PUA feat Mystery

PUA feat Mystery

Where are they now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/279467/infamous-pickup-artist-mystery-has-epic-facebook-meltdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead

Seriously every single one of them looks 4/10 at best.

Crushed by the massive wave of wet pussy coming their way.

Mr crow got a bit of a tan I see

Sitting on a beach in Thailand living off all the easy moneies they scammed from losers believing in their shit.

That's the point, wouldn't be cool if they were good looking.

running workshops in bangkok

Just watching their videos of them trying to talk to women with hypnotism or whatever the fuck makes me uncomfortable.

Does PUA even work?
I have my doubts about it because seriously, how can it possibly work?

im not a bad looking guy, ive had girls approach me and usually get a good response but i avoid online dating and bars because given how extreme girls standards are i think it will shatter my ego beyond repair

so again, how?

this

>I have my doubts about it because seriously, how can it possibly work?
The answer will not surprise you.

most of the early pua stuff is absolute cringefest bullshit

Mystery isn't doing too hot

vocativ.com/279467/infamous-pickup-artist-mystery-has-epic-facebook-meltdown/

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

theyr tecnique is basically is hitting on dozens of drunk sluts every night untill eventually they find one drunk and/or desperte enought to fuck them, then they embellish it to sell books and stuff

>i avoid online dating and bars because given how extreme girls standards are
>online dating and bars
>extreme standards

You've never been to a bar have you?

Pretty sure Mystery is barely clinging to life since he's had problems with severe depression for years.

Depends on who you ask. Mystery has you over analyze a lot of bullshit and makes you do pants on head retarded stuff to get you comfortable with getting turned down, but it's high volume work turning the whole thing into a numbers game. RSD and Mark Manson tends to advocate for more "inner game" stuff which basically boils down to endless self improvement to make you interesting enough on your own, but RSD is bogged down in the biggest fedora tipping psuedophilosophy that ever was plopped onto video.

All methods "work" inasmuch as you wind up approaching more girls overall and learning shit on your own which is how you have to learn this stuff anyway.

>You've never been to a bar have you?
Yeah i have, a few times
why?
Last time i went to a bar i swore to never do it again since there were a total of 4 girls there and three of em came in the same company as me

>All methods "work" inasmuch as you wind up approaching more girls overall and learning shit on your own which is how you have to learn this stuff anyway.
basically what i thought, i need to get over my avoidance to rejection and just go for it then

>i need to get over my avoidance to rejection and just go for it then
Pretty much, but you also need to just develop better social sense overall. If you had to read any of the books, I'd recommend Models by Mark Manson because it talks about becoming genuine in your identity and addresses social context better which is important because it's how non-autists operate

Ill read up on that book, im actually not autistic and fairly normal but i still struggle so there is room to improve
ty

I came in here to say Mark Manson's book Models is pretty much the only PUA book worth a damn. The "method" boils down to being honest with yourself, being honest with others, being the best person you can be and talking to strangers.

Of course that's like saying "be good at boxing by punching the opponent without getting punched back." That's why it's a whole book.

Link to.Tyrone vid of sayimg this?

>The "method" boils down to being honest with yourself, being honest with others, being the best person you can be and talking to strangers.
That will never ever work mate. You want to agree with other people, even if thats not your real opinion.