It finally dawned on me how much of a fat lazy fuck I am today. I mean, I always knew it...

It finally dawned on me how much of a fat lazy fuck I am today. I mean, I always knew it, but it was one of those moments where you wonder what the fuck you're doing with your life.

Tips to starting out on a Veeky Forums lifestyle? I'm gonna do intermittent fasting and I'm going to scope out some gyms around town later but what the fuck do I eat for meals and what the fuck should I be doing at the gym?

there's a sticky for a reason

Just eat less.

Then eat less.

Then after some more time...

...BULK TIME TWO SCOOPS CMON FAGGOT

sorry user I got ahead of myself

Hey user, fellow fat fuck here. 360, 6'9.

Just finished my first week of my new eating habits - I do IF too, I eat from 1pm - 7pm, usually 2 big meals with a snack in the middle, usually come in between 1500 and 2000kcal. First weigh in is tomorrow, and I should have lost around 5lbs of fat.

For meals, I aim for low carb because I was heading towards prediabetic. I spent one week slowly lowering my carb intake from the 500g I was used to, and that week was fucking hell. The cravings sucked, but I stuck to it, and it was worth it. Firstly I gained a tiny bit of self respect back for actually having the self discipline to do something, and secondly, I actually feel a lot better. Sugar makes me feel bad now, and the cravings are none existant. Pretty much all I eat are meat, vegetables, small amounts of dairy, the occasional piece of fruit, olive and coconut oil. 700 calories a meal, usually 400 of that is meat, 200 is vegetables - thats a shit ton of vegetables, and 100 is from oil.

Might not work for you, but I'm finding it really easy to stick to.

For the gym, I do 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week, and Phraks Greyskull LP for lifting.

Good luck user, I'll help you out if you have any questions.

We're all gonna make it brah

Stop drinking soda is a good start.

I actually did cut that out a while ago! However, picked up a pretty big habit of coffee with milk and sugar so I need to cut down on that shit

Any lardasses here quit smoking while starting a Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Today is day one of cold turkey for me, but I feel like I should give myself a few days to recover from all the hacking/nausea and fly-off-the-handle anger. Am I being a bitch nigga?

Any advice/tips would be appreciated

Just stick with it. I quit cold turkey and was glad I ended it quickly

Thanks man, will do. I'm hoping the stress and anxiety will disappear after a week

Try an e-cigarette (NOT a vape pen) if you can't go cold turkey. My dad smoked for 50 years on and off before finding a brand he liked (Juul) and he hasn't had a cigarette in years. He tried four or five brands before he found that one, however, so look around.

Eat less - Most inportant thing
8 hours sleep per night - Second most inportant thing
Lifting - Third most important thing

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

I don't get this
Why is lifting important for fat loss? Isn't the most logical thing to do is nothing but cardio at the gym?

It's important to not look like a saggy sack of shit after losing the weight

Read the fucking sticky. And no, lifting has advantages over cardio only. It burns a shitload of calories, too, you'll maintain or increase your muscle mass instead of losing it with calories, and more muscle mass increases your TDEE.

Are you tellin me I can get rid of this hideous blob without having to run for an hour at the gym every day and eating nothing but salad and grilled chicken?
Please do go on

dude you're not even that fat, start SS and get lifting

>what the fuck do I eat for meals
A little less
>what the fuck should I be doing at the gym?
More exercise than you do now.

All it is, to lose weight. The trick is sticking with it. This isn't a "diet" that you go on for a month or two, this is a lifestyle change. You've got to change your habits, forever, so start with small changes that you know you can stick to.

SS? I just do some curls before hitting the treadmill and doing push-ups and sit-ups cause I don't really have any idea what exercises to do
And I know the most important part of weight loss is dieting, so since I'm 230 I should eat like 2000 cal a day. The problem is I do NOT want to cook, at all. That's why laying off the fast food is so hard.

>Wants to change
>Doesnt want to put effort into it
Shit in one hand, wish in the other. See which one fills up faster.

Given your lifestyle, you may want to everything on an impulse, and given on this epiphany of yours it may be the best idea in the world and you may truly want to change your lifestyle, but you have to work slowly towards it.

You can start by bettering yourself by saving money, spending less on junk food or whatever. Don't force yourself into a gym yet -- get comfy first. You must build the willpower and focus on a diet and begin losing your weight slowly. It may seem extremely impatient, but having control is important and will build character. Read the sticky, start a diet for two to three weeks to get yourself into a groove. When the time comes, you can look into weight lifting and starting a program for yourself.

What i've noticed is that obese people jump into the game too quick and expect fast results, but when they set this delusion they set themselves for failure and can fall harder than they are.

I am willing to change and cut soda and go to the gym for however long is necessary but I just have no idea how to cook, at all. What to buy, when to eat it, how to cook it, completely clueless

SS - Starting Strength

Read the sticky you fucking idiot

JUST FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELF

Alright
The sticky doesn't offer gym guides though
What site can I use to look it up so I'm not doing random shit I don't need at the gym twice a week?

You're such a fucking lazy cunt that you can't even google for yourself? I understand that this is a community to ask for advice, but to ask for literal spoonfeeding is beyond ridiculous and it goes to show that you're not remotely dedicating yourself to a healthy lifestyle. You're a lazy shit and will fall hard after ONE week of bettering yourself.

You'll be fat forever. You're probably better off looking for a 2k sex doll mate.

There's a million different guides online, would be nice if you could just say one that works
Thanks for the inspiration jackass I'm gonna work out twice as hard as you so I can fucking kick your shit in you lousy internet tough guy piece of shit

OP here, thanks for all the advice I'm seeing in this thread. Some of its harsh but that's good too cause no one gets shit by being coddled. It's all really helpful.

And to this user: C'mon bro you're letting the team down

not op but i read the sticky and still couldnt figure out for a long time wtf ss is