How do we solve the manlet problem?

How do we solve the manlet problem?

selectively breed manlets with femlets and tallfags with tallgirls until we separate into two races, lilliputian and gulliverian

same way we solve the dicklet problem, we sterilize them

Why do we allow women act like this? You're all thirsty betas when you put up with that shit.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN???

dwarves and elves?

Why would we want to solve it? Manlets are easy targets, and reinforce the superiority of being tall.
Every chad should have a manlet in his friend group, makes everyone else look better.

who cares what a bunch of women want

Manlets have ruled the world since forever, if this happened tallfags would just become a slave race used to pick fuit or change lighbulbs.

Trump is like 6'2 tho

Bitter manlet detected

this shit is legitimately giving people body dysmorphia syndrome. it's a meme that's gone too far. probably pushed by tall guys who want to wank off their egos or short guys trolling.

>mfw now insecure about being 6'1.5 because of Veeky Forums

I'm a short guy, and I endorse these threads because if enough short guys kill themselves, these threads will finally go away because all the manlets will be gone and the shitposting will cease
(I'll hide from the shitposters until these threads stop so they think they got them all)

>Never had any problems with my 5'10 height, never even had a problem attracting grills thanks to my fair face, however ever since starting to browse Veeky Forums I've been considering if heroin might actually be a good idea.

Breed manlets with tall amazons, children will average out.

It's totally not my fetish. Okay maybe a little bit.

This is the only option.

having two tall parents doesn't guarantee a tall child

>dad 193 cm
>mom 182
>me 196
>sister 164
>brother 171
>brother 173
>youngest brother 188

Your two brothers as well as your sister are all heavy drinkers and possibly drug sluts. That's the only answer as to how they can be so short.

height is just random af. just like how manlet parents can have 6'+ kid

M-my mom is 5'7.5 and my dad is 5'8.5, I'm 18 and roughly 5'10, a-are you saying there's hope for me?

it's called natural selection

You want to create a ''superior'' race of clumsy people who have problems with their bones and growth, lmao retard.
heights? perfectionism.
5'7 i can jump as high as you run as faster than you and climb better than you.
normal people have more stamina than tall people since we do the same jobs and put in more effort.
only thing youve got going is when you fight smaller guys with your taller arms youll win,
but trust me, when you attack me ill stab you up.

well you are already taller than both so even if you don't grow anymore you lucked out

But you'll never slam dunk as good as me.

Not really, when I was 13 I was 5'8 and the nurse told me that I'll probably become 6'2. So from my perspective I'm far from lucky

>Board full of individuals suffering from body dysmorphia wants to make others feel bad about their height

Poetry.

I was predicted to be 6'5 and only made it to 6'2

I think they just inflate their predictions

Lol, probably. A nurse told my friend he'll grow up to 6'8... he's 5'11.

Not even just get up close to them in a fight assuming you're a bulky Manlet you can dwarf fuck the shit out of lanklets

so do they just make up a number and tell you that or how do they "predict" it?

They tell you what your parents want to hear.

ITT
socially awkward ectomorphs

>Have 5'11" dad
>He has a short girl fetish, marries my mom 5'1"
>Go to doctors as a kid
>Told I'll be as tall as my dad
>5'5" at 21, haven't grown since 16

Doctor genocide when?

I'm ok with this.

lanks can fuck their she women while manlets fuck their gremlin bitches.

he's not tho

> dad 6'1
> me 6'0
> mom 5'11
> sister 5'5

I'm confused on how this shit even works... Why is my family suddenly shrinking?

5'8 manlet outrider here, if you honestly let manlet threads make you feel bad about your height, then you've got some problems lifting won't solve

it's all a bit of banter. I have no clue why most short guys are so insecure about it

>tfw you are reading up on micronutricients for a chance
>tfw you realise a good diet is everything.

Manlets you cant save yourself but save your son from the same errors you made. Have them well fed with healthy food, especially during puberty.

Take calcium for example, which helps the growth of your bones. Countries where people eat a lot of calcium rich food (Like Holland), spawn giants. Meanwhile in countries where people's diet ain't rich in calcium (asian countries), you have manlets everywhere.

> tfw drank milk with every meal growing up
> tfw 5'8 at 22 and stopped growing

calcium and a good diet are one thing, but the manlet curse is inexorable for some

a-a-at least my bones are dense, r-right?