What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTtG5gi_tWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know about roids but it's just the fact he has unfavorable genetics for the art of posing in front of older men in underwear

no delts no lats?

do you still have the youtube video on the left? it's absolutely hilarious but i can't find the link anymore.

JUST give up.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTtG5gi_tWk

lmao thanks

Clearly a ftm tranny.

Everything about this "dude" is feminine.

if he worked his neck, back and lats he would be fine. he has an unfortunate head, and in clothes he looks dyel as fuck. It doesn't help that he is short and really gay (but closeted).

On a personal level he seems like a geniune guy, positive attitude and works hard to get his body into competition level every season. A mixture of unfortunate genetics, a young looking face and the struggles with his sexuality means he is easy to mock, despite having 0.01% percentile physique.

can't saw off those child-bearing hips senpai

Obliques wider than lats

looks like an anterior head tilt minimizing his neck as well

kawaii desu ne

>These past months have reinforced that she is somthing even more than that; she is a sister

Fucking siblingzoned

how old is he? his face looks like he's 18 and his body looks like he's 40

THICC

Poor guy's face is a mix of that athlean X guy and a 15year old.

Mirin the rest though

>miring child-bearing hips

Why can't they just keep their clothes on.

BLADES SO SKINNY

Is he gay?

i can only imagine the blue vag she is experiencing, she is a really cute girl too, just mindblowing that he acted that way.

Is he really that alpha?

Nope just gay.

gay = alpha

>What went wrong?
He's a manlet

It's just a defence mechanism since she probably did it to him first.

>You're like a brother to me
>Y-you too

MANLETS ARE
F U N S I Z E D

why,

why are all of them so short. They're all under 5'10"

christ

holy shit that cringe

if a girl is sitting on a bed with me, she's getting cuddles, mother, sister, gf, anyone. I think that's just normal, touching doesn't have to be sexual, sometimes it's just nice to hold someone.

the only explanation i have to that is severe frigid/closet homosexuality. We used to have a close friend like that in HS who would get super awkward in team huddles or in change rooms or even if you put your arm around him for a photo, he'd always call people queer and try to act tough. We all got back in touch with each other last year, after about 10 years of gap, and yep you guessed it, he's a giant flaming homo right now, introduced us to his bf, was talking with a lisp and acting camp.

People who pendulum through their lives always have it rough in the long term, I wonder if bodybuilding was his way to cope with being short / looking boyish / not fitting in with his peer group because he wanted to blow them all etc.

Shit I'd even cuddle with a dude, some of my fondest memories as a wee lad is sitting late up with my dad and watching scary movies and he would tickle me and give me beard kisses. The modern world is so touch phobic, it's scary.

fag

Veeky Forums is full of gossiping nancies

Shut it or I'll ruin your reputation bitch

>Not wide enough
Too much core not enough width. Hips go wider than delts which is problem number 1.

The only thing different is the pose and the lighting. He's pulling his lats forward left and pulling them back on right.

punished bodybuilder, a man denied his lats

He wouldn't look so goofy if it wasn't for his extreme case of baby face.

He has the body of a ripped old man lel, if he just didn't look like he's 14 years old people would be mirin. They say that men peak at 50, he sure as hell will

>Shit I'd even cuddle with a dude
you forgot to add no homo

>studies medicin
>takes roids
gee i sure want him to be my doctor

shut up slut

men peak at 32 (on average) womens at 24 (iirc, also on average)

Forgot?

Does that guy on the left have pectus/flared ribs combo? Should I even bother trying to make it? Or just leave my shirt on at all times like I usually do

Shit genetics. The first pose hides it is all.

> he would tickle me and give me beard kisses
You got raped. You are LITERALLY a rape survivor.
This story triggered me and I am shaking right now.