 5 minutes of research on your own instead of wasting your time spitting out bullshit.

There are bagholders for sure. And the peak was what... 40-50 sats? Are you kidding me? That's like saying people who bought ETH at 0.015 BTC are bag holding. This is a project that's tearing everything apart and building from ground up! DYOR dumb fucks.

Bump.

I've been watching and researching ECC for two months now. It's a diamond in the rough IMHO.

DYOR.

No one is forcing anyone to buy, but if you're paying attention obviously they are just getting started here. Feel free to miss out.

Actually, there is a reason why ECC stills at this low price... Only well informed people know the gem it is, so we are buying from those who dont know (and dont care to seek for good info)
Soon that days are over and a lot of people will cry because they sold it for "peanuts"
Feel free not to buy yet, as we want to get more for cheap :D

(Seriously, guys... Research it - Thank me later)

This coordinated shill thread is fucking embarrasing

No. I'm going to invest in some shady ICO with no proof of concept.

oh... and don't forget to look if it has coin burning. I hear its all the rage now. Make shit from air, sell it to fools. Then burn the unsold ones and fall to your knees and weep with joy at the sacrifice!

Shills are there for every crypto. But bullshit is not for ECC.

Looks more like you’re coordinating a FUD campaign desu. Btfo and fud something else, like your mom.

Don't bring your mom into this. She may have done all your homework and get rich off of this shit.

ECC is going to dominate the altcoin market in the future...JUST WATCH! $ECC #facts #HODL

Why is there always some less informed guy talking shit?
Or you just wanna continue to buy at low price, your naughty boy? :D

ECC has more development at 3 sat than it did when it reached 50 sat. Do your homework or miss this and be broke. this is a coordinated FUD campaign gtfo.

What are distributed network services?

NO ICO
NO AIRDROP
NO BULLSHIT
NO USE CASE

Its different features all running on separate chains that are connected to the main ECC chain. For example File storage will be on one chain. Email on another. Like that a bunch of different network services all linked to ECC transactions between service providers and end users. Its the next evolutionary leap for decentralization.

no airdrop? that sounds horrible!

brand new discord: discord.gg/zbsrjTz

>ECC 24hr vol. 0,47 BTC

Yeah this is a real winner guys...

Nothing to with that OP bought millions of them for next to nothing and is trying to double his money by offloading them on to you.

This.

I can pretty much guarantee most (key word) people aren't actually interested in offloading any ECC anywhere near close to these prices. I own plenty and wouldn't, it would be dumb. Got them for cheap, as anyone can now and it only takes good marketing and proper software to put the services in the hands of millions. Easy? No. Do we want to get that done? Yes. In any case, the benefits of using ECC's services as opposed to any other will be made clear soon, so watch out for that.

Guys this isn't a pump and dump coin. Active developers, rebranding, hard working team. Active community. Actual use case. Separate blockchain for every service. Going to be better than siacoin. Not to mention the closer code encrypted storage. ECC transfers are really low cost, almost no fees and super fast. No joking 30 seconds. This is a promising project. The first shitty dev is not going to drawback @griffith he quit his job to full time develop it and things are improving fast. Get on the train before 300 says guys or even more. There are new exchanges coming and everything.

>new exchanges coming

[Citation needed]

>hard working team
>team

This whole thing looks like a 1 man show

you've got 5 seconds to shill me. what does this do that bitcoin or ethereum can't

It used to be a one-man-show. Its not anymore. You can wait till the new website's done for all the citations.

LOL... go invest in those. Its perfect for you. Napster was an awesome software too. So was eMule and Kazaa. And so is uTorrent. Which one do you think people are using these days?

Tell me the benefits user! I'm intrigued, but don't care enough to DYOR. Give me a quick rundown?

looking for this to increase guys!

Alright I’m in. I saw this here at 8 sats, I noticed the wallet was offline for a looonnnng time on CE, the moment it came back online ALOT of people dumped their bags, it was actually on an uptrend until that.

You can actually tell this coin is a grassroots project by some passionate people. I support that kind of effort more than handing over a bunch of ETH to some ICO fuckery.

The new branding really sealed the deal for me, looks clean like somebody actually put effort into it. I know these guys aren’t getting paid or have any funding so to me, this is a no brainer. They are actually working in a product they believe in and I believe in them too.

Plus, o think it’s cool to own 2 million coins of anything hahaha.

Gonna throw some money in. There is no money in ico´s anymore anyway these days.

That's exactly what i'm thinking.

This is actually the perfect coin for Biz to pump. Like we did with ELIX a few months ago. We can all get a slice under to sats. Imagine if we all started shilling it everyday in the CE chat box. I think we could easily take this thing to 100+ sats, all the sell walls are well under 10 sats... hmmm

All of you samefags kys nobody wants your literal shitcoin

omg you have so much ECC :o
Imagine when it hits 40 sat

yes, but actually rather looking for way more, giving the potential the coins has and the great community that stays behind it.

Too bad coinexchange sucks and can't keep its website up for more than 5 minutes.

I believe that soon other exchanges will come ;)

that probably needs to happen for this hype train to gain any traction