Anyone else soylent?

Trying to lose weight to increase run times averaging two bottles of soylent a day and some regular food (can of tuna and a hard boiled egg) as well as a proton shake for around 1200 calories a day.

Running and body weighted exercises lost 3 lbs in less than a week, feel great, drinking tons of water and I'm still progressing on the exercises.

>Am i gonna make it?
>Or amigonnadie?

Also this shit is 120 bottles on ebay for $90 literally a months worth of fucking food that doesn't even taste that bad for $90.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=calories in 250g chicken breast, 1 slice of swiss cheese, 2 slices of bread, 30ml mayonnaise, 1 tsp of butter
youtube.com/watch?v=miXTPI8KDd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My brother got me some a for years ago as a gag gift for Christmas.

My lifts went to utter shit but I did lose 20lbs on the 3 months I did it.

Also I was always fucking hungry, and was farting like a champ

they've made a lot of reformulations i'm using the 2.0 pic related and not really hungry (obviously a little since cutting) and no gas but that does appear to be the case with some people.

Were you eating appropriate calorie amounts?

I was doing the 2k a day. Plus I was doing a lot of cardio

Prob not the best combo for gainzzz

idk what that shit is but at first glance I can see it probably contradicts my Christian family values.

>'meal repacement' that started life being made in some software engineers basement

this will be terrible for your health long term, i 100% guarantee it

Huel is where it's at.
Been living on it for about a month and dropped 5kg

Make your regular food like a chicken sandwich, blend it up with spinach and water, pour into minimalist drink container and you get the same thing.

so is everything else
probably...?

Some people have been living on 100% soylent for more than a year+ with no side effects do you have any facts or just opinions?

okay costs more money, takes time to prep, harder to determine calories still probably not nutritionally complete maybe?

Added bonus i can workout while drinking this shit because i don't have the slushy food feeling.

>2017
>we still have to eat food

thefuck

>cock
>cost more money
>nutritionally complete maybe
>?
Fuck you flipflopper commie. Your soylent is just blended sports supplements with pinch of estrogen and 2 tablespoons of faggotry.

the real food you fucking faggot costs more money as i said soylent is 90$ for 120 on ebay learn to read also nice opinions

I'm just looking for facts and experience regarding soylent and working out and losing weight i never claimed to know everything

>harder to determine calories

calories in 180g chicken breast, 1 slice of swiss cheese, 2 slices of bread, 30ml mayonnaise, 1 tsp of butter

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=calories in 250g chicken breast, 1 slice of swiss cheese, 2 slices of bread, 30ml mayonnaise, 1 tsp of butter

This is the way you harness the power of autismo software engineers, not by purchasing their shortcuts to life. And estimation is fine at this level, just take many more measurements at the other end, where your goals are (weight, bf%, waist), and compensate your inputs.

I have some mealsquares on the way. I was worried that a liquid soylent diet would equal a liquid shit storm (literally) and have heard that it turns your asshole into a foghorn

>90$
FOR WEEK XD. People buy food for month for this money.

>$90 literally a months worth of fucking food

So what? 66% off the normal price for a SINGLE MONTH? So get it and let them be a meal replacement if they aren't out of date, if you get addicted to the convenience, the price of the next batch will be the normal price. Do don't blame people for saying the price of cooking is much cheaper because you normally pay $15 a day for the 5x400 calories bottles.

Cardio bunny organic vegans make better smoothies for cheaper than soylent, and that includes the cost of a $500 industrial strength blender over a year because and it has resale value.

I usually eat at least 1 regular meal a day ex. tuna 80 calories + egg 90 calories etc. but it's so much more convenient + other benifits i stated or maybe im just a lazy asshole.

month dude 120/30 = 4 bottles a day
each bottle is 400 calories I drink 3 and i'm at 1200 calories for the cut. with 30 extra bottles at the end of the month.

you get solid shits with soylent, some people have gas problems but not many, and it might take some time to get used to it, nectar from 2.0 is pretty fucking good after a week tho.

Soylent will make you a feminized sissy so you might as well post your boipucci

>Some people have been living on 100% soylent for more than a year+ with no side effects

Except this one

youtube.com/watch?v=miXTPI8KDd0

>66% off the normal price for a SINGLE MONTH
no nigger on the soylent website its like 300+ dollars for 120 soylent but theres some credit card scam going on so its super cheap on EBAY NOT THE SOYLENT SITE
>I ordered 360 on ebay for $270

15$ a day? what is math?
3 bottles a day each bottle is less than one dollar

Implying this isn't at least 20% of Veeky Forums already...

>soylent
This is the "paying for prostitutes" of cooking. You gave up before you tried and that is going to carry through into all other areas of your life.

No way you're going to lose any weight for any meaningful amount of time so you might as well pull the trigger.

I can cook user...also 3 lbs in a bit less than a week without feeling like shit seems bretty guud to me so far.

I would love it but cant get it in the UK

>3 lbs in a bit less than a week
water weight and one or two hefty craps, i fluctuate that much from one day to the next depending on carb and water intake

this shit will turn you into a qt trap, have fun

>not surviving of purely eggs and a multivitamin
dyel fags

It's cheaper than real food for a good reason, OP. I mean, do whatever you want, but the bioavaialbility of soy is so poor that relying on it for the majority of your calories is a bad idea. I hope you're supplementing with something.

>1200 calories a day

Are you a girl? Or are you just looking to drop weight with no regard for how you'll look at the end of it?

Can of tuna and hard boiled egg isn't enough solid food for a whole day. I found out the hard way after an accident / surgeries when I couldn't really eat that much. your body needs at least 1 solid full sized meal of real food a day, otherwise the nutrients physically pass right through you and your body doesn't have time to appropriately absorb all the nutrients. Eat at least 1 solid meal a day with protein, whole grain carb, veg, and healthy fats

Go look at the macronutrient split of soylent, specifically the fat content (they like to call it super special healthy lipids because normies don't know what that is)
Then ask yourself if you should be basing your diet around this.

HUEL and similar, better balanced products are fine, but fuck, dont just pile shit into your body because it makes calories easier to count!
I'm a PT, and did a month on meal replacements, similar nutritional content to HUEL but off- brand, specifically because I knew people would ask this question, and wanted to see if was even safe.

Conclusion of that was its not particularly unhealthy, it's just gruel and we ate that for millennia, but all that fibre and raw vegetable matter, say hello to gas like an open pit to hell.